He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtGUWpzCrQU
youtube.com/watch?v=fWrXkMbVmGw
hooktube.com/watch?v=GtGUWpzCrQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrb1Ct2_Xvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like he sucks dick for fun. I think it’s the hair.

Only people hating on him are jealous of his success

this dude's face is gayer than 9 dudes fucking 10 dudes

why is woody harrelson wearing a wig

He look like the average bully that there is in every class
Piece of trash

No I think he's a faggot loser. But he also didn't do anything wrong.

who the fuck is he

Where can I find this video.

For research purposes.

SHOW THE DEAD BODY PU$$i

*squeaky toy sounds*

>He did nothing wrong

He does nothing by fish for attention.... he's a literal nobody.

>posts normie meme
>kekistan flag
This site needs a script that checks people's browsing history. And if they post after having any active entries from reddit it should automatically ban them for life.

That's agreeable

You did something wrong by participating in an e-celeb thread

Agreed.
Sup Forumsacks praising him as the finest example of the white race when he'd probably kick them into a locker with his eceleb friends if they were together in the same high school.

another day another e-celeb trash thread
it's 2018 and I'm going to leave this shitty reddit soy site
farewell cancerous millennials, may you all get hit by a car or something

I don't get it. He just brought visibility to an awful place and the horrors of suicide.

Why is everyone getting so high and mighty about it.

He's an obnoxious douche but he indeed did nothing wrong. The mob out for him is are either virtue signalling hypocrites or low info normies that are completely ignorant of the ugly side of real life/ anything on the fucking internet.

maybe maybe not, but hes still a talent less faggot that makes cancerous content for children

white piggu go homu.

>not being the bully at school

What do you call this kind of haircut?

He unironically did not do a single thing wrong
Only soyboys are mad at him

Basically this. He didn't monetize the video, and you can accuse him of clickbait but the mainstream news clickbaits with worse shit every fucking day. He's just a product of the society he was raised in.

>said the tripfaggot

Nice bait lol

>oh em gee a ded body!
hard to take anyone seriously that reacts to a dead guy the way he did. For fucks sake he walked into the suicide forest and saw a suicide. If anything people should be roasting his ass for being surprised. This is like walking into a methadone clinic and then vlogging your surprise that someone in there had trackmarks and missing teeth.

I don't think it was disrespectful in the slightest though, who gives a shit, japs have a forest where a bunch of people kill themselves, am I supposed to "respect" that? Also he was clearly pretty shooken up and apologized profusely for just making the video, didn't monetize it or anything, even took the time several times over to say "don't commit suicide", who gives a shit. It's a first-worlder in a sheltered cage who makes funny videos marketed towards teens and you can tell he was shook up by the experience and tried to make a product out of it that his audience could relate to and learn something from.

I don't give a shit about this balding tweenie faggot though, this was a bad ramblepost.

You have to be 18 to post here namefag.

He looks like a faggot tho.

laughing at the people telling him to kill himself with no self-awareness whatsoever

This board is called /pol, not /cancerousyoutubers. Fuck off bitch

>psst

Hey kid

>cough

Wanna see a dead body

The thing is they found him like 100 feet off of the main trail. So they would probably expect people to wander in way further to do themselves in.

Kekistan Flag and a 2010 Meme. Please kill yourself.

Way to oust your self new friend

Except this issue is political you fucking faggot /ptg/ piece of shit.
HURR THIS IS SLIDE THREAD BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LICK DRUMPF BALLS
DURRR
I'M A RETARD
WE DID IT REDDIT
MAGA PRAISE KEKE
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
HOLY FUCK. YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CANCER AND HAVE KILLED Sup Forums

i can't tell if he is overeacting for views or he had a complete nervous breakdown
I've watched a car crash right in front of me and I was the first to see the drivers body when I ran to help
I was pretty calm and didn't act like this though

Who the fuck is this literally who and why is twitter and Sup Forums as well losing their shit over him, I literally never heard or seen this faggot once before.

Different people react differently to death.

This really raises the Bully Question

Is there some sort of benefit in society to having these psychotic bullies in classrooms or something? I have only been bullied once so I don't really know much about it.

*dabs on your grandfather's grave*
LIKE IF YOU FEEL SAD GUYS

WHERE IS THE VIDEO

What the fuck does this have to do with bullying you fucking angsty underage teenage pile of trash?

It's on liveleak somewhere, use your fucking fingers.

i mean he apologized

what more could he do at this point? just accept his apology and move on you haters

you're just mad because you want him to fail because he's extremely successful at such a young age

>Kekistan Flag
>Spongebob Meme
>PU$$i

Why hasn't your mom put parental control on your $500 iPad?

Will this guy be the next accused? He has so many young fans I wouldn't be surprised about an accidental felony.

Disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtGUWpzCrQU

Fuck off leaf, how dare you speak to your Anglo master like that.

where can i watch the video?

I was replying to leafsperg

I wonder how many views he would get if he killed himself on camera?

I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN PLEASE.

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT AND WHY IS HE BEING POSTED SO MUCH HERE TODAY?

he's not a child, he's a grown man. he should have known better
This isn't him forgetting to tip his waiter. It's him thinking it was a good idea to go to the suicide forest, surprised he saw dead bodies, film dead bodies there, film himself making jokes about the bodies he saw, and post it on youtube for clicks.
he at no point thought it was a bad idea?
he's a self centered fuck who only cares about himself and making youtube views. he wouldn't have taken down the video if it wasn't for the backlash. this apology is for views too.

underrated

I don't see the problem it's just a dead guy's body. People make videos and documentaries all the time about currently dead people. The news constantly shows dead people and crimes. There's videos of war. There's open casket funerals. Why are people making it seem like showing a dead body is a horrible thing in just this one instance. At most the worst thing he did was violate Youtube's policy, but I don't know if he even did that.

Does anyone have a link to the video?
I didn't catch it

HE
APOLOGIZED
MOVE
ON

>He did nothing wrong
>blur out a dead body in video
get crusified
>MSM continually posts pic of dead kid on a beach for a week
heroic reporting

stop making threads about this kike already

never post that thing again you pathetic cuck faggot

WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO CARES

EVEN MOLYMEME HAS PUT HIS 2 CENTS IN HAHAHHA

youtube.com/watch?v=fWrXkMbVmGw

use hooktube hooktube.com/watch?v=GtGUWpzCrQU

This
fuck faggot leftists and their faggot moral crusades.

>i can't tell if he is overeacting for views or he had a complete nervous breakdown
overreacting

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrb1Ct2_Xvw
watch from 9:18

THE JEWING NEVER ENDS!

BREAKING NEWS: Bro's are not the smartest, water is wet.

As a suicide survivor, I find it funny everyones outraged at him FILMING this. And not a word has been said by anyone about the fact that this is a SUICIDE FOREST thats open to the public.

Nothing wrong with making money off someone else's death. The news does it all the time. And all the movies and everything else about dead people. And his video barely got any dislikes. He took it down because he decided he shouldn't be posting it, even though there was nothing wrong with what he posted.

he should have kept up the video and demonetize it
men own up to their mistakes. he wants you to forget

what happened?

t. butthurt soyboy

Did he actually monetize the video? At the start I thought he said "I'm not monetizing this for obvious reasons"