So can anyone tell me why the U.S. shouldn't support Israel over Palestine?

So can anyone tell me why the U.S. shouldn't support Israel over Palestine?

>Won Yom Kippur and 7 days war, despite being outnumbered
>Politically conservative, and is democratic and doesn't rely on thousand year old texts.
>refuses refugees based on security concerns
>Doesn't advocate for the bombing of America or death of u.s. citizens
>Unlike Palestine, is actually a state and doesn't have to cry to U.N.

Not trying to sound like i'm part of JIDF, just wondering what Sup Forums thinks on the issue.

Side note, is the term "oriental" racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We side with Trump, and Trump sides with Israel.

Why are you trying to stir shit?

Israel will burn before Palestine falls. The big Islam countries are waiting until Israel passes the point of no return... Then Israel will mysteriously erupt in a nuclear fireball. The end.

Not tryin' to start shit. Just wantin' different viewpoints

Zionism is only a problem for western civilization as long as it is international. No white should have a quarrel with the average Israelite.

Fuck you. I don't side with that fat lying piece of shit.

Reddit please leave.

Start with the fact that they are fucking kikes. Kikes are flooding white countries with non-whites. Why would we support the kike's little shit hole nest white they are destroying our countries?

Fuck you. There are dozens of basic bitch republican website you can go to and like jewish asshole at. I'll stay here.

This is why:
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

And there are people of liberal websites you can go hate Israel on, but we are pro Trump.

>we
Eat a dick you slimy little kike ass licker. There is no we. You and me are enemies.

>>Politically conservative, and is democratic and doesn't rely on thousand year old texts.
>jewish state

pick one and only one

>>Doesn't advocate for the bombing of America or death of u.s. citizens

true. it just causes people to do it to us

>>Unlike Palestine, is actually a state and doesn't have to cry to U.N.

This is pretty much because the US cucks to it.

Then you are Trump's enemy, and I look forward to the day the army shoots you as a traitor.

>So can anyone tell me why the U.S. shouldn't support Israel over Palestine?
because Israel is fighting its wars to the last American. if USA left that wretched shithole alone we'd have a nation trillions of dollars wealthier, all our debt would have been accrued purely through opportune economic measures, we'd save the lives of thousands of our servicemen, we'd either have cheaper foreign oil or stronger domestic production, our leaders wouldn't have to bow to Jewish temles and Arab royalty, there'd be no terrorism in Europe or USA as it would all be contained to whatever countries existed in the region, nor would Europe be overrun with Syrian, Afghan, Iraqi, Somali, etc. refugees (the ones that would have made it to Europe would be educated, wealthier people who have objectively, statistically contributed to host societies), and a whole slew of other boons we'd get.

Instead we've got Afghanistan and Iraq war as means of containing Iran which, afaik didn't bomb shit in 1st world countries, and are currently wading through river of shit that is Syria and Yemen, all because KSA and Israel need to preemptively take out their opposition.

>it's now reddit to dislike Israel on Sup Forums

There is no economic or political reason for the U.S. to support Isra-el to the extent it does. same for Palestine. It is religious and emotional.

fuck off JIDF nobody stands with kikesrael here
Also the holocaust is a hoax, and american taxpayers pay this racketeering 3 billion dollars annually

>>Doesn't advocate for the bombing of America or death of u.s. citizens
They literally bombed and killed US citizens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

The US shouldn’t support anyone over anyone. Any country that is not an imminent threat to the US in the form of military invasion should not receive military support and training/be attacked by us funded troops. arms deals for the sole intention of profit should be the us’ only military interaction with other countries. deal with and annihilate terrorist organizations internally, secure the borders and do not get involved in other countries’ disputes.

BASED MAGAPEDE

Daily reminder that if you don't support the Palestinian cause you're supporting (((them))).

we don't support Palestinians because they're just another Arab tribe. we shouldn't support anyone in the Middle East and let them duke it out themselves

First i've heard of this, absolutely idiotic of israel. But from i've seen, it was not intentional. Additionally, i meant advocate regularly, not one fuckup.

$.0.05 have been deposited in your account.

>Nations should not form bonds with allies and strengthen one another

Nigga wut?

>won yom kippur war
That ended up more of a stalemate. And Israelis pissed their pants so much they made the US bribe Egypt with yearly tribute to protect their west flank.

Why would you support kikes.

you retard need to read

>we
>idealizing and worshiping the most powerful man on earth without applying any critical thinking, adopting a stance solely based on his position

Good point bruv

>So can anyone tell me why the U.S. shouldn't support Israel over Palestine?
Fuck off JIDF cunt, saged.

Fuck no

We should support neither and let them both kill each other, fuck all sand niggers.

What a delusional little handicap you are. Nobody is coming to do shit to me. I voted for the mother fucker. If he were doing anything worth half a shit I would support him. He is even more of a jew stooge than obama or bush. He actually upped the amount of military aid to israel to 4,000,000,000$ dollars per year. There are only a few million people in israel.

>Rep jim trafficant gave an interview in 2009 where he said that the 3 billion per year number was false. He estimated the number was more like 15,000,000,000$ to 20,000,000,000$ per year. I took the lower 15,000,000,000$ number and divided it by the number of israeli households and it comes out to 8,300$ PER HOUSEHOLD THAT WE GIVE TO THE ISRAELIS EACH YEAR.

Go to 4:33
youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

Are you ok with giving these slimy kikes 8300$ per family while jews ruin our countries?

and then they all come back to their best friends to the u.s as refugees while you guys nuke the middle east.

that is wonderful

>it was not intentional.
it was not, listen to the radio tapes, they identified both the vessel and the navy jack
It was a false flag op to get the US to fight egypt, they approached the ship enough to directly shoot at the crew with machine guns
They dont care how many americans die as long as it serves their interests, they dont care about you or your """alliance"""

>we

this is god teir

What the fuck? The people who PAID for the infrastructure in Israel are the SAME fucking PEOPLE who pay the lobbyists in America and AIPAC.

How the fuck do people not see this?

Israel is European Jews banking in on American infastructure