reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU
youtube.com/watch?v=MGG1zlKClFQ
twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/229307449440620545
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get the big deal honestly.

Yes it was disrespectful, but it certainly wasn't disrespectful enough to warrant a spot on the fucking evening news or for a bunch of e-celebs to cry about it on cam.

Wasn't offended, but not about to allow some shitster who contributes to the decay of morality a profit for being a liar and a thief.

Its just like those ITS JUST A PRANK BRO videos.

where can i find the video now?

vimeo.com/249404059

The only decay here is the fact a bunch of grown ass men getting upset over a dead body/suicide.

Can I get a non pozzed recitation of this story, save the editorializing? I get the sense it's 99% manufactured horseshit but I have yet to see someone just recite the facts.

>normalfaggot
Why the homophobia?

>pol yesterday

>"respect japan,they are our greatest ally"

>pol today

>"KEK GOOK BTFO WHITE RACE NUMBER ONE"

really oys my veys

They went into that "suicide forest" in Japan and apon finding a hanging body they decided to crack a few jokes and laugh a little. They obviously were a little disturbed but handled the situation in an inappropriate manner.

>Defending E-Celebs

You have to go back.

wheres the video?

>Goes into suicide forest to camp
>Finds hanging nip
>Freaks out
>Gives a short talk on suicide and why its bad, also claims that the point of the video was to focus more on the haunted aspect of the forest
>reports the body to the authorities
>cracks a couple jokes for the remainder of the video

People are pissed because he (seemingly)
1)Acted insensitive
2)Recorded the body

i dont care, fuck off with your normalfaggot cocksucker e-celeb drama.
not even pol related. get the fuck out

>tfw you never got to see the video before it got taken down.
Is there anywhere I can still see it?

Im not defending him.

Im just sick of normalfags jumping all over literally nothing.

The fucking normies are acting as if he killed the guy or something.

true

Stick by our race on this one. They want white people hated.

just watch the video

>Posting Normie E-Celeb bullshit on Sup Forums

What did you think we were gonna say? Your age/autism is showing.

>My best maga for your troubles
Seems like the story should be about why a bunch of nips have a suicide grove, maybe some deep reflection on what might cause such behavior. But no, why bother with such difficult thoughts, not when you can just demonize a huwhite man instead!

This is what I'm saying.

If the nip wanted to rest in peace he wouldn't have committed suicide in a public place.

Here’s the video
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I laughed my ass off.

worldstarhiphop
dot
com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3cARSx34iJ59mdt7

God was does vimeo suck so much

Read the threads here. Asians have launched a full on assault against whites.

reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

This, he's literally the archetypal white Aryan Chad. We need to back him as much as we can.

I think nippon wants to keep their shit to themselves like all respectable nations. I can't stand when tourists get involved with american problems.

The way reddit and the lefties are carrying on about this is ridiculous. He put a a discretion is advised message at the start of the video and the body is blurred. These soyboys wouldn't last five minutes on LiveLeak.

Having seen this now, its pretty pathetic how its all been blown so far out of proportion.

Sure the guy is an annoying douche, but at least he doesnt desecrate the body or act like a total jackass. Sure, his very presence there is obnoxious and idiotic, but he just sort of saw it, made one joke, and fucked off. The he actually did add a decent message at the end. I thought he actually just fucked with the body and ended the video, but he actually did have a bit of a “PSA” at the end there.

Overall this is fucking NOTHING and I have no idea why its all over the news.

I too watched the video and don't get the outrage. I don't understand vlogging, in all aspects the vlogger looks stupid because he has to exaggerate his emotions and reactions. I don't see how any of it is disrespectful, you killed yourself in a public park.

why does anyone even believe it was a real dead body. the fag probably put it there. you 12 year old girls are gullible retards

When he tap-dances through Auschwitz I'll be impressed

He was most likely in a slight form of Shock. People have insane reactions to tragedies alot of the time, its the psyche protecting itself.

What I don't get is why people would click on a video that outright tells them they find a dead Japanese guy in a suicide forest? Were they expecting it to be clickbait, if not then the people clicking on the video were curious of the video. It's a controversial channel with some "dark" humor, it shouldn't be unexpected when the title says what it is. It's like walking into a thread that you know you are going to completely disagree with and get all butthurt afterwards.

Japan is as useful as an ally as an unarmed 80 year old in combat. Anyone who claims otherwise is a jap virgin shill

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums is "offended" but it's cringey as shit and is using a tasteless ploy for views. sage

I need a quick rundown.

Who is this faggot and why is he being spammed here today?

I didn't even know who this nigger was until everybody made a big deal about him.

Was this part of his plan?

Even my girlfriend (who can be very Tumblry) watched it and didn't really get what was wrong with it. She was more annoyed by it being standard annoying-ass youtube shit than anything.

I'm 30, and no I don't have autism, I have schizoid personality disorder.

lurk moar

We all once saw a rekt thread on Sup Forums and thought "Ouch... the guy was just ripped in two parts haha" its the same shit so dont be offended

I cringed at the tragic music and fake shock.

Still I think the nips should have kicked his ass out of their country for filming that shit.

Im not offended by the video, I'm offended that jumped up little prick didn't act in a responsible and respectful manner. He has a duty to the people who have put him in the position he is. He could at least have done the decent thing and used the next available tree. As for the e-celebs, they can join him.

