This is the pinnacle of U.S...

This is the pinnacle of U.S. engineering OHNONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Why did you just post a pic of the ocean?

what do you mean?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAhAhAhAhAhA

>wants to mock the US but won't show their own geoflag

It's stealth dumbass

Its just open water. What's up with that pic?

I like the pretty ocean shot op. Thank you

This. Why is there only a pic of the ocean?

what are you guys talking about do you not see the ship? Maybe it doesnt show up in IE?

You know that ship can detect and shoot anything in the air or on the water before it gets detected right?

Plus, is there anything in the 3rd world hell holes, you call paradise, that isn't 75 years behind the Zumwalt?

I see the soros shills are out today

fuck man OP is on like three levels of sarcasm right now

I don't get it. It's just a picture of the ocean.

Underrated/10

I don't get it, its just a picture of water.

the weather cycle?

yea keep worried about that empty water space.

>we created the ocean
nice.
stay mad yuros

wow youre such a huge faggot

ship? wtf. looks like water to me user

We didn't make the ocean silly.

What am I supposed to be looking for here? Is there something under the water? I can't see it.

best thread on Sup Forums

What the fuck?
Take your dumbass salt water over to /bant/ faggot

Cool pic of the ocean OP. Did America make that ocean?

?????????

Literally just water, what the hell are you on about OP?
Fucking delusional commies think the U.S engineered nanomachines in the water or some shit?

actually we have microwave weapons and shit...railgun is now in active duty as well, can blow a hole in any ship in the world

What's your problem? Looks stealthy and fast.

wtf its just open ocean

yuros more like gyros and kebabs amirite

>State-run education

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE THE SHIP. I FUCKING CIRCLED IT FOR YOU RETARDS.

don't they have rail guns and shit?

Yea I don't see anything there but water. And neither does anyone else. You're right, US engineering sucks.

Is this some type of shitty global warming nonsense?

>the USA created the ocean

ok I know we're awesome, but come on now.

Looks like original star fox

Why do you keep posting water?

I will fucking see to it that your prolapse so horribly, that you won't be able to reproduce anymore.

7\9

I don't see a circle either

That’s a rectangle. Dumb faggot fucker

Listen here you communigger first off that's a fucking rectangle second off it's still just fucking water. Maybe you should lay down.

Imagine how our spaceships look like

I don't see a circle, I see a rounded rectangle thing around some open water, not sure what you're talking about senpai, probably just a crazy commie.

That's a rectangle. OP fucking with us. Sage

You rectangled the ocean

>ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE THE SHIP. I FUCKING CIRCLED IT FOR YOU RETARDS.
This is too good.

Water is older than US sonny.

hm...

Oh, I see, your talking about the 18 missile boats under the picture of that calm ocean with nothing on the surface.

Is this supposed to be another "flat earth, look at the straight horizon" posts? We didn't make the horizon, dumbass.

Ahhhh, maybe try taking a screenshot OP?

Hey China. all your technology was invented by westerners. Why dont you stop copying homework and invent something

that's not a circle you fucking moron, and you still posted the same pic of the ocean anyway
Fucking newfags shitting up my board

Of course there is! I present to you the negro-mobile! It’s the first car ever made and manufactured in Africa! How can BMW or Ford ever compete??

Is that a sub under all that water? I dont see wtf you are talking about.

You've earned yourself some goodboy points

how to shill the shills

Wrong pic, OP? We're good, but we can't engineer an entire ocean?

I don’t see a boat or a circle

that is a very comfy looking coastline there my swede but you've posted an absence of military vessels

Says Moortugal

KREK

Nice rectangle m8, definitely a good boundary to shoot for if you get that ocean photo framed. I personally prefer more interesting art, but if empty ocean gets your rocks off then whatever man.

this some blue dress gold dress bullshit? no ship

FUCK YOU

Lmao soviet era tech is fucking laughable. At least we still exist you commie fuck

checked

It's cold but we're not out in the ocean, ffs.

What's with the rectangle around the water?

jews fuck up everything they touch

no good modern jewish designers or artists

>this thread

fpbp hoo lee fuck

Is it behind the trees

UNDERRATED *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP* UNDERRATED

Is the boat like a micro pixel in the background scenery or something ? I seriously don’t see it, maybe make the rectangle smaller?

did i say anything about military vessels? i just wanted to share a cool picture i took.

Still just water..

>Commies

That's a red rectangle on an ocean.

What am I supposed to see there ?

what ship?
is this one of those"cross you eyes" pics?

So the pinnacle of US engineering is the ocean? I dont get it.

He was making a joke.
not sure if you are playing stupid or actually stupid.

Shopping a red line around empty ocean and trying to imply there is a ship there? You commies are so random and humorous.

It's a nice Swedish coastline but where are the ships in it? It looks like there should be a ship or two docked but there aren't any.

DO YOU SEE IT NOW DUMB FUCK AND I CIRCLED IT

What the fuck is the rectangle around? Its just water faggot.

what did the water ever do to you user?

ohnononono

Its a commie, did you have to ask?

Why are you flipping off the ocean you asshole? It did nothing to you.

>pajeet hand
>schizo
good thread

Guys I found the boat, it's really far away and pretty hard to see, but I circled the whole thing in yellow. Opinion really should do a better job of cropping next time...
Why are you so shit at circling the thing you're trying to show us?

That's an oval, I see a hand from some girl around that open ocean pic, nothing else besides some lines on the screen, is that what we're supposed to see?

OMG look at his tiny penis HAHAH