THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

MSM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948362512315056129
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a fucking timeline. president spends his time watching tv, golfing and shitposting.

why is this man so fucking great

we all know it's gonna be CNN

this is fucking hilarious

We want arrests not awards!

He passes laws his masters wants and he does not act like he is doing shit.

>Stay tuned!
Jesus I love this man.

>this is the president of the US of the fuckinh A

What a time to be alive

CNN going to win forsure

>why is this man so fucking great

He is what an American man should be. Confident, direct, and just a little mad.

This is just sad.. we have a president that is openly against the freedom of the press. Damn white trash that elected this loser needs to go drive their pickup trucks off a clif!

Hillarity confirmed!
So, first of three?

I feel bad for every other country in the world as they don't have Trump as their leader

He is a loudmouth buffoon, with no class and no decorum at all. He is a disgrace. At least Obama was thoughrful and dignified and articulate.. Trump is an embarassment to any american who is not complete and total white trash.

Based Don

>Monday

Almost a week away? Oh man this is gonna be good

Notice he used the word CORRUPT
Now go read his E.O. again

icushareblue

srsly

he's channeling the his inner mcmahon

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

GLOBALISTS AND PACIFIST YUROS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I would fucking kek so hard if he actually sent physical awards.

That's some good boomerposting, mom, now cash in my good boy points

AMERICA IS THE BEST

>90% of Sup Forums are trump tweets

Link it, user.

>arrests not awards
And what user, I might ask, is the "award" for being a corrupt piece of shit be? A shiny pair of handcuffs

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948362512315056129

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

Shitposter In Chief delivers yet again.

Feels bad man :(

Can I come and get citizenship? I am 6.4, white as snow, blue eyes and prefer workkng to gibs.

lmao

Fuck the guy that posted the Seth Rich picture and said "the world changes tonight" wasn't kidding.

Doesn’t he have better things to do with his time? Sad!

he is the best president ever!! and i hold 2 degrees and make a shit load more money than you.

>dubs
Must be true.

No, we're full. Try Canada.

ok hillary, shut the fuck up now.

>digits confirmation

Man... What if he times whatever this is going to be to coincide with a happening/announcement/etc?

When is he ending DACA?

>OHNONO
You guys learning Chinese in 2018?

Is he gonna give it to RT?

I bet not.

>HAHAHA HAHAHAHA COUGH COUGHHHH AAAHAHAHAHA

90% of life is trump tweets

>Obama
>dignified and articulate
IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

he already did, it sunsets in march I think if congress doesn't act.

those congress jews will do something shit though I'm sure

Mm placeboing

ABC is one of the absolute worst too.

Tell me about Schumer. BONUS- indulge me on Schumer, Clinton and Wayco

To add a ABC reporter reported fake news about a high official testifying against trump and caused almost $400 billion to dissappear from US stock.

They are all fags tho

okey doke

Ifffffffffff placeboing

Who's getting most cuttoffs when proven wrong?
>Cuomo
Or
>Lemon

Shut up nigger

Everyone is expecting it to be CNN. He should snub them and give it to John Oliver or something like that.

They would have a meltdown if they weren't mentioned by daddy Trump. Literally a whole 24 hour news cycle would be devoted to discussing why they didn't win.

You are correct, don't let the peanut gallery dissuade you.

It's so fucking frustrating to think having a belligerent shitposter as a world leader is a good idea. They compare him to TR and Reagan, but Trump reminds me more of a senile Wilhelm II

la creatura...

John Oliver isn't news

>5:00 o'clock

Kek

Neither is CNN.

How? The "press" is still free to report on whatever bullshit they please and trump is free to call out said bullshit. The "press" is abusing that freedom.

While your leader spends her time importing sandniggers and africoons to breed out ethnic Germans.

Maybe the WH is going to start doing informative skits starring Trump.

No it has to be It caused so much money to be lost. Billions gone.

I don't know what it's like in Germany but a lot of people here take him serious.

It would be even better if he could turn CNN on John Oliver by challenging his credibility.

President signs and executes laws. Congress passes them.

>like reporters give a shit about trump's tantrums

voting
MSNBC
Psycho Joe
demon cunt
Madcow

I was under the impression that MSM was fake news? Is that correct? And if so then is the other side of news deep state news? Or do I have that backwards?

PROVOCATIVE

The fire rises

>$0.05 has been deposited into your goy account

Wow. trump is a fucking loser.

your font is shit and you should feel bad.

he is a billionaire and a president, and you, well you're not. opinion discarded