(OG thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wltaskforce/status/948331795807965187
youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is Trump a jew slut or not?

Chess

Previous thread:

Are you the same German who started the pizzagate-esque threads?

i could be that one, which ones do you mean specically.

Your Jewish shilling hasn’t worked the first 8 gorillion Times, but keep pushing the button it’s bound to work eventually!

wow, its nothing.

what room is this?

Nah he´s fine ;)

I just wanna live in a place with rooms like that

It’s pretty clear what he’s doing, he’s rebranding illegal immigration as human trafficking. Anyone who isn’t a US citizen caught engaging in trafficking wil lose their property and if they are bad enough they will be considered enemy combatants.

I think it’s in trump tower ny

noice

>it's nothing
>responds

Trump's office @ Mar Lago

He´s a fucking leaf

.;.

Sorry I was wrong that’s mar a lago

Hi Kraut nigger. I sent you an email

Another view

Assange freed???
twitter.com/wltaskforce/status/948331795807965187

That's funny Mega said it a month ago

Summoning MegaAnon, Confederate user and tripcode bumper

You check your email baby?
Where's Confederate user?

Dunno why, but I didn´t get shit. However last time I used that throwaway e-mail site it worked

Try sending it at this:

[email protected]

He's preparing for the biggest shitstorm in modern history. Read it and weep.
> civil war incoming

This is also the reason to have silver, once the precious metals are reassessed its value will skyrocket (once the current controllers are out of the way, itll buy about a $1000/ounce worth of goods at the current value)

Ok. I will send it again

ITS HAPPENING!

Nice quads nigger. You cut half the text off bro

So, how total is this victory? From what I've been able to piece together:

>Trump campaign to sue media outlets for defamation, not protected under First Amendment rights
>Assange pardoned under some legal technicality I'm not privy to
>Russia probe expanding to the dossier and the FISA warrant
>Mueller being confirmed as Trump's guy?

Checked. I hope we actually get a happening soon.

Sent baby

Hopped on Twitter (don't have an acct.) and lurked on John Podesta's twitter. Hasn't posted for two weeks. During the holiday's no less. Guessing it's a court order. Any photos of him w/ an ankle bracelet? Better yet, an orange jumpsuit

image capture screwed up, well at least I got the nines

>ITT: attention-seeking sociopaths baiting their audience of naive twenty-somthings and boomers

How about you take responsibility and try to improve your own lives rather then waiting on some magical externalised savior to make it all better for you? Spineless pussies

"all currencies will be required to show Intrinsic Value and that it is The People who are the primary credit originators"

Reminds me of the philosoraptor meme I saw once which went: "If the entire world is in debt, where did the money go?"

WW3 nukes and civil war? I was born just in time for the happening of a hundred lifetimes. Arm up lads, this is where shit gets interesting. We are living in the most historical time of all.

Who/ what's this from?

I might make a legit new e-mail account, however you´re probably gonna send a troll picture anyways kek

{Didn´t get it, but maybe I just have to wait a lil more... )

>Yo, imma tell you how it be
>incoherent

how were your holidays, Mega?

ive been there, i guess i could post a pic but covered up

I’d like a happening soon pls, soyboys and numales need a spanking

Not a matter of IF but WHEN. One corrupt SOB.

It's not a troll pic

I'm not her. Wish I was

nigga do you even adrenochrome?

What can you tell us Confederate user?

Wtf????

understandably, he can't really say much about that one on twitter without getting his account nuked probably.

I dunno, I think there might be a connection issue. Anyway you gotta become /fit/

Notice how Trump doesn't have any Jews next to him maybe he is The Jews God Chosen one will they kill him to...?

above post for (You)
what'd i miss, isn't your trip supposed to be q?

Checked.

Can't argue with those numbers

right.
wrong trp code.

had a few things to share with her.
you never know, she may show on this thread.

you're just fine the way you are.
Sup Forums values its legit femanons.
i see you have a cat. give him a scratch under the chin from user.

paging Meganon.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

Chaos Mattis

I'm not that fat. I'm only 50 pounds overweight. I'm wearing my dead bf's 2X sweater ass

MegaAnon has no trip. Just saying

germanbro? check your messages. I sent you some a little while ago

Yup I'm Q

nope not really, script is more like this
> global economic crash
> its allowed to crash to flush out all the fake rothshchild money and put the oligarchs in the poorhouse
> congress gets hung
> military hands out stockpile food to make sure people dont starve
> nobody is around to stop black tech patents from coming out
> unrestricted technology ? end of oil ?

