youtube.com/watch?v=lacuDK-5FC0
youtu.be/FcOtyPfzP2M?t=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Gay_Rugby_Association_and_Board
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2645104
gayhockey.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Gay_and_Lesbian_Football_Association
m.youtube.com/watch?t=46s&v=aYdA7FvSeDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just can't handle a real American woman.

>tired and used up thousand cock stare
>Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.
Wow, I'm glad someone here tackles the REAL problems in our society.

Modern soccer forbids hard contact with your opponent to protect the multi million dollar stars that the Jewish Masters use to promote race mixing.

Rough Rules that won't be put back in can be:
-Clobbering your opponent is ok if you use your shoulder and touch the ball first.
-Direct kicks at your opponents are allowed and they are expected to block or get out of the way.
-Goalies can use any violence to get the ball that they need.

Red Cards are only given for fighting/hard contact with fists/contact without touching the ball first. (Ref has broad discretion but lets hard play happen.)
Yellow Cards for tripping or hand balls. Free kicks for hand balls.

Stars don't last long under these rules which is why they were taken out. I used to play in a rough recreational league in the USA.

>How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?
>how do you manage without visualising a bunch of feet on top of each other
God, even the better burgers are dumb

>le soccer sucks
>thank G-d for our literally brain-damaging football

Ann coal burner wants to watch criminal nigger bucks of the nigger felon league play hand egg

He’s better looking than Michael obama at least
Would put bag over head/10

this woman has no chidlren, her opinion weighs as much as merkel's

>He’s
hmmmmmmm

Id love Ann as chancellor

soccer is so gay lol

>Modern soccer forbids hard contact with your opponent to protect the multi million dollar stars that the Jewish Masters use to promote race mixing.
The 2 best players of the century are both sons of same race parents.
If anything. "Soccer" is the sport example of a working man sport because it's been proven over and over that without hard work, you're talent is not worth shit.

She used to be kinda cute desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EbfiAtq-t_M

But we like soccer.

>listening to skeletons
no thanks

Soccer is a poverty sport, only widely enjoyed around the world because you can play it using a set of rocks to denote boundaries and the cartels' latest victim's head as a ball.

More civilized countries enjoy white sports like hockey or the fine strategy of football, where white coordinators plan and let teams of subhumans smack into each other for our amusement.

uhhh, ya'll know she fucks niggers, right???

The soccer I played was pretty rough and players were held accountable for their mistakes.

Weird bisexuals who like to yell boo at their own players and act dominant to men are making the sport gay

Are there heroes in any sport? And honestly the metric system makes a lot more sense than imperial units. Moreover the left likes the metric system because lefties are mostly morally bankrupt drug addicts and that's how drugs are sold. Wtf is wrong with this horse?

I do like soccer's relegation system though. If you suck, you get moved down and essentially lose money. Vice versa if you're good. It encourages playing your hardest and finding the best players.

Takes away the "rebuilding" shit you see in American sports where 30 teams are in the league no matter what allowing them to essentially take years off to "rebuild"

>Being this anal about what sports you play.
Nobody gives a fuck burger. At least soccer wasn't proven to give you brain damage like your rugby copy.

I played for 9 years. Soccer can be very dangerous, but outside the USA id be more scared of the fans than the players.

>Modern soccer forbids hard contact with your opponent to protect the multi million dollar stars that the Jewish Masters use to promote race mixing.
Wrong.Soccer is set in a way so that ,to overcome you opponent,you need to use agility,abilty and intelligence instead of brute force, american are just too fat and dumb to play and appreciate this sport.

Just friends. She's still bangable. Hard.

Wheres the lie?

dumb criticisms aside, football is an absolute drag to watch, fucking nothing happens
hockey, bandy, handball, even fucking apehoop are all better spectator sports and that's not even getting into shit like tennis, practically any sport is more fun to watch than fucking nothing ever happens: the game

Soccer is for niggers and soyboys.

>muh brain damage
lol pussy -- best stick to soccer, you won't break any nails

>apehoop
kek

>she

>hurr durr it's only brain damage, you pussy

>caring about sportsball

loooooooooooooool

>physical contact?? oh no I might get hurt I will just kick around my faggot ball
jesus fuck germany is doomed

Not might, most definitely. It's been proven. I'm sorry if that hurts your ego.

>How do you visualize 147.2 centimeters?
As about a meter and a half, what a fucking retard.

If you need to visualize your measurement with actual physical object, you lack abstraction skills and you'd be better off locked up in a zoo with all the niggers.
As if you could accurately visualize the exact length of 40 thumbs one after the other anyway.
Anyone who defends the imperial system in any way is an ignorant tool and deserves absolutely zero respect.

In the entire world, only the US and two nigger countries use the imperial system. Ask yourself why.

>inb4 countries that use metric and countries that went to the moon
You used metric to go to the moon, and then turned around and proceeded to crash a probe into Mars because you didn't read the documentation of an ESA thruster control routine and incorrectly assumed that it used your retarded units.

Uncultured, barbarian, childless man-face. Insulting the Nazis is one thing, but insulting Fußball goes way over the line!

Did your mother have one of those human leashes when you were a child? You're an embarrassment to men everywhere.

Wtf, I love Poles now!

>40 thumbs
You would visualize about 3 and a half feet, fuckwit.

Shut up, Chang! Get back to ripping of Gwilos and fucking sheep!

Damn, her waist line and thigh gap are actually impressive. But no joke she writes well and is /ourgirl/

I'm an embarrassment because I don't want to get guaranteed brain damage? Just out of curiosity, how long have you been playing?

Or a little over 1 yard, for that matter.

