Why is this guy so stupid? Does he want to play Cold War this bad?

Why is this guy so stupid? Does he want to play Cold War this bad?

I want a food fight.

cold war kind of implies zero disparity in the forces involved. you don't have a cold war with a nation you could crush in 3 salvos.

It's not a cold war if one/both push the buttons.

Then it's Fallout: New Vegas.

2bh I am progressing nicely and have sneak, guns, lockpick, and science 100 so I think I would fare pretty well if the world got nuked

he's a hot-headed retard who imports israeli cum by the gallon, his only defenders are faggots from T_D that invaded Sup Forums and shitted up the place with their BASED MAGApede-ness.

youre pathetic

Muh nukes

>missing out on playing the made in China meme

Here's a shekel shill

r u mad?

Daily reminder that all meme flags are foreign trash.

t. Ahmed Mohammad Bin-Mehmet

I don't even know what to think at this point, I just don't understand how he manages to be so foolishgly heavy handed with all the dumbass shit he says

If you didn't die in the first day

You got a vault to hide in?

what's foolish about it? NK is cruising for a bruising, and Trump is just enjoying the banter. If they get mad enough to launch, that just means we get to fuck their shit up that much quicker.

He should start making jokes about carpet bombing pyongyang with sugary cereal to send the populace into a comatose state

Why are you guys replying to an idiotic shit post?

Do we have what it takes to stave off ACTUAL nukes from NK? Of course we would win the fight, but at what cost? Millions dead?

NK is one of the neocons traditional targets. He is in perfect continuity with the jew world order agenda, following in the foot steps of bush and obama, with their attacks on iraq, libya, etc.

I hope Trump turns that gook shithole to glass then his next target should be Israel, turn it into one giant crematorium

They could only launch a handful of nukes at best. Missile defense is a coin flip, but that only rings true when missile saturation approaches intercept vehicle saturation.

As long as we have magnitudes more missile defense units than he does nukes, we're gucci for a shooting war. The worst cost we could expect is losing 1/3rd of Seoul.

>>> /r gaming

that's not a cold war he's asking for

> round gook man threatens nuclear war if their ridiculous demands aren’t met
> The man in charge humiliates the gook faggot as he’s supposed to do
> shills, faggots and traitors sperg out about how cucking for faggy gookman is the only way forward
> ree muh bassed slants

north korea is owned by secret societies associated with the likes of rothschilds and central banks, and the north korean royal families are always backed by these entities. There is no cold war and trumps just having fun playing theatrics, knowng full well how things work behind the scenes

they're just distracting you all from how rapidly things are really progressing towards a new world order which they believe will bring ultimate peace while keeping you conflicted to lower the probability that you rise the socioeconomic ladder and reproduce so that their plan to reduce population to

HAHAHAHAHA Kims nukes wouldn't come within 500 miles of Hawaii. The mad man would destroy North Korea within minutes of their launch and he knows it.

Just push it already

if you dont think the enslaved populations of north korea secretly pump out lods of goods, arms, and other valuables for the multinational secret deep state associations that covertly enslave the entire country and call the shots, then you are really wishing for the best and not considering the nature of humanity and history

Ok my aunt

holy shit being called a muzzie AND kike shill by two different posters.

Lmao. We’re all going to die horribly

I like how he put it in Kims court to prove that the button actually works.

You’re right about that. They could definitely hit Japan though, and that would trigger a nuclear war

Anyone else think he's itching for North Korea to violate the NAP so he can end them?

>mobile fag
fuck off

>cold war
Kek, it's gonna get hot. Be afraid, redditor.

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads
Bump important threads

just let kim nuke california

Now I'm 100% that 2010s america will be seen as a similar mass delusion as 1930s germany
After the happening is over you'll all be "how the hell did we get this guy into power"

>My penor is bigger than your i swear!
He act like 15yo edgylord.

I killed the Great Khans and Brotherhood of Steel, and I've cleared 90% of the vaults so yeah - I've got a place to stay.

Lick my maple flavoured NUTS you jelly ass nigga.

>

Even worse bruv, I'm on a Mac.

>>> MUUUUUUH COLD WAR

blah blah blah stupid commie fuck. keep crying subhuman commie rat eater. also, nice flag commie shitskin faggot

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a communist

oh look. a faggot communist stalin dick sucker arrived. go fuck yourself kremlie cock sucking faggot

that is easy against communist countries, they have no ammo to throw back at you.

well when you bring up "cold war" thats what that implies you dumb symapthizing nigger.

My wife just died and this is the first thing that has made me smile

this. A lot of nu pol here, it is bery appetrnt in night time for EU

DUDE NUCLEAR CODES LMAO

Can he even push the big powerful button with his tiny hands?

got anymore?? because i do

If trump says nothing he'll look weak, why are people defending Norks? It's not like Trump is saying he'll start Nuking Nkorea, it's starting to look like if we get Nuked that people would rather Trump do nothing rather than avenge his citizens. Fucking stupid as fuck.

This world has gone crazy, but ok as long it's non-physical and just fantasy harm.

Why are you a cucked little bitch?? You still upset Shillary didn't win so Kevin Spacey could still be raping little boys? KYS retard.

probably he knows that NK doesn't have nukes and they are launching duds just for show

check out this new tweet by your POTUS - I hope it triggers you.

HAHAHA DUMB R*SSIAN PIG

When I read this, I could hardly believe that it came from a literate American. Something about it seems so Chink-like.

you posting "cold war" seems youre a communist. gas yourself faggot

>cold war
with a country whose GDP is smaller than nevada.

Please fuck yourself fag. Obama Bush and Clinton let the fat midget get nukes not Trump.

Nukes don't contemplate not working because the state that built them is kind of poor.

3? Guess lower.

This. He only has one nuke anyways, what better place to use it. Trump can then use that as a full on justification for launching 4,500 nuclear warheads directly into Korea.

Someone needs to put their faces on this gif.