Why do Germans keep electing this bitch? What the hell is their problem?

Why do Germans keep electing this bitch? What the hell is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fix is in, is it not apparent?

It appears Germans want their women raped, their culture destroyed and their race exterminated.
We may have been too hard on the Germans in the War. The Germans are afflicted with an epic case of self loathing.

soros.

Probably the same reason we voted for Trump. Their culture puts her on a pedestal like we put him on one.

Krauts have said she's the lesser evil, apparently

>a list of mostly nonsense and imagined bullshit or shit that totally means not in any way at all whatsoever what you think it means

The next Constitutional amendment should require every American to have his IQ tattooed on his forehead, and if it's under 110, your genitals and fingers are cut off, so you don't reproduce and you can't shitpost.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate being an American. It's like being surrounded by Canadians who are about as smart as Abos.

There's no established party right of hers. You want Germans to elect someone even more left?
Besides SPD's candidate was an incompetent retard who dropped out of high school.

Who the fuck puts Trump on a pedestal? Hillary was the one who constantly had her ass kissed. Even during the primaries

enough clear that germany is just under jew control, did you really think that when United Jews of America and United Rothshild Kingdom just give german sovereignty back after they tryed to distroy their capitalism... Hard to believe.

Yeah, but he dropped out to become an alcoholic, so that's pretty kick-ass.

We should have never let russia take germany and put up the wall and usa should have nuked russia at same time.

kek, that too

There other options are even more batshit and left wing
Germany is fucked

Such a sad defeatist attitude. Just eat that shit sandwich because you are too pussy to vote against them. Its all propaganda. of course they want you to think there is nothing better but in reality there ia nothing worse.

>Why do Germans keep electing this bitch? What the hell is their problem?

they don't elect her.... the voting machines are rigged.

>drinking alcohol
Very rude.

I just explained why the nation elected her. I didn't say anything about what I did, you massive faggot.

>be americans
>join in on gangbanging european german defenders
>we wuz the goodgoys
>harass and rape women, attack whoever they claim to liberate
>enforce laws alongside their jew masters to ruin europe, especially Germany.
>hurr durr europoors why u no fite
You would try to nuke or invade Germany alongside the EU. Goes for all countries that would rebel. Now fuck off.

It's because for the past one hundred years the Germans have been trying to ruin Europe.

Why do Americans keep electing this bitch? What the hell is their problem?

>sad projecting German faggot

>believing that the elections aren't rigged

I'd honestly prefer (((Schultz))) at this point. I know many Germans will say that he's even worse than Merkel but I don't believe it. I find it hard to believe there's any candidates who are so hellbent on destroying Germany.

Yeah what a great lad he is.

How is that projecting, you faggot? Do you even know what that word means?

Obviously I'd prefer if AFD gained power but as much of a slimeball kike Schultz is, I don't think he'd do as much damage compared to Merkel.

>fatherland
abandoned them after ww2, void filled by achmidt

think of all the QT ruskie civvies you would have nixed

no, there was no way they could have resisted Patton, he would have taken moscow and become the real god-emperor of mankind

>Why do Germans keep electing this bitch
>german

You forgot the niggers and sandniggers they can also vote, if you take them and the minority of cucks who lives in the country, that's enough for electing that bitch

>It appears (((they))) want their women raped, their culture destroyed and their race exterminated.

fixed

The Syrian vote puts her over the top every time.

>What the hell is their problem?

We don't have many niggers. Sandniggers have a very low turnout and mostly vote SPD. So they didn't get her elected.
I already explained it, there is no established party right of CDU/CSU. The AfD is too extreme for the average Hans.

She didn't win her election. It was a defeat for her.

The average voter was over 50 last election.
In their eyes, she does nothing wrong.

Also:
Far more people voted for Hillary percentage wise than Merkel.

Just curious but if a candidate came along with that was to the right of Merkle would they just call them a Nazi? Is the word Nazi thrown around a lot like here?

