What would you do to this woman honest question edition

If I had money - sue the shit out of her

Otherwise, I am a sinner my Lord but, she really needs some stones

I can't express how - just press C for caress poor child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbnCgyAJ5jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The justice system in the west is fucking satanic. Maybe it's time for vigilante justice.

Kill this whore.

That's just fucking evil :(

nu/pol/ thinks she dindu nuffin and it's all men's fault, wasting your times.

hurting european or east asian children is unforgivable.

kill her

Some times a women just needs to be beaten, beaten within an inch of her life. That or take away the child and give it to the father. I can't imagine how something who gave birth to a child could lack even the most basic of motherly instincts.

That's what you get when you let pedophiles run the world

Her eyes are heartbreaking. Poor little thing. Mother is fucking evil.

>Some times a women just needs to be beaten, beaten within an inch of her life.
This. Goes for all people but especially women.

Under most circumstances I wouldn't hit a wymyn, but if she is beating my child, that cunt is getting buried right then and there! You don't hit my kid, i dont give a fuck even if you are my wife! You're getting fucking destroyed!

as cruel as it sounds a female's most valuable resource early in life is money/a man, not children. I've seen plenty of younger girls abandon/hurt their kids over the prospect of future returns such as keeping a high value man, money, getting a better man. even evil females reduce this over time due to evolutionary incentives

as cruel as it is it is logical for them. one dead kid today vs 5 better kids in the future (if she has time left)

in any case, even if logical it is evil. she needs to be hung

Send her to the UK

We should pull a SJW on her and bully until she kills herself, but then we would be actual social justice warriors, not a good idea now that I throught a bit.

That bitch needs a good old fashioned punish fucking by a charter bus full of niggers, then have her face bashed in.

This cunt deserves to be whipped.

As an hobbyist evolutionary behavioral biologist, you are absolutely correct. Very woke comment. I recognize your repeaters.

Drown her in the bathtub.

>white women
good joke friend

People like this deserve no mercy. I'd throw her in with the lions.

If that pic is the mom, she’s hot as fuck. I’d fuck her til she bleeds, then jac all over her face. I’d eat her toddler. Whats wrong with you faggots.

Public Shaming.

Shame is how we win back Western Civilization.

We shame this woman everywhere she goes. We shame her at work. We shame her at play. We shame her in front of all of her friends and coworkers. We make them feel shame just for being associated with someone so deplorable.

Fuck off nigger.

back to the trash you go eco

whatever you meant

Even one of the geratest shitholes hates burgers

Just stab her with a screwdiver in the neck, multiple times. Some people deserve to die. The father is a pussy, fucking soyboy can't protect his child against a woman.

like she isn't already here, kek

FUCKING THIS

BITCH

ENJOY YOUR STAY

CUNT

This should be no surprise, that is, unless you don't hate them.

Can one of you please bump my thread while I grab a bite?

Put 9mm of lead in her head

>Daughter
Let her have full custody. Now if it was my son I would pour acid in her face.

Hey, Brazil-nigger, USA isn't all fags and pussies. No one chose to be born in fucking Bolshevik USSR, did they?
Neither did I choose to be born in the USSA, you fucking faggot. What is it with you retards? Did you picm Brazil?

Were you conceived by your faggy Brazil parents by choice?

Send this bitch to the Congo.

>I must defend the honour of white pussy!
14/88 yourself into an oven

Can't you bump the thread by yourself? If this is to not look desperate them you're just a faggot.

Count me IN!!

genuinely willing to go beat the shit out of her if she's a bong and you can get me the address.

Wow, and I throught I was being too edgy, if you can't take jokes and some bullying then you should go back to facebook, twitter or some of these trash, surely your feelings are safe there.

>t.oildrilling degenerate

Jesus Christ this faggot is hilariously defensive.

Agreed.

KEK

Shoot her and claim it was a outburst of anger.

>Aussie

Just send her outside for like 10 minutes, she'll probably die.

Acid attack. That's one thing UK mooslims got right. Physically defile roasties.

