What makes the Anglo superior in all aspects of life?

What makes the Anglo superior in all aspects of life?

>best military
>best navy
>greatest empire
>most scientific breakthoughs
>highet standart of living
>highest culture
>best theologians
>best artists
>most handsome

Truely a people of heroes. And no, pointing to how jewed they are today doesn't change that fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Hans :)
Happy new year

Only warriors conquered Britain. When people were replaced they were replaced with stronger people. It's not like on the continent where memes can meme across the land with their regressive genes fucking everything up. To get here you had to have at least managed to build a boat. Then Cromwell said "I'll bring those Jews back, they were always good people", but he forgot Jews were neither good nor people, then the Jews said "Remove me for coin clipping will you?" and carefully orchestrated shipping in millions upon millions of regressives who, at one time, it would have been impossible for to have come.
I hope we both get saved Germany and I hope all the Jews get what they deserve.

Germanic genes

Is there a reason why we refer to the term Anglos when mentioning people from Britain? Why not Saxon? Or Briton? Especially Saxon since they did come over at the same time as the angles. And would the royals be considered Norman’s or British? Since there was the Norman invasion and ousting of Anglo Kings.

So what were the native britons considered? We’re they not Germanic? Where did they come from.

Because we're a ethnic group n shit

probably.

They were celts, much probably like the irish genetically or at last very close. Still, the saxon and viking (who're germanic as well) invasions gave britain a germanic genotype.

couldn't be genetics, could it?

Probably because Brits were thought of as Anglo-Saxons and Anglo is just shortened.

they are also the best in tolerance

well we are a germanic people like you
thanks hans

Hmm...

High-trust, good average IQ, libertarian-within-the-nation ethos*, but more unified vs outsiders, Christians.

*A lot of this is due to being on an island. Land borders with France etc = different ethos, eg Germans or Dutch.

All this is breaking down now of course, between immigration / diversity & the welfare state. The Anglosphere will rise again though, God willing alongside the rest of European civilisation as well.

>best military
lol no

th eroyals are hessian i think very strong german lineage,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

plebs new their place in the empire

(((Anglo-Saxon)))

The Anglo working class has endured pointless wars, economic hard ships, loss of tradition, loss of their empire since the ((((transformation))) of the British government around the 19th century. Non white invasion will be the final blow to them.

>Best military
Regularly BTFO except for by mudmen in Africa; can't even handle potato niggers
>Best navy
Pic related

>best military
slavs and chinese have the best militaries

>best navy
china

>greatest empire
roman

>most scientific breakthoughs
greeks

>highet standart of living
nordic countries

>highest culture
you don't even have a national cuisine

>best theologians
is this a joke? it's like being proud of being the best toilet cleaner

>best artists
japan, nords and meds easily

>most handsome
nords superior

Ah so you're a mutt-poster, unlike proper white yank posters.

Seriously, you try conquering India etc or BTFO'ing the frogs every few decades when they want to go all lebensraum on Europe. Got no nukes or satellites this time kiddo...

So are the modern day British just a conglomeration of the three? Also would Denmark be considered British since that is the land of the angles, jutes, and Saxon’s.

I think the best way is to say that British = Anglo-Celtic, and English = Anglo-Saxon. Not much difference between English, Scottish & Welsh haplotypes though.

Danes & Germans are obviously related, but if nothing else they see themselves as different & there will have been some divergence since the Dark Ages.

A gerry with decent bantz, hats off lad

Perfect balance

Aha, found that map...

lol what a load of HORSESHITE, stay jealous larping faggot

t. autistic retard