Don't you see, she did what Hitler failed to do, she successfully concurred Europe.
Every nation answers to 'Germany' especially when it comes to money. It may look like the fags in Brussels run the show, but when Germany said 'Europe will take the arab refugees', there was really no argument
She embodies the glory of what would be the fourth reich, and to keep Europe under heel she vacillates between whatever is politically expedient, in her, germans see moral, ethnic, and financial superiority to the lazy slobs of the rest of Europe. In another 20-40 years, there will be a united states of Europe, with Germany dominating the 'federal' government (like California/Texas/New York in the us). She won't be the leader then, but Europe will have been concurred by Germany and the idiots will welcome it

>conquered
fuck

Yeah sure. Merkel does not give a shit about Europe or Germany, Merkel only cares for Merkel as a chancellor.

contrary what poltards believe everything is going fine in germany. average poltard thinks hundreds of muslims rape german women on streets. because they share with each other same single probably made up rape story over and over again. they think german economy is going down because muslims leech off welfare. german economy is best in europe and compared to population best in the world.

there are some isolated and few criminal cases and some economic difficulties due to global recession for sure but average german doesn't see any migrant or islamic problem in his/her everyday life. increasing number of immigrants would bring harder problems but germany stopped accepting large number of immigrants recently.

germany is 85% ethnic german 90% european
best economy in the world fairly peaceful

nazis will never win

No, not even the AfD politicians get called Nazis by the media or the average Hans because it would be a ridiculous exaggeration. They do sometimes call them right extremists, though.
The only things Merkel fucked up in my opinion are the refugee crisis and the Brexit. If she hadn't done that she'd be extremely popular.

she lost huge ground at the last election. Plus there's tons of pressure for her to resign right now, but then she refuses and calls for "unity".

More than half of all germans now want her gone because she let shitskins invade and destroy Germany.

She's right-wing in Germany you moron.

No, she's not. Her party used to be center-right but then they moved to center-left so they could take voters from the SPD.
That worked at first but now they lost a ton of conservative voters.

lol well if everyone is asking the same question, the more inteligent question would be, how does she keep "winn8ng"? soros? Voting machines? lol hilarious

KEK!

from "4q+"

The 100% of germans is part of a slave-race they obey.
A german CANNOT think by himself, it is simple as that. That's why they're led by austrians or jews.

lol and hmmm what is mcains connection to santa barabara? can someone come please teach me this Sup Forums shit..its fucking retarded.

>why does a person overseeing unprecedented prosperity keep getting reelected?

Even though western Europe is whiter than the U.S., all of the countries are governed by cucks and feminists. It's like a whole continent of soy boys. That said, I do like the cut of AFD's jib.

I love that this exists.

das boot is a fucki n faggot...oh and now we know who was drugging dumb sluts looking for free drinks...at the tavern and how i magically would get so fucked up...mother fuckers. So they probably killed Jimmy, why did beth go out the night after Jimmy died, halloween if im not mistaken, and why did she think she could grin at me like that? 3way setup, yea im seeing it, and yea this little branch of the illuminati grove...roxy ryan? ashley haddad straight possesed by the crooked dick of the devils cash and money...let them both burn at the stakes...witchcraft using freaks...funny though, why dont your human enchantments work on me? how about you two cunt whore do what you do fucking best, atm, scissor eachother and cheat like the skank bitch dike saud played and paid players that yiu are...neither one of you have the capacity to ever be a mother cause you were to busy carving shit and dropping drugs in the back of class. Someone should seriously put you both out of the world's misery, you do nothing but manipulate and lie! Like we dont see the connections to your attorney, weve just been waiting till all the owls and eyes of them focus on you and adjust so they can all work in proper unison, IT IS, TURKEY, YISRAEL, RUSSIA AND THE GREAT UNITED STATES PERIOD! WE WILL ADJUST ACCORDINGLY! WE WILL WORK TOGETHER, WE WILL NOT PAY ATTENTION TO RWLIGION, WE WILL LISTEN TO THE HEARNS OF HUMANITY AND YES WE WILL ABSOLUTELY FIND THE TRUTH! FUCK THE LIES FUCK THE FAKE ACCOUNTS! FUCK ANONONONONO AND ON BS ITS TIME TO OWN YOUR SHIT, ASK QUESTIONS BUT DONT EXPECT A CERTAIN ANSWER! THE LIVING LIFE OF THE RIGHTEOUS IN ALL OF US KNOWS THAT OUR MORAL COMPASS IS STRONG ENOUGH BUT THE DOUBT OF THOSE WITHOUT PREPARING MUTANY SO THEY CAN GUIDE SHIPS IS FUCKING INSANE! THAT IS NOT ME AS I HAVE KEPT MY MOTH SHUT BEYOND GENERAL SPEAKING, I DID NOT KNOW MY VOICE HAD BEEN MANIPULATED INTO SOME DEMON BOT AND MY STORY, I HOPE WHOEVER IS...