Alright, let me explain something to all you people.

The UKs entire justice system is both shitty and underfunded, and it's prisons overcrowded as fuck. Because of this the system has to prioritise who goes to prison and some people don't get sent to prison because there just isn't enough money and/or room for them.
A suspended sentence was invented to remedy this problem. Basically someone was found guilty of a crime and should have been sent to prison, but because of lack of funding it just wasn't viable to send them to prison.

This is what this woman got. Of course it's not ideal and she should have been sent to prison. But she still has a criminal record and will never be given custody of any child ever again.
Also, suspended sentences generally come with many restrictions and rules people on them have to follow. Usually this is a bunch of things but can include curfews, unpaid work and rehabilitation. If someone on a suspended sentence breaks one of these rules, or commits another crime they're instantly sent to prison for the full duration of their suspended sentence.

It's still a shitty compromise, but the justice system in the UK is just so underfunded this is the best that can be done.

If i had money, i would pay people to kidnap- and move her to some random African City's outer districts. No way that she will get out of that alive.

Deep fuck her asshole until her ass lips tore open, then pour salt in it, make her fart out my salty nut into a shot glass and make her do a shot with it chasing it with battery acid.

Also just to shed some light on the matter, it wasn't a attack against americans, it was a joke against the german that called Brazil a big shithole, the joke is that it should be no surprise because Germany is also a shithole.

>as cruel as it sounds a female's most valuable resource early in life is money/a man, not children. I've seen plenty of younger girls abandon/hurt their kids over the prospect of future returns such as keeping a high value man, money, getting a better man
Pretty much what abortion is desu
Kill your child now so you remain unattached for future partner prospects

>What would you do to this woman

How much would a bullet cost?

>is a free woman because the judge said the baby’s injuries were “likely to resolve”.

So if I beat the shit out of someone I should get no jail time simply because they were "likely
to make a full recovery?

Who is this disgrace of a judge?

youtube.com/watch?v=fbnCgyAJ5jE

Its rare that I agree with Islamists but this is one occasion where they have some merit.

Vigilante justice is called for in this case.

A mate of mine when i was younger's little brother fucked like 20 caravans at the local dealer (who subsequently went bust) got a suspended sentence, came back laughing. Faced zero consequences, thought the whole thing was a joke. Now has zero fear of repercussions, laughs as he films himself disrespecting cops. Yeah suspended sentences surely tell them, it's like a day out going to court for these degenerates

Knotch on the belt

women need to be replaced by Artificual wombs as soon as possible we can't have this outdated technology for giving babies

She's not even worth the cost of a bullet. Just drown her.

I would just burn her property. Houses, cars, etc.
Make sure there is nobody inside and start the fire. Until her finances would take a solid blow.

If I had money:
I would find out where she buys and what she buys, how she lives, what she wears, how she eats and drinks. Then hire people to sell her something, that will damage her skin (likely facial) and hair. Some kind of unsafe cosmetics.
I would also hire workers in restaurants to add laxatives in her food and drinks.
I would hire plumbers to add extra salt in her tap at the days she is alone.
Her local car services would accidentally poorly service her car. Forget to tighten bolts, overlook things.
Anything meal she owns would be always covered with a thin residue of salt, delivered by a blower.
Her plants too.
Small animals would come to die on her property. I will fund the research to find out how can animals be motivated to do that.
Anything she owns would become a favorite thing to steal. Her locks picking instructions would be on all thievery and nig forums, advertised as "locks dumb rich people use".
Doctors who treat her would go sick more often, making them overloaded with work and less attentive to her problems. Technicians in clinics, that service her, would be underqualified.
If there is a Murphys law on anything, she must experience it.

Remove animals and were good.

this.
hang the judge, drown the woman

Like I said, it's shitty. But when the choice is to send a murderer to prison, or someone who vandalised a few caravans, obviously the murderer goes to prison.