Also I think germany will probably go 4th reich with the economic crash since that breaks the status quo.
> end of the EU

he does this for flavor, he can be highly professional if he wants to

he's been handing out info for the last five years, he went to wilcock for his first interview

there's just a feeling ive always gotten listening to his shows that he's the real deal and has real connections, not secondhand stuff like alex jones

Ty love xoxo

>hedge fund goes bankrupt
>helps prove economy in trouble
you got that backwards

she used to?
i'm fairly certain she -- at least for a while -- maintained a trip code similar to femanon.

oooo i luvvvv what you've done with the place

whoever the fuck you are, why on earth would you post your face on here?

maybe yea/maybe no.

one thing's for certain, that trip code looks very familiar.

usually when they're too big to fail they make sure they dont, even if its wile coyote already run off the cliff they make sure it keeps running - so you're the one who's got it backwards
> so bad that too big to fail starts to fail

Also if you watched The Big Short you'd know from the final captions in the movie that another bubble was being formed, and that was released in 2015 or so.

I'm not really scared. Ffs I don't come here often

there is an extremely simple answer to that question. anyway I’m going to go back to digging now

It's from Q. I hacked it. Took 2 days. It's #Matlock

it is you.

que pasa, Q?

how's the new year treating you?

t. the user what just moved from MA to VA.
if you are Q, you'll know who user is.

anyway, how is my favorite President fairing these days?

Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, it is just something that personally helped me to feel better.

And never stop believing in yourself

Where is that pic from. Looks aesthetic!

My face is red, because I literally just got home from the gym. Planet Fitness. Yup. Been going since my ex bf died a year ago

Rumor has it that John Podesta has a new home in GITMO along with other deep state members.

From my personal collection ;)

I'm not really understaning that post. Where did it come from first of all... Secondly what's it trying to suggest?

GITMO TRAFFICKERS

Def don't understand this tweet

hmmmmmm.

Dang that really sounds sad. I wish you the best and awesome that you try it

Truth

something is not adding up, Amy.

your story -- hacking Q's trpcode -- seems a bit contrived. not to say there's something nefarious in the 11 word explanation; it just doesn't strike user as plausible. a tripcode that's hacked so easily sorta nullifies the purpose of someone like Q having a tripcode to begin with.

sorry to hear about your dead BF.
did he work for uncle sam?

How did you arrive at that assumption?

think of it like good cop/bad cop
chaos and order are two sides of the ancient dialectic.
guess who's "Order".

Trumps official shit posting chamber

they got overconfident in bubble theory and blinded by repeating pattern and bet heavily on assumed imminent collapse, there's no reason growth can't continue for another decade without a collapse, it's all just digital numbers at this point.
There's no reason the DOW couldn't be 100,000+ while at the same time our national debt 100+trillion, none of it matters anymore. The only thing collapsing it is coordinated efforts of economic saboteurs, the lenders all conspired to cause last collapse and they could do same again i'm sure, but there's no reason it has to happen again just cause it has repeatedly. our annual growth last year for dow was 28%, if it goes up just 12% above that this year we'll pass percentage of value lost in great depression! so even if we had another collapse on par with great depression we could regain that value in one year at that growth rate, let alone 8 years of this rate or greater. we're basically an unstoppable juggernaut of growth at this point.

Hmmm what? You got something to say, say it.
Thanks

It took 2 days, 150 attempts. Once you figure out the vowels the rest is easy. Like fill in the blanks.

No. He caught a nasty infection. He was 39. :(

Trump/ Deep State

What I normally look like when I'm at work. I'm on the left.

Oh and if you are the one who broke Qs trip, your skills are really impressive

You look happy. Nice

I sure did. Thanks. Been coming here since 2013, I'm pretty Autistic lol.

Love this.

I try. Ty.

Lol god I hope that image is real, it would really tickle my soul if it was real.

This tango dance makes my head spin too.