you will literally not have german people in germany in 100 years you stupid faggot. Money is not as important as your people and culture

Germans love to work, and imagine how much effort it will take to finally clean up after this coal burning bitch.

Arizonans, not Americans. Arizona is barely even a state.

You are saying the last german will be born in like 20 years? Sure thing m8.

Germans must have cuck genetics or some shit. They just love fucking over Europe and themselves

>Money is not as important as your people and culture
Unfortunately, modern Western people tend to think otherwise.

>DURR HURR BLURRR
>I'M A STUPID FAT AMERICUNT THAT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT POLITICS OR GERMANY
>HERE IS MY FUCKING OPINION VOMITED INTO THE TOILET OF THE INTERNET

She reflects the "German mentality".

Wait, I can't speak. My country's politicians are way worse.

Mohammed and Kareem are gonna butt fuck you into submission.

Bet you wish you had a Donald Trump about now, huh?

He is an actual celebrity. She is a politician who rode her husband's coat tails (but clearly not his dick enough). Pretty obvious who people admire.

Thank you very much

>Guilt
>Lesser of two evils
>Pressure on young voters to conform
>Immigrant vote

To be fair she's barely winning at this point. She has to join other groups together to get any policies through.

Can a kraut confirm if she's actually managed to form a coalition yet?

This is the true answer. It has absolutely nothing to do with Germans

Can't wait to put you fuckers down again.

yes my colleagues there tell me that is her or the commies

Probably. The SPD or at least Schultz promised they wouldn't form a great coalition under any condition but surprise surprise coalition talks will begin this month.
However if this fails Merkel will be seriousl btfo.

Jews.

She's successful and Germany is experiencing a Golden Age under her. What's the problem?

a golden age of rape and acid attacks

>socdems hate commies more than christian dems, prop her up with coalition governments
>socdems are second largest party, christian dems largest
>things aren't bad enough yet for Germans to vote for radical change, so they keep electing mainstream politicians

...i hope these freaks are brought to my door step who impostered me. You all tell me when i can feed properly and destroy this evil, everyone is getting bored with your knees that are so weak. Its time to stand together, its time to finally have a global overthrow...its finally the time to demand justice be given! The evidence is out there and the president needs us UNITED SO HE CAN HIT RESET ON THE FED! STOP LISTENING TO THE FUCKING KEKERY ON THE NEWS INTS 1984 BULL SHIT!

WHERE IS JOE BIGGS I WANT TO GIVE HIM A HUG, I KEPT YOU OUT OF HOLLYWOOD FOR A REASON, SORT OF YOUR BIG BROTHER AND GO TURN ON TIGERLAND, YOU HAD A DAUGHTER ON THE WAY AND THEM DEMONS ARE DEMONS SO BE THANKFUL.