>Even one of the geratest shitholes hates burgers

>Brazil
>Germany
>Ancap Memeflag Fag Blab Blab

Kay

>Small animals would come to die on her property. I will fund the research to find out how can animals be motivated to do that.
Save your money, I'll take care of that part.

Dude you gotta be less defensive, atleast make a joke in return.

This fucking faggot, holy shit

>waahh my animals

>but the justice system in the UK is just so underfunded this is the best that can be done.
Quite impressive since this happened in Australia.

When you grow up in the jungle you develop some empathy for animals.

Where did this happen?

So she beats her little baby and the justice system says no problem, you can get away with that, and she even gets custody of her child? I think you guys are directing your anger at the wrong target. Yes she's a dirty disgusting whore but clearly there are people in the justice system who deserve even more pain that she does.

Animals dying at least every other month at her property is essential.

It is like a small scale castle siege. They where throwing rotting corpses in the enemy castle. If I would have money for this kind of tricks - I would do the same.

Almost forgot: everyone in service business meeting her must know her face and what she did to the kid. That would also make the price to buy their sabotage services cheaper.

In war propaganda is an essential part. And this would be war.

if only that was the case, my cousin served 3 months in the slammer last year for speeding. Seems like there is a justice/judge lottery in this country

the dude wrote out a lengthy fantasy about how he'd fuck every minute detail of this roasties life

all you get out of it is
>wahh my anmls

and I'm the soft one

I'd take that same serving spoon she beat the baby with and tie some razor blades to it and rape her asshole with it. That way every time she sat down she would remember what she did to the baby. Yes I'm a sociopath but I'm one of the good ones

I am counting on you, aniki.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the classic tatics, just don't want innocent animals dying for it.

Atleast kill the trashy ones like rats, cockroaches and stray dogs/cats.

This is fucking hilarious and underrated. Can you imagine if you did this to someone it would slowly drive them completely insane.

I'm surprised shane didnt have the balls to tell her to go fuck herself

Wtf this sounds like a primative psychopath. Why do you pathetic losers think You're something advanced like sociopaths?

A German, a Greek, an Aussie, and a Dane on a quest for vengeance against the Roasties. That's a movie I would watch.

This is getting kinda awkward, have a meme to go bother someone else.

sex slave if it was legal

>The justice system in the west is fucking satanic.
This was in Southern Australia

C

If someone did that to my kid I'd send them to the bog after torturing them in the most sadistic way possible, disgusting whore. Life in jail would be worth it just for those screams for mercy.

How the fuck hasn't this bitch """"disappeared"""" yet?

Technically they are the same thing. First they were called psychopath then sociopath and now they are classified as anti social personality disorder.

She would be off the map.

Thanks user. Getting ready to replace my Diva and that Lily is new to me.

YOU KNOW india IS IN EAST ASIA, AS WELL AS china THE MORE YOU KNOW

nothing. im mgtow

I would fuck the shit out of that chick she is smoking hot and crazy chicks are phenomenal in bed.

I honestly do not think she would take much of a notice. Her life would just become shit.

You know, in Russian Federation government outright sabotages lives of Russians. And majority takes dirt on the streets, that stains walls up to the 6th floor, insane prices, poor quality control of food, clothing and electronics, insane home prices and-on-and-on as granted. Or just call the saboteurs "retards".

I even made a rule of this. If anyone calls someone retarded, he is most likely a retard himself. Works every time.

I would burn the whore's face with acid and I wouldn't go to prison for it either, inshallah.

That's part of the west.

By people who don't know what they are doing. There is a big difference between the people, all in intelligente.

It's actually ok to kill her. That is what should happen. Don't take your phone with you and wear different gear/ drive different car etc. Plan escape route and have backup ideas for when shit goes wrong. Do not tell another human being and try to have an aliby. She has brakes on her car, she could get robbed, people choke and die and get stabbed in alleyways for $40. Plan it out.

As far as psychiatrists are concerned they are the same diagnosis. They change the names every once in awhile. Just like how they used to call bipolar disorder manic depression. It's the same thing they just changed the name.