armstrongeconomics.com/category/world-news/climate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked
is this being slid?

Because it's cold?
Or....?

It'll happen when my post ends in a 3

Yes because of a winter storm.

FUCKING GEORGIA. Its a weather SOE. Fucking pussies cant even handle some snowflakes and some cold weather. This is not a happening. Fuck off.

Ragnarok soon brothers

You still have about 1,5 years left to prep for the coming mini-ice age. After that its every man or family for itself.

Bundle up.

This is not a fucking happening.

Its because they just beat Oklahoma in the Rose Bowl and heading to the BCS to play Bama

No but the nukes that are about to blow half this country to kingdom come is

Agree, weather related, not a happening

>Georgia so bitch they declare a state of emergency during a cold snap

New Englander here, fuck off.

Its happening but not this year, the mini-ice age will being in 2020, you will see food prices spike in 2019 because of bad harvests.

>Coldest historic temperature ever
>getting colder every second
>not a happening

What's in Georgia, user. Think.

Is this that leafs fucking prophecy?

Niggers?

Can we get a better source, user?

How to prepare?

What are you implying?

THE GUIDESTONES! Nah, I don't know. Redpill me.

>Can't even arrest 2 hajjis without shutting down the entire state, brags about being cold
Fuck off, Boston.

you talking about this?

Stock up on rations and ammo, especially ammo. Be prepared to kill because you might have to. If you have family, drop your current life choice and be with them. Be it mother and father or brother/sister. Everyone other than your best friends/family is an enemy when times get tough. People will think of you as nothing less than an object to kill. Be it man or woman. The son's of man are selfish. Today's society reflects that. This is going to be one hell of a happening. War/bloodshed it is coming. These times of "peace" are coming to a close.

CDC

Depends alot on where you live, if you live far up northern hemishphere you might have to move somewhere warmer. If not buy a few guns and ammo, lots of food, a way to cook it, warm clothes, vitamins.

Kek make it so

Can i see where you got the idea of a mini ice age?

Atlanta airport?

Is he preempting in preparation for the inevitable riots that will take place when they are defeating and embarrassed by Alabama in the college football national title game?

I live in Florida, how fucked am I?

Buckle up and get COMFY.

Comfy....Confit.....Comey. Cosby.

Connect the dots.
Read questions as statements?
Follow us to the greatest possible timeline.
Red pills come from Josephus.

Don't be sad pilled.

Trust the beef shhets.

Look up Grand Solar minimum

I first heard about it here:
armstrongeconomics.com/category/world-news/climate/

Martin Armstrong has been writing about this for a long time.

I also read the book "Dark Winter" by John Casey.

In the book he references many other researchers who have come to the same or similar conclusions.

the city of atlanta with over 2 million people has only 2 snow plows

Follow eh rabbitz!

Thank you its very interesting

Fuck I wish I owned this movie. I remember watching as a little tyke

People who don't know how to drive in snow should be gassed.

A pretty large nuclear weapons facuilty?

TRUE

STEER INTO THE SKID YOU SOUTHERN YOKELS

Winner

Center for disease control is in Atlanta

Have we become bitches now? All over cold weather?

center for disease control, Atlanta Airport, Ft Benning, Airborne school, some black assholes and fat ladies who refer to themselves as a "peach". also neo Stonehenge

Snowflakes have shut down the CDC
Hello

>is this slide thread being slid?

Its been fucking cold for the last 6 months. August it was 20 degrees below average for the first half of the goddamn month. Its been way below normal, huge cold snaps.

Dec 2016 it was 60 degrees on christmas. Last month it didnt break 50 degrees at all. We had Late January weather one month early. Guess what this month I bet it will be freakishly cold polar vortex bullshit all through valentine's day.

The weather is Definitely Cooling...

buy extra guns and ammo, specifically .22 because its cheap
> this way you can form a gang/militia with your buds and strengthen your community from fuckers who will come in to take everybody's shit

Are burgers so cucked that they call a state of emergency when it gets a little cool? It's been below -15F where I live for weeks and nothings closed.

The fact is, the weather has cooled like a motherfucker. Meanwhile, habbeninks have continued to heating up. So we gonna see.

Yeah but you expect those things in leafdom. Down in georgia they dont have rock salt for the roads nor snowplows. The architecture isnt built to handle it because its unheard of.

Its kinda like Minnesota is the coldest fucking place in north america pretty much, they even have to worry about keeping their gasoline fluid. Their universities have tunnels built between the buildings so that students can just go that way rather than trudge through the snow.

georgians are
up north not so much, except indiana is having problems because hoosiers
also how is Sup Forums supposed to be not anonymous when i somehow catch a ban some faggot in Sup Forums months ago from my mobile ip

fucking pussies need to deal with it. iv lived in alaska and currently michigan. this shit isnt cold.

>Global warming will counter the mini-ice age and nothing will happen just like nothing ever happens.

all according to kekkaku