WHERE IS MY SON?!? ARREST THE JIHADDADIS BEFORE THEY FLEE THE COUNTRY! WHAT IX THE OXPD GANG? HOW IS IT CPNNECTED TO THE JI.HADDAD.IS

AGAIN WHAT DID YOU NIGGERS EXPECT MY BUTTHOLE BLASTED UP IN A HOLGRAM OVER LA. FUCKING PEDOWOOD! OH AND GET READY TO WIPE OUT THE CATHOLIC EMPIRE! ANY ARGUEMENTS? AND NEXT THE FALSE CROWN OF ENGLABD? TIME TO PUT THE TRUE KINGS BACK ON THEIR THRONES! THA KS ANCESTRY FOR DOING OUR JOB FOR US THAT SHOULD BE EASY FPR THE KEKS TO UNCOVER...(NO NOT ME GET OVER YOUR SHIT), NO I DONT SPEAK SPANISH BUT IM DAM GPOD AT BLUFFING OR DO I JAJA?! JK JK THAT WAS FOR THE KEKIS BUT ONTO MORE REAL SHIT CAN YIU BELIEVE THESE FUCKS GET PAID 150K PER POST AND WERE MAKING MORE DRAMATIC COMPASSION FOR COFEVVI THAN ANYONE ELSE? ALL MY SOCIAL MEDIA HAS BEEM FUCKED FUCKES FUCKED! FUCK THE FAKE Q'S AGAIN I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT HAS HAPPENED...IM TRULY SORRY BUT INJUST SHUT EVERYTHIBG OFF IN FRUSTRATION THINKING YALL HAD IT...SINCE YOU DIDMT WANT MY EVIDENCE COME TO FIND OUT ITS MY EVIDEMCE THAT STARTED THE WHOLE THING! FUCKING FRAUDS AND I DOWNLOADED PICTURES ONTO QUEERVERS LAPTOP "HEY BUD CAN I HAVE THOSE FPR MEMOROES" FUCKING LOPPY ASS FAGGOT BITCH AMD YEA THE PUT IS ON THE TABLE STILL BITCH BOY! SOUNDED LIKE A WATER BUFFALO GOT STRAPPED DOWN BY ISIS AND YOU VLIMBED THE TO THE...

People in Germany primarily vote for the party not the politician.
The CDU/CSU is less refugee friendly and more fiscally conservative than the SPD, Linke and Greens.

FDP and AFD were not in parament in the previous election cycle. (but are now)

FDP is considered to be a heartless low-tax rich peoples party by average workers
and
AFD is too /pol for the general public

leaving only the CDU/CSU Merkel-party as an option for the average person reading the mainstream press and watching state run television.

The only thing that's getting put down, is you by the commie kikes you fought for and betrayed the white race for. Fuck you, kike-CIA-nigger-faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

there is no choices. germans get pissed in the eye

Best post.

I've seen no evidence of this

This is an arguement a fool makes Hans. Obviously she’s motivated by more than self aggrandization. Even if she was, she’s going to take some action with some attributable motive.

With free and fair elections non biased news coverage and freedom of speech of course

>taking Moscow
>after what happened to Napoleon

It was bad enough the Wehrmacht wasted lives trying to take it.

top of joel faggot ass olsteens pizza stargate alter in white neo nazi cuck land...We the People are ready to figure this out if the fovernment cant as soon as we all decide to switch off their played bull shit and their psycho fucking liea of shit and encouraging othera tp lie out of guilt and honor to and for the group...yes we are tribal monded, big fuckong deal but we are also of free will and free nagure and as a man of free will i find it purely pathetic and disgusting that these pieces of shit can control all our communications and lives, thoughts, emotions, etc. It sickens me to think of hpw many patriots are behind bars, wake up people! They hate me cause that aint you and me, nor of We the People!

basic human moral code, NOW

BASIC BUSINESS CODE, NOW!