I guess I'm reacting to the insanity of trying to make that video about race or nationality in the first place. Why can't it just be about the reality, danger and sadness of suicide? Kind of fetishistic to make it about race or nationality tbqh senpai

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

>Logan Paul
>Big youtuber
>Made a video in japan in some "sucide-forrest"
>filmed a dead body
>everybody is freaking out

No such thing as bad publicity. Probably gained even more followers in this thread.

Danke.

I have sex with dead bodies

The video was a bit much. I wasn't offended, just thought it was kind of tasteless. The lynching on the internet is typical.

Ooooh Edgy nobody cares fuck off back to Tumblr you snowflake cunt

>didn't act in a responsible and respectful manner.
You apparently have never seen any of his other videos...

Dude is punking people left and right 24/7.

can we please stop talking about this already
i'm seriously considering leaving Sup Forums for 48 hr

If you like the logan brothers please kill yourself

Our culture values tearing people down and ruining them, especially in today's social media run "callout culture" bullshit. I guarantee a lot of people outraged never even watched the video. Feigning outrage and tearing people down is all anyone cares about.

I don't care, the only thing I want is for you fucking 13 year olds to stop making fucking Jake Paul threads on Sup Forums, this is the 20th one today. Fuck off with this gay Disney wigger e-celeb shit.

He laughed after which is what made it bad

good riddance, you whiny fag

>kind of tasteless
What kind of a channel do you think it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=bCsVKbha2EU
youtube.com/watch?v=MGG1zlKClFQ

This.

The normalfaggots will jump on anyone like a nigga mob.

It says a lot that people are more outraged over a blurred body of a guy who killed himselif in a forest that's infamously nicknamed THE SUICIDE FOREST than they are over a photo of a little Swedish girl torn in half after being visted the Truck of Peace.

Make that 1488 hours faggot.

>offended

This. How are people so dense.

The bitter irony being I was vaguely aware of this controversy, clicked on this thread, and am now butthurt myself qq

This was the first time I've seen this asshole. I was offended by all his stupid antics.

This.

Its a normalfaggot-mob-mentality over

NONE OF THEM GIVE A FUCK, ITS ALL VIRTUE SIGNALLING BULLSHIT.

I doubt any of them care.

no ones offended by a dead body here on Sup Forums newfag. The paul brothers however are complete cancer and will do anything for views and revenue

Logan Paul:
>Literal chad genetics
>face and body of a greek god
>laughs at chinks who were so virgin they hung themselves in the forrest
>patriotic, implictly white, if jewish only a small fraction
>this tweet: twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/229307449440620545

His opponents:
>Fat redditors like boogie, ethan (((klein))) and others
>literal bug people
>crying about his chad behaviour

We need to co-opt him like pewdiepie. Logan Paul is the official poster boy of the alt-right.

how is this political? we got alleged riots in iran and for like a year n korean nuclear armagedaboom thats supposed to happen because they have talked about it for a year

so some swede killed some old geezer for a video who cares. they probably fed him contaminated beef on purpose or he was dumb enough to eat in a mcdonalds in japan. the japs wont eat there so it should be a clue.

Kikes are shilling for his channel.

Everything is racial now, stupid. Everything

What's really made him a faggot in this is posting a dead body (after editing, mine you), and then making another post apologizing.

He must be either reeeaaaaaly retarded or had that planned.

YO you alive?

eternally /ourguy/

>implying it isnt a national pastime to go to the suicide forest and take selfies with them
Seriously, how many japanese people do you think have personal footage of dead people in this forest. I'd bet its in the thousands.

I'd even bet theres at least a few cases of necrophilia. May as well post a "Free Dead Bodies" sign.

I honestly don't care about the body, Guy offed himself and that's that. What really pisses me off are the faggots that shot the video. Fucking man children should be strung up right along side the nip.

He should have taken a selfie with it. I guess he basically did with the video thumbnail.

My problem is how kikes are trying to dehumanize kids with this shit, i have seen worse.

what about being anoyed

Are you retarded? The term Politically Correct has nothing to do with politics but the policing of speech and ideas. Just like Social Justice has nothing to do with justice.

rekt

>implying anyone here has ever watched a single one of his videos or ever will

Desensitize* I remember watching family guy with a dead body in the show as a cartoon, it weirded me out.

After having seen the video, it was more tame and subdued than I could see. I've seen worse fucked up shit in my Violence and WAR themed folders with gifs and webbums. Here's a small and tame sample.

I have no life.

> aryan
> jew

good goy

Of course I wasn't offended. I imagine it's the same for countries where their News stations show gore videos that you find on Liveleak.

What does offended me, however, is the millions of hours Youtuber finger wagging content that only exists for views. No one actually makes real content anymore.

>LOGAN PAUL IS DISGUSTING MY REACTION
>I CANNOT BELIEVE LOGAN PAUL DID THIS

Pretty blackpilling

what an obnoxious group of fags. white americans are negroids

This is them just testing boundaries i swear to god they cant get over the fact their proxy soldiers come back home with PTSD.

He's like a fraction of a fraction Jewish. Hitler wouldn't have considered him Jewish.

>go to a suicide forest
>be surprised when you see a body

Where do you get your gore from?

>lurk moar
It's a literal who. An e-celeb. You don't lurk moar to learn about e-celebs. You have to go back.