POSSIBLE DEPORTATION OF 500,000 STREET SHITTERS!!!!!! NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!

India may be looking at upwards of 500,000 of its "skilled" work force returning home from America if a proposal by the Trump administration not to extend H-1B visa of those waiting for permanent residency (Green Card) is implemented.

The Department of Homeland Security is said to be considering new regulations that would prevent H-1B visa extensions as part of President Donald Trump's "Buy American, Hire American" initiative promised during the 2016 campaign.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/new-h-1b-rules-deportation-of-visa-holders-awaiting-green-card/videoshow/62343094.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCbFEgFajGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#U.S._metropolitan_areas_with_large_Asian_Indian_populations
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DESIGNATED

56.1% white.

that's like three quarters of microsoft's workforce

thats fine. half a million arrogant bastards who wont shut up about being the new superpower major despite not even being 3rd biggest global economy will have to go live in a area the jews have slated for demolition by rapefugee flood (india)

Good riddance. Patels oversaturate the lower / mid IT workforce and drive the wages down for everyone.

goodbye street shitters!

/thread/

Thank fucking god. This is amazing for STEM majors. No more piss poor cheap coding for Silicon Valley fuckwits trying to save a few dollars, you'll have to hire American now.

Big if poo user

SHITTING

YES!!! TIRED OF STREET SHITTERS TAKING AMERICAN JOBS GO BACK TO RAT HINDU LAND

SHITTING

I reckon (((Jewbook))) as well as all the others too. They actually went pretty butthurt over this recently.

>500 000 indians returning home
How will their streets handle this much poo load coming in so suddenly?

STREET

They could get fresh high school graduates and skidrow bums trained up in a week to be better "skilled" that the streetshitters. I'm not even kidding.

I am all in favor of this.

POO IN BURGER
O
O

I
N

B
U
R
G
E
R

Well. It's a start, I guess. There's probably at least that many in Chicago and the suburbs. They need to stop building their fucking temples around here, I'm so sick of the poos taking over my town reeeeeeeee

Most of the indians we get are middle class indians. They don't want to back to india because of system called "reservations". Its the indian form of affirmative action.
>"Its a shame white people can leave their country to get jobs somewhere else"

>They could get fresh high school graduates and skidrow bums trained up in a week to be better "skilled" that the streetshitters. I'm not even kidding.

you're not even in america bro

>Train a workforce for IT labour
>Just before the majority of them are ready to enter the market, outsource to India
>Jewbook and all the other kike companies now have to give a fair wage now their street shitters are getting flushed

Beautiful

i will forever serve trump

I'd rather send them Mexicans or niggers, but this is ok.

I come visit regularly, tho. Was an exchange student in the US.

Nah, make California Mexican. They're more violent. Shitters back to Shitterstan.

OH THE HORRORS.
WHO WILL AMERICAN GIRLS SHOW BOBS AND VAGENE NOW IF NO INDIAN ENGINEER CHADS?

Reminder that every major SV company for many years, engaged in a blatant and criminal wage fixing cartel that stole billions if not hundreds of billions from IT workers in NA if not globally.

Every time you hear the words "labor shortage" it's a scam to lower wages.

Imagine if top programmers were making $500k to $1M, and starting wage was $150k. That would be an exceedingly good thing for Americans.

Thank you DJT for seeing through the "worker shortage" scam that SV and others push on us with the help of slimeball lawyers who loophole their way through any given law.

youtu.be/TCbFEgFajGU

Thank God, we are going to Lynch those motherfuckers when thry return.

>make California Mexican
It already is.
I think the plan is to encourage them to secede, then shut of their water and shoot anyone approaching the border.
3 weeks of ammo later, we sweep up the bodies and get to work.

Fuck em. Back in college when I was a server they'd always come in and be the neediest, entitled pieces of shit. They wouldn't tip you shit. Even our best servers who were amazing with people always got stiffed.

Please do this. Maybe I’ll get some non retarded IT support when the white bois come back.

oh jesus please let it be true

Im so jealous.

cant wait to get all these stinky people out of texas plz and thnk u

Good bye poos

This won't happen whit bois we are here to stay

LOL nice move by pajeets

Now that USA is severing ties with Pakistan and re-aligning with India as their major partners in the region, India now has leverage to force Trump to take more of their streetshitters. You will have no choice but to take more pajeets. LOOOOOOL rekt

These are the people whose green card applications have been accepted but processing takes years. Deporting them is never going to happen.
The only effect such shit from trump will have is that he will lose the 2020 elections.
I for one am not voting for that moron again.

Realistically they will come to Canada.

SEND THEM BACK

SEND THEM BACK

SEND THEM BACK

How will we ever recover?

nah you wont be sending any back, in fact you'll be taking more

Not an argument

That makes no sense, it would be better for India the country to have these people in India.

Otherwise they just spent money training them and get no benefit when they fuck off to the USA

It this happens I am going to have to answer to some Indians I know. They know I voted trump.

In other news, if this happens, and any of you actually want to live in San Jose CA, look for some cheap real estate. They're over 5% of the population out there. Other areas that may get flooded with some cheaper real estate temporarily:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Americans#U.S._metropolitan_areas_with_large_Asian_Indian_populations

I love it
He's shitting all over Bezos right now
Keep it up Don

these aren't immigrants, they're migrant workers on a visa
they send all that money they make back home to their families

most of them want to live here permanently. But there are so many of them the immigration process is like 15+ years, and they're using things like H1B in the meantime.

Ill believe it if it happens.

