"Prank" sanctuary city signs appear around California freeways

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/02/prank-california-highway-signs-welcome-felons-illegal-immigrants-and-ms-13.html

>“This was not an official city sign,” Malibu Councilwoman Laura Rosenthal had told the Los Angeles Times. “It’s down, and it’s very disheartening that anyone would put up such an ugly sign.”

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB291
wweek.com/news/2017/02/27/a-multnomah-county-judge-allegedly-helped-an-undocumented-immigrant-escape-ice-through-her-chambers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't believe the establishment can actually gaslight people so hard and they believe it. An ''ugly sign'' as to discredit it but its the damn truth and they don't see whats going on.

Rosenthal

I am Jacks state of shock

Excellent work.

You never fail to disappoint pol

Why does nobody in the press junket ask the logical follow up questions?
>Councilwoman (((Rosenthal))), why do you call the sign ugly?
>Why is displaying the truth disheartening?
>Oh, because it's an opinion? Why is displaying such an opinion disheartening given the multiple cases across the country of violent criminal illegals not being held by state agencies where requested by feds?
Rhetorical, I know, Jews.

Pretty funny to be honest. Hope whoever did it covered their tracks though, removing, modifiying or adding highway signs is a federal offense.

>removing, modifiying or adding highway signs is a federal offense
California doesn't give a fuck about federal statutes in regards to immigration law, why would they care about enforcing federal highway sign laws?

Make Journalists Great Again

top tier bantz. Wish I could buy this beautiful bastard a beer.

Because a white male did it.

Sadly it’s not a prank, the policies are real.

GODDAMN THIS

I was impressed with their quality, whoever made them had to take the time to measure them, paint them the right color, etc plus hang them without being seen. How many haven't been found yet?

>Rosenthal

F U C K I N G • A Y Y
>light 'em up

Hopefully it gives some traction to cutting federal funding and plunging these Sanctuary Cities into chaos

HIGH FUCKEN KEK

DEMOCRAPS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

Oh that's a good one

How do these Mayors even get away with it?
Are the local ICE being cucked into inaction?
How does this happen?

Hilarious. Fuck illegals and criminals.

Smoking weed is still a federal offense.
Hiding an illegal immigrant is still a federal offense.
California doesn’t follow federal laws.

All hail sign bro kek smiles upon you

That damn lack of an Oxford comma

illegal admits to shooting an innocent American woman........
is found innocent of murder/homicide

person puts up joke signs on highway about illegals.........
they will go to jail for 10 years

>Commiefornia

That level of detail screams autism

This is beautiful. Top teir bants.

I actually thought it was real

I'm sick of your constant racism, Sup Forums
Just because they immigranted here illegally, doesn't mean they broke the law.

I hope those beautiful bastards never get caught

Also
>(((Laura Rosenthal)))
Wow look who's complaining already

To be accurate, state law supersedes federal law when it comes to in state issues. However the commerce clause gives the feds powers over transporting weed accross state lines. When it comes to any immigration and immigration law, the feds are king. Immigration control is an enumerated power within the constitution. There is no gray area on this. The Justice department should be arresting any public or private person that is thwarting the application of federal immigration law.

The truth is ugly

ICE is actually hiring a ton of new agents in Southern CA, but shitty politicians dont fall under their jurisdiction and they are still undermanned by a huge margin

A powerful disability that will bring the left, cucks, niggers, faggots, and fence jumpers to their knees.

We need all we can get, user.

You are measurably retarded. No state can supercede federal laws.

Saying people are illegal on lad you have stolen from the natives while some Latin Americans have native blood is shameful. The Anglo must stop his Jewish wars against other Christians.

Saying pedophilia is illegal on a lad you birthed from another white male when many catholic priests share that same white male blood is shameful. The mother must stop her Jewish wars against other Christians.
Just let it happen goy

Yes State rights do if not enumerated specifically by the constitution. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how our constitution works.

You have my emotional and meme support.

>seatbelt law enforced
>immigration laws are not

kek, what a joke of a state

>city that has private beaches for the elite also welcomes poor immigrants (just dont go near our beaches you filthy peasant).

As far as I know, this sanctuary bullshit doesn't do a whole lot. It sounds bad at first, but government workers aren't gonna risk going to federal prison over some illegals.

I'm pretty sure this part is gonna be thrown out by courts, AB 291. It makes it illegal for people to report illegals to the federal government, makes it illegal to not rent to illegals. They are literally REQUIRING people to break federal law. Anyone enforcing this, I think might run the risk of being charged for treason. Is ANYONE going to risk this?

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB291

>not so much

Hi TRS

When you're a liberal.

ill bite. kys faggot.

>Commiefornia will be memed to death in your lifetime

Yeah i fucking wish. But i don't expect it.

Could have been an actual city worker.

I think you can get the sign regulations and specs from the NTSB website.

Guy probably paid for them at a custom signage shop. They're all over the place. If he's making signs of this quality he's probably making enough dosh to either A: make them with tools of his own trade or B: pay someone to make them for him.

Yes, but they do things like intentionally fail to report illegals who are arrested or even pulled over in a traffic stop. I don't know how it isn't obstruction of justice or some charge of being an accomplice. If I'm housing an illegal I can get in trouble, but they can do it? Wtf?

DONT DOX HIM HES BASED

HOW WILL LEFTYPOL EVER RECOVER

Nobody is going to put the resources into unmasking this hero.

>constant racism
If it acts like an animal, it dies like an animal

I think someone this austistic would be smart enough to either make them himself or at least pay cash/use fake info. I hope?

>Tfw it's actually a trap

Fake and gay.

Failing to report illegals sucks but I don't think it's illegal, the state is choosing to use its resources the way they choose. It's when they make it illegal to report them, that is like threatening retaliation to whistle blowers. I don't think there's a perfect analogy because I don't think any state has ever made it illegal to report federal crimes.

I hope this gets to the supreme court and we get a federal vs state battle going on, and california police going to prison for treason. Any police that enforce AB291 are gonna get fucked in the ass in federal prison.

Yeah I got an idea too. Set up a craigslist ad for a rental, in spanish, in a spanish neighborhood. Get them interested, ask for SSN, if they can't provide one call ICE. You wouldn't even need to live in CA.

Also, what if someone hacked or leaked the police databases to ICE.

There was the one judge that helped an illegal escape the courtroom. Does anyone know if anything happened to the judge?

You know for sure they'd be asking government officials highly critical questions if it was a conservative state and some leftists put up pro-refugee/pro-LGBT/pro-Black Lives Matters signs.

Wtf source

Someone put these up in Maryland.

haha yeah it was totally just a prank.

"Joke's on you I was only pretending to be retarded." -California

Seriously though, if politicians are ignoring federal immigration laws, cant they be jailed for fined?

What they oughta do is tie federal law enforcement funds in with the compliance to ICE. Like what they did with road funds and the drinking age

wweek.com/news/2017/02/27/a-multnomah-county-judge-allegedly-helped-an-undocumented-immigrant-escape-ice-through-her-chambers/

(((Laura Rosenthal)))

The quality and sheer number of signs screams Sabo, but he won't admit to it because fucking with a bunch of road signs could get him in a lot of trouble.

Bump

Whoever it was, I'm sure if California finds them they will get far more time in prison than a six time previously deported illegal immigrant would get for killing a woman with a stolen gun.