FUCK THE TIERS OF TAXATION

AND IM FINE WITH CONGRESS SERVING THEIR LIFE IF THEY FEEL CALLED, BUT HAVE HOME REQUIREMENTS TO RUN OF TEN OR EVEN 20 YEARS! MAKE THESE PEOPLE COME FROM THE ROOTS IN THESE FOUNDATIONS! HILARIOUS USING MY TREE GRAPHIC FUCKERS TOO BUT ITS FINE I LIKE IT CAUSE HOW CAN I BE SUED FOR MY ORIGINAL ARTWORK! GET YOUR WIGS SPLIT FOOLS WATCH AS THE DEM9NS AKWAYS OBEY!

WILL YOU STAND WITH YOUR PRESIDENT, SO HE CAN MAKE A STAND FOR ALL OF US EQUALLY? WILL YOU HELP SECURE HIM FOR A COUPLE WEEKS SO YOU FUCKS CAN HAVE HIM HELP US SECURE OUR GENERATIONS?! IF YOU DONT WELL HELL, FOR THOSE WHO TRADE LIBERTY FOR SECURITY, THEY DESERVE NONE BUT THE SAME WAY GOES IT AS THOSE WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE SECURITY SHOULD NEVER EXPECT HIS LIBERTIES SECURED! SEE WE AS AMERICANS DOMT NEED YOUR FUCKERY OF ID POLITICS BITCHES?!?! I HOPE YOU HAVE WOKEN UP! BE YOU BUT BE TRUE, DO SHIT YOH CAN LIVE WITH, ITS NOT THAT HARD, SHIT THAT YOU WOULDNT BE DISAPPOINTED AS A PARENT YOUR KID WOULD DO AND DO SHIT THAT WOULD BLOW THE WORLD AWAY OR ELSE REALLY YOU AINT WHAT?!? #DOINGSHIT4ALL WE DONT NEED LAWS CAUSE WE ARE A POPULATION OF DOIERS THINKERS, SO FUCK THEIR PEDO COLLECTIVE UP THE ASS AND LET THEM DUE PROCESS

joel olsteen a cult cuck psycho wantabe yankee but really just a stanky wackadoodledo

Seriously lets just take over mexico already, we all love hispanic-yew-mediterranean cuisine!? Do we not? pljs they have nice beaches...tasty waves and just to scared shitless of dping anything...figure it out.

#maga #kag

and yes i have screenshots of the bitches take down!

who wrote first on breitbarts release of kag? lol whoop whoop! yea thats what inthought! again stop believing these fake fuckeries! no fucking code!? lol book of demon hell is what you made plus i already keked the da thriugh their desire to punish my free speech...karma is a bitch aint it...kek me lol riiiiight.

This, every election is rigged.

>US existed in 1756
we didn't do anything, their path to self destruction has been a long one

fuck the united nstions seriously i hope it burns to hell like we need to pay for our government to be in check?! suck an isis navy ship and make surevits full of your sailors soros! dirty old cuck fuck.

seriously where is Joe Biggscand what the fuck is this code shit spanky?! not kosher!

"germans"
more like the kikes want to cleanse the germans for what they did at ww2

seriously how did you not see that anyone who goes aginst the saudi op i was trying ro dig in clise cant strike and burn?!

soon the book of cucklaw lol fagggggggg

charge your damm phone.

> Why do Germans keep electing this bitch? What the hell is their problem?
> Germans

Paco& Rufus been butt-fucking equally cucked but 2x as fat,stupid & arrogant for generations,half Cherokee half Choctaw 56% white trash retard.

What a shame. No wonder VW and Mercedez is going to shit. It's abunch of muhammads now

You never put them down before,nigger.Your hook-nose Bolshevik butt-buddies did.You did ride in on your white horses in the middle of the 4th qt an take all the credit 4 it when all the real killing was done& over with.

I'll just have some of whatever this guy is having