Ship dravidian Mr. Shitposter back to Sra Lanka, where he may defecate freely in dhe streets widh dhe rest of his caste and crew.

They send money back to India.

exactly

BYE BYE BITCH LASAGNA

Indian women need to marry white men

Trump wont send them back, he'll be rewarding more Indians citizenship cuz he wants their votes, at the same time it fits with the US strategy of re-aligning with India and moving away from Pakistan.

I worked as a delivery driver and can confirm that Indians never tip; they're on par with niggers. There was this one family that ordered twice a week, the father was a doctor living in a 5-6 million dollar house, driveway full of expensive cars worth at least 400k in total, and the cheap fucking pajeet would never tip. Not even a dollar.
I've had legit kikes named Goldblatt who were even more generous than indians.

thank you come again (legally)!

POO’D

ok and what would be better for india?

training and educating a workforce that leaves to the USA, even if some of them send money back

OR

taking these people who are already trained and setting up the Indian silicon valley and attracting MS/google whatever to set up an office in India, where ALL the benefit of an educated workforce, and taxes/utilities on both the employees and the google office are paid directly to India?

It's less good for the specific street shitters cause they don't get a free ride into the west, but it's better for India at large.

the streets will be over run with shit

>confusing deportation with not renewing visas

Wow I’m shocked

>Apu has to go back to India
>sells his store to an american
>Kwik-E-Mart becomes Kwik-E-Shart

>implying i want to live where drive-by defecators have lived.

working in USA making 10x the money and sending 90% of it back like they're doing it now

>Imagine if top programmers were making $500k to $1M, and starting wage was $150k
I highly doubt that's gonna happen but here's hoping.

Oh no that sucks

Trust me man, Trumps not gonna be sending pajeets home after they all voted for him, that would be backstabbing. He's gonna award even more of them citizenship because he wants votes.

Silicuck Valley brought it on themselves for shilling so hard against Trump, he has nothing to lose by assfucking them now

yeah except I seriously doubt they're sending that much back, because why would you? It's gotta be way cheaper to live in India so if you send 5k USD to your family they'll be doing well

Meanwhile, you're stuck in silicon valley or redmond with insane housing prices so to simply live there you already have to spend a huge chunk of your salary, plus commuting/food/luxuries which all benefit the USA more than whatever you send to india

Rent in North Austin would go down, that's for sure!

streetshitter spotted

I'm an american software developer and he's right. These "skilled workers" can't code for shit, but if you complain about it, you'll get fired by HR for the sake of "diversity" and "tolerance."

What? That's already happening.

22 year old's are making $200k starting in the Silicon Valley

>you're not even in america bro
Maybe he's just using an VPN

plz b true

well idk man, I just don't see them going back anytime soon

India has no leverage against the US because they need us because Russia is aligning with China. They can either take their shitters back or get fucked, no more free rides

You, on the other hand, are being overrun by shitters. This is assuming you aren't a shitter yourself of course.

Americans don't have the brain power to do the work of Indian women and men. Compared to Indians, Americans are dishonest, disloyal, and basically retards especially when it comes to tech and finance.
Thanks Brumpf!

>shitskin continuously tempts fate like a bitch

Trump gains more from supporting Americans already here than being a dumbass and backing shitskins who have historically voted Democrat

Fuck off pajeet, Canada is next and you're going right into the fucking toilet

They probably won't go back, but they're not my top priority. If I could just push some button and get the ethnostate then sure but that's not realistic.

So we start with the worst of the bunch, and the most pressing issue is to keep texas from turning blue, because then guess what, it's fucking over, that's it we're done for.

PLEASE TRUMP PLEASE DO THIS. I WILL FOREVER SUPPORT YOU AND BUY YOUR STUPID SEASONAL MAGA HATS.

I literally just lost my dev job as long as two other whites I work with and we were all replaced by Indians. It's getting insane and ALL these Indians politically go democrat because they just want more Indians in the country. God I hope this is true.

Fuck off pajeet, if the H1B ends then they go back. You don't get "awarded" citizenship, this only happens in leafistan where the whites fellate your shit colored cocks.

The unshitskinning of burgerland has begun

>155350406
lol San jose is a disgusting underdeveloped shit hole i cant wait to move out of
its actually BECAUSE of the indians i want to move , this is my hometown, i'd hate to leave what it used to be in the 80s, but that shit died a long time ago, and this place is the worst deal in the country. even if the indians left its still a horribly overpriced shithole

>Trump wont send them back, he'll be rewarding more Indians citizenship cuz he wants their votes,

you mean like when Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million illegal mexicans in 1986 and they voted Republican ever since?

>sending back the backbone of amerimutt e-economy
>meanwhile, selling the place to the lowest bidding ching-jew subverts

(You) are already dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ8KDvOrcYo

Daily reminder Hillary and Cruz wanted to raise the H1B cap by 500%. Trump and Bernie were the only ones who spoke out against this.

We just gained three percent.

maybe its time for these monolithic companies to leave USA and go do business only in india, we dont want them, they can take their liberal politics with them too.

they should fight their SJW war in india. Turn them tranny, fag and butch dyke, please stop indians from breeding, we dont have any more room for the smell

NSA and GLOWINTHEDARK CIA FAGGOTS
we should be ready
these street shitters are absolutely going to be leaving backdoors in at their respective companies when they are sent packing

This, let's hope this doesn't happen

Kek nice doublés eh

Operation CODE DIAPER

>Real estate in San Jose and the South Bay will become cheap

C'mon, fella. If only.

we welcome the ching ching pussy

no more street shitting indians please

Trump please do it I'm about to graduate