I don't play gridiron, I play rugby. Since I was a boy because, guess what, my parents didn't want me growing up to be a soft fucking pussy loser.

>soccer
I'm gonna have to stop you there...

the rules are so that you can't nig out on someone to win, you have to demonstrate superior effort, endurance, and skill.

>Soccer is the most popular sport in Europe

the word 'soccer' originated in England

No heroes...

I don't give a shit, it's called Football you poncy cunt.

Soccer is for brown people

I'm not surprised, the Eternal Anglo is behind this!

Shut up and stop embarrassing us faggot.

LMAO! Says literally capitol of all niggerball sports in the world combined!

There's niggerball (American football)

And then there's favelaball (what the rest of the world plays)

but that poster originated in morocco.

Holy shit the level of brain dead incapacity of understanding football (soccer for you mutts).

Especially the part "nobody is blamed"

Turbokek

Still whiter than niggers then!

Soccer fans aka hooligans are niggers that chimp out when their team loses

Rough recreational league
Rough
Recreational
Leauge

You mom must be proud

All of their words did.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

>The chad racist European soccer fans
youtube.com/watch?v=lacuDK-5FC0

>The virgin American niggerball fans
youtu.be/FcOtyPfzP2M?t=21

Soccer is for faggots, Ice Hockey is true master race sport.

Holy shit, she is absolutely fucking retarded

You're telling me with a straight face I'm supposed to get my brain damaged just so I don't look like a pussy? Are you serious? How old are you?
Geh schlafen, du Schlappschwanz. Glaubst du, du musst den Anglos bei jeder Gelegenheit in den Arsch kriechen, um hier akzeptiert zu werden?

considering that the alternative is american football AKA niggerball which basically rewards pavement apes for being morbidly obese and uneducated, i much prefer soccer.

Why can't women understand sports?

Instead your parents wanted you to have possible brain damage in a deadly sport and to be grabbing bunch of other men in a muddy field.

Ann, like Trump, is a Rothschild plant.

Witze über dich Dieter. Ich bin in Jordanien aufgewachsen und auf eine amerikanische Schule gegangen. Fickgesicht.

>Shut up and stop embarrassing us faggot.
Das war aber ein kuzer LARP. Erklärt immer noch nicht, warum du den Anglos in den Arsch kriechst oder haben sie dich in der Schule dazu gezwungen, Achmed?

Their still white. Also: football fans are cucks that chimp out over based nigger linebacker, so their white daughters will drool over them, because daddy told her they are SO BASED!

No surprised she prefers handegg considering she's a coalburner.

>ooga booga let's watch fat nignogs grapple and shove each other

HOL UP

That actually makes sense.

Ich weiß nicht, was ich dir sagen soll, mein Freund. Sie argumentieren sinnlos mit einer erbärmlichen Flagge, die sogar Frau Merkel in den Müll wirft.

I'm telling you you shouldn't shy away from physical contact just because you are afraid of hurting yourself. That is literally what women do -- literally. "I don't want to break a nail", "I don't want to get a scar".

Go drink your soy milk.

>hurr durr youre grabbing other guys its gay
spoken like a true neckbearded dork who cant compete

The white kids in the US usually play Lacrosse or Golf in Secondary school.

You should go for hockey instead, every sport where you are chasing a ball is for faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Gay_Rugby_Association_and_Board
When I googled
>Rugby gay
Seriously, rugby is a fag sport.

Overacting faggots.

Ich hoffe die Anglos erinnern sich an deine Loyalität, während sie jeden deiner Nachbarländer dem Erdboden gleich machen.
I don't shy away from physical contact. I practiced martial arts for some years. You just got triggered because I said an uncomfortable truth.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2645104
>Findings: In a convenience sample of 202 deceased players of American football from a brain donation program, CTE [chronic traumatic encephalopathy] was neuropathologically diagnosed in 177 players across all levels of play (87%), including 110 of 111 former National Football League players (99%).
You can do whatever you want but don't call me a pussy just because I don't want to play a sport that gives me GUARANTEED brain damage.

lmao you can do that for every sport
>gayhockey.org/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Gay_and_Lesbian_Football_Association

>chasing a puck is different from chasing a ball

The rich ones.

Ann is as uncucked as they come. We need people like her holding Trump's feet to the fire and ensuring he doesn't sell us out.

Also Lacrosse is full contact too so what is your point?

Ich bin ein ethnischer Deutscher. Das heißt, ich bin ein Einwanderer der ersten Generation aus dem Nahen Osten. Ich bin, was dein PM einen Neuen Deutschen nennen könnte. Willkommen im 21. Jahrhundert Wolfgang.

>martial arts
>no brain damage

I said White
It is, my point is that the blacks in the inner city schools play nog-ball in the hope they become rich enough to blow several million dollars by age 25.

>Hand egg
>White man's sport

Yet it's played professionally almost exclusively by blacks. How'd that happen?

Nigger handegg and apehoop
Tbh our football is boring sometimes but at least we have this
m.youtube.com/watch?t=46s&v=aYdA7FvSeDY

How did old Annie look in her 20s/30s?

But still, playing rugby certainly gives you brain damage and possible autism.

HAHAHA SHE TROLLED SO MANY ON Sup Forums just now
Face it soccer is the 3rd worlder sport

He was just greeting his parents

Imagine there are martial arts which don't give you a head pounding. Whatever, pal. I backed my arguments up with a study.

I study Krav-maga. It even has Maga in the name. Truly patrician.

Not really hard to imagine ones where you don't break someones face, haven't you watched anything besides boxing and muay thai?

because the developed world gave them rights, that's why. Don't think we're the ones who set the trend