Redpillme On Weed

So, is it as bad as they say it is?

Im considering trying it, but i want know what Sup Forums thinks for some mongoloid reason.

it's gay as fuck and literally makes humans degenerate
watch any youtube video where people do weed on camera(for wahtever reason) to see how degenerate it is
woooow dude lmao hahahaha fuck man im so stoned yeah fuck me in ass man

Dude what

russians

pretty harmless and enjoyable in moderation. just dont become one of those losers who's constantly high and talks about nothing else.

this

noted. Im thinking of going to amsterdam, but im worried that the weed there would be to strong.
Anyways thanks for the advice germanon

just take a couple of hits

also quit being an ancom faggot

it's easily the most harmless """"drug"""" by far. And it's legal now here in Canada. if I can smoke a joint and workout and set personal records, if I can smoke a joint and go skiing, if I can smoke a joint and drive my car perfectly, if I can smoke a joint and go for a run up a hiking trial, then sorry, it's not really a drug. No way in hell I'm drinking a six pack of beer and then setting personal records in the gym or going for a run up hills. I think that says all you need to know about it.

i guess drunk gopniks vandalising shit on camera is an accurate representative of all alcohol users then?

if you have to ask, you probably shouldnt.

weed is pretty benign but thinking like this is retarded. everybody responds to drugs differently and it’s surely a potentially habit forming substance. not that i go by this rule, but anything immediately rewarding and pleasurable is for all purposes a drug.

Where's the harm in asking? I dont know much about drugs, and I want to ask anons what thier experiences with the drug were

You have no fucking idea at all about weed so fuck off kike and go smoke some foreskins

More people have probable more of an asshole or killed because of caffeine.

Cannabis works for everything and all you need is like one fucking puff of a plant to feel the effects.

Weed is for old people with aches and pains and all day to hang around. If you are young at best it's a waste of time. It may help
With some types of work but just leave it alone. Too many people get hung up on it. My sage advice is leave it alone.

Settle down tards. let's keep this civil k?

Really? I was told otherwise, that in fact you have to hold the smoke in your lungs for 3 seconds or some shit

lol

if you're going somewhere to try it get high as hell a couple times and then never think about it again

t. 5 year stoner

idk, just my opinion.

Im actually planing on staying in holland for atleast 2 months.

it's ok, im not gonna attack you for your opinion.
In fact the more opinions from both sides of the argument will make me make a definitive decision.

Get it out of your system and then don't peruse it. You'll go from doing it for fun to doing it out of habit faster than you think . Anything activities you to stoned too much will stop being fun without it

Good point user.

The only known, scientifically proven downside of pot healthwise is that it may increase the probability of turning schizo for people who were already at risk. Schizophrenia usually manifests during adolescence so if you're over 20 you should be just fine and dandy. If you're worried about a bad reaction then you should do as always when testing new drugs : call a friend or a family member to watch over you and make sure you don't do something stupid. Someone who has experience with it is obviously better.

I can't believe he's ancom and hasn't even tried the weed yet, in my experience you need (((mind expansion))) to get that retarded.

Seriously though, cannabis in moderation is fine. Don't let it become a daily habit or define who you are as a person and you should be OK.

In future hindsight you will regret the time you spent being stoned. You have more important things to do.
And nice girls don't like stoners.

make sure your brain is developed and you're in your 20s and take it in moderation. don't drive immediately afterwards. stay hydrated

Of course man
If you think you're easily attracted to it and know where to find it back home you might be better off never getting involved

The flag choice was random, I dont like anarchyst. I think theyre gey.

Thanks for your opinion.

overrated

im 25 so i guess thats one less worry on my list.

If you smoke weed you're increasing your chance of getting lung cancer, lack of short term memory, and many other I'll side effects. If you sit in a burning house breathing in the smoke your lungs are going to be damaged. Edibles are different but smoking long-term will kill you.

It creates a higher kick to hold the smoke for a bit but it's not that much of a difference.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.

it would seem, in my opinion, that if you are weak minded enough to need other peoples advice on something like changing your conscious, then you probably shouldnt.

Weed just exaggerates your inherent qualities. Unsurprisingly, dumbasses stay dumbasses.

We're just talking about cannabis in general, not one specific mode of consumption. When you smoke it with tobacco it's not the weed that kills you.

Duly noted, im starting to like the idea of edibles, since I suppose you cant smoke inside hotels in amsterdam. Id rather have something that would not damage my lungs

It's not bad in that it's toxic, it's bad in that it pacifies people and makes them docile. The last thing white people need to be right now is pacified and docile.

>implying jews aren't the ones who want everyone to smoke weed and be retarded

As long as you're in Dam you should get some mushrooms too.

>Im considering trying it,

You must be at least 18 to post here

I would like to adress something really quick.
Im just asking for opinions, if you think im weak minded and not capable of reasoning then you're mistaken. It is only naturall to know what other people think, hear both side of an argument

It's really no big deal. Personally I wouldn't make it a daily thing though. It's easier to stay sober than to become sober when you're always being used to being buzzed. Granted, it's not H but still.

>inb4 "gateway" and "1 puff of reefeer madness next second you're shooting h"

Why would my parents let me go to Am if im under age? Theyre not retards.

Not sure why you're answering to me? I wasn't being sarcastic.

Ok I will go to bed now. Thank you all your opinions good and bad. God bless

this is why dude

you'd think the jews would have this legalized immediately.

It's a substance that can be used for many different reasons, just don't let it control your life. Personally it has opened me up to understanding my life and personality, and the importance of others around me.

Just don't become a weedfag like most weed smokers and you're good.

He was pro-psychedelics and wrote a good book about tripping on mescalinr.

It's not completely harmless though. You can have pretty bad reactions to it, and be pretty sick. It won't kill you though.

The other danger is of it being a gateway drug as well of course.

Personally, i'd advise against using it OP. It might make you feel good for short periods of time, but at what cost? It makes you lazy, absent-minded and forgetful. I'm sure you could think of something much more rewarding to spend your time doing instead.

>you'd think the jews would have this legalized immediately.

really jogs the noggin, don't it?

IMO, it just boosts what you've got already. Fools become absolute retards and smart people have brilliant ideas. The trick is to not make it the center of your existence. Moderation is key.

Weed is barely anything.
You just get relaxed, laugh easier and not so spergy.
That's about it.
No hallucinations, no geometric colorful shapes when you close your eyes. No revelations on a cosmic scale.

Weed is barely even a drug.
It's like coffee level of effect

>The trick is to not make it the center of your existence. Moderation is key.
This
nothing is worse than some white boy with dread locks, a bob marley t-shirt and a hemp necklace

>Why would my parents let me go to Am if im under age?
>my parents
>let me
confirmed for underageb& faggot

This

I would say it doesnt promote laziness, but so does a lot of other things.

Like all things in life, it can consume you if you let it.

>ancap logic in full display
beautiful