You don't have a problem with the purest kind of love, you do?

You don't have a problem with the purest kind of love, you do?

Of course. What a silly thing to ask

I do.

Source?

Ask her if she'd like to join us, of course.

Yes, it leads to disgusting mutant cannibal children.

Anybody who was surprised by Kirino's victory really missed the title of the LN didn't they.

I donĀ“t, but I have a problem with unlikeable characters like those 2.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

No but that isn't it.

OTP

I've no problem at all with yuri, why?

Source? I'm pretty sure I've read this one.

If they're unlikable as fuck then yes.

Both shit Characters from a Shit show, I fuckin hate that Bitch

Outcasted by your family counts too?

She is taking advantage of her.

Kirino is love.
Kirino is life.

Not after 1 generation.

Eromanga is coming. Are you gonna give it a try?

How true is this? I mean what is the % of having mutant retarded babies?

google Inbreeding

'safer' than breeding with a women over the age of 30

Lel, we will never know the real version of why exiled-kun was banished. Some said the whole molesting part was not in the greentext and he actually confessed his sis but she told their relatives bout that and the rest is history.

With that look of deep, pure love in her eyes?
"no"

What about an over 30 y/o sister?

This honestly looks like the stalest cesspool of the most overused harem tropes ever and Sup Forums's gonna gobble it up with a shit-eating grin. I'll probably drop it after two episodes and just shitpost in the threads.

Fuck me meant to reply to this guy

Some said its worse than oreimo, but I've heard there is not drama at all. Its enough to give it a chance but i think i will be dropping it at ep 4.

>nbr
at best it will be mediocre

makes even worse.

cousin is different half sibling and adopted different also.

Not at all. But I do when yurifags claim their shitty fetish is the purest form, when it's not.

Let them proselytize in their own threads and us in ours, the issue is where one of the groups shits up the others' thread.

The problem with Eromanga is that is totally uninteresting, it doesn't have an interesting premise, it doesn't have interesting characters (except for Elf) and is literally just another generic harem series, is totally different from Oreimo. For anyone that care, if you are getting into Eromanga think about another Dogakobo work, don't think in Oreimo.