Dividing California:

Oklahoman here.
Who's up for dividing California into two or more states to piss them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrwjR4ZlfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want Jefferson desu, my family has lived there for over 100 years but I now live in northern Arizona because California is a disgrace.

Why did you leave us user? We're always just a few votes away from seceding

Californian here.

I would be.. uh.. furious. yes definately dont do this

As a CenCal resident I support this

>break up california
>get 5 new left wing states

>being this retarded

>northern AZ
fuck off we're full

>I would be.. uh.. furious. yes definately dont do this
Welp we are doing it.

California here. Do it please. Everyone in Okie flyover land is the same, but in California the people and politics change region to region.

How nightmarish is California? God, not just one region hates it huh?

The people up north have nothing in common with sac, sf, or la. Hell LA and SF are on two different sides of a fucked up spectrum. The people in the valley have nothing in common with the fucks on the central coast.

Hell LA and Orange county are next to each other and worlds apart.

Divide it after the nuke.

DON'T DO IT

This wouldnt piss me off as long as central cali stays red. Fuck you west and south. Your bean eating days are numbered

yes! split cali up, take the east and the far north and make them one state, give us a red state on the west coast!

if they can't do it themselves, the whole state deserves everything it gets.

I say we wait until after the civil war, then we can start carving out our fiefdoms from the remains. I call dibs on the San Luis Obispo/Pismo beach area.

This. We shouldn't give them any more seats in the senate

>SLO is okay
But we're not in southern california

Fuck off.

>Inland empire is "central california"

>Desert Cities is "south california"

Why don't we just make all the bumblefuck flyover states into one big state

Wyoming has a population of approximately 4 bestiality enthusiasts and gay cowboys, why should they have equal representation in the senate to a state where actual people live?

I miss white California.

Beach boys nationalism now.

Dragons of Tarkir was the worst out of that block.

Socal user here. I'm cool with this. Only rename southern cal to wetbaxico.
GAS THE KIKES, HANG THE NIGGERS AND DROUND THE SPICS. ANTIFA GET STARVED.

t.sleepercellanon

Nah 5 states for Cali would be too much. At most I'd want 3, but more likely 2. But if it was just 2 not every city could have their safe space they want

The Inland Empire is in southern California in that picture

Fixed

>California now has 8+ Democratic senators vs 2

No. The best chance we have is letting the liberal agenda play itself out, fail miserably, and then letting sane conservatives take over. Unfortunately that might take awhile, because the tech economy is too fucking strong.

It needs to be divided in a way that makes sense. If you let the libs draw the lines, they'll Gerrymander big left-leaning cities into each of the new states to make sure they don't lose their electoral power.

From the map OP posted the only one that would be consistently red is Jefferson and maybe central California. The rest would be strong blue, and would give the Dems an advantage in the senate.

It needs to happen. It was fine when it was owned by small amounts of white people.

Looks like OC is in West California, above that is IE in Central Cali.

It's starting to happen; you see cracks here and there. People are getting more redpilled by the day.

I got yelled at in line in a busy restaurant by some latina goblin earlier today. I was pissed until I saw how many people she was repulsing with her behavior

Fuck the Bitch Boys and autist Brian Jones.

Jan and Dean master race.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrwjR4ZlfI

So its decided, slice off jefferson for a red state and leave the rest on big shitty california

Liberals screeched that this map is unfair because too many of these states would be right-leaning so they refuse it

Jefferson would be red, Central would be light red due to Sac and Stockton. South would swing. Silicon and west would be blue.

Jefferson looks like they're trending blue as well

The fact is that California is just a state of retarded people and there isn't any saving it without mass deportations, but you'd still have the retarded white people.

As long as you can explain to us what the fuck your panhandle is about, Okla user

Oklahoma cuckd texas out of a couple of mesas.

I have no clue. I like to call our state 'the broken pan' to be honest.

Do you just hate it when out of state faggots talk about your state?

It would fuck over Dems in the presidential election and house though, so it's a good trade overall.

>we can gain 2 red senators for the low low price of 8 additional blue senators :^)
Sounds like a bargain to me.

Californian here. This state definitely needs to be fragmented.

fuck off leftypol

>8 more democrat senators

NO THANK YOU

>bestiality enthusiasts and gay cowboys
Sounds like California desu

californian here. glad we could pay for your food stamps.