What do older women like Misato see in a teenage boy like Shinji?

What do older women like Misato see in a teenage boy like Shinji?

Fresh Penis

they see something they can fuck relentlessly and who can keep going and recover quickly.

Meat dildos.

This plus motherly instincts. It's sorta along the same lines as why girls enjoy trying to fix damaged/bad boys, but...well motherly.

I'm curious as to why women love to 'fix' bad/emotional boys,is it a challenge to them? Can a femanon explain pls

Bad boy fetish.

a dick that can keep up with her gargantuan sexual appetites

Whats a badgirl fetish like?

You seen that one image where the girl turns from ultra slut to still mostly a slut? Reverse moral degeneration?

Power play.
You can't imagine the high you'd get from knowing you can change a person completely merely thanks to your sexuality.

You think she will notice you and that will make you feel important and not a worthless and boring piece of shit. She's so high on life and you're so boring, if she likes you then that means you're interesting.
Then she will start changing FOR you, because she would see you as a positive influence, etc.
I fucked up almost a year because of this shit, not worth.

That......is just too close to heart

Delightful!

The survival of the human race.

A fucking faggot?

Someone who wouldn't leave her

I would be glad to with her.

Explain in detail

>What do older women like Misato
Misato is an anime character dude.

Women inherently have no sense of self-worth.

It's why they all have that fantasy of wanting to be consensually raped by someone they know.

You might object that "consensual rape" is what the fuck am I talking about even, that sounds retarded, but if a girl kissed or had sex with you, it most likely means she'd be all right with you raping her.

>Humans inherently have no sense of self-worth

Fixed it for you. Us dudes like creating a false sense of self-worth by looking down on women

Plain narcicism. "Only me can fix him!", "he is different with me!", "I am the special one!".

A tool to use in her particular case.

What do you mean look down? I am just pointing it out, I'd honestly say I have problems with that too.

But men are more likely to have a stronger sense of self-worth because of biology (women want alpha male) and society (people follow confident men).

Same thing lolicon see in loli.

Ask yourself why men want to "fix" and waifu Asuka and you'll find an answer.

Good luck with that, sensible people know she's a shit.

Shota cock is the strong power in universe and lethal weapon against females.

Shes pure and innocent

She's not that innocent.

She wants to be a mother.

Isn't it like some sick maternal thing where she wants to coddle him so much that she thinks the best way to do so is by getting him off?

Yes and I want someone to greentext

Nothing sick about it.

Hold on, if you got to the point where she was attaching herself to you and changing for you as well as the other way around why was that a bad thing?

Wouldnt that be a sign of a solidifying relationship? Or did you mean you were a bad influence yourself?

>be Shinji
>lying in bed while listening to some sick tunes on your walkman
>past midnight but you're not tired
>hear the front door open loudly
>it's Misato and she's clearly drunk
>opens the door to your room
>"oh hey Shinji-kun *hick* I thought this was my room"
>"i-it's okay"
>"hey why so gloomy?"
>she walks into the room, closing the door behind her
>clumsily she sits down on the bed, making the strap of her dress falls down her shoulder
>places her hand on your crotch
>"is that meanie Asuka *hick* giving you a hard time again?"
>her breath smells of god knows how many beers
>"no, no, everything is fine"
>"Shinji-kun, is this a boner I feel?"
>"NO! NO! I was just..."
>she pushes her finger against your lips
>"it's okay Shinji, let me help you get to sleep"
>moving her finger away she kisses you, tongue and all
>as you kiss, you feel her taking off your pants
>cock is out and she starts rubbing it
>feelssogood.jpeg
>can't hold it for long
>cum
>your juices fly all over Misato's hand and dress
>you feel embarrassed but she just smiles at you
>"good boy"
>she kisses you one more time before getting up
>as she walks to the door, you see her licking the cum off her fingers
>she opens the door but briefly turns back
>"goodnight #1"
>as she closes the door behind her you hear her hiccup again
>don't sleep
>the next morning Misato has a hangover and doesn't remember what happened last night
>thank god it's sunday

>tfw you'll never be good enough to have Misato
>tfw even if good enough for Misato, and no matter how earth-shattering the sex, you will always know she's just using you as a security blanket
>tfw you'll never heal the sickness in her heart

it hurts guys

here's (probably) the actual reason misato snogs shinji kun in EoE

tsurumaki directed the first half

we know from FLCL that he probably has a thing for older women/young men relationships

so he sneaked that shit in. fair play

Absolutely nothing. Misato is just fucked in the head and thinks people can only bond through sex. She wasn't actually attracted to him. hell, he's probably the only character in the series she didn't actually fuck, and that's only because she died before she could.

m-more

Because it doesn't fucking work. That's why girls who go after bad boys always end up with a broken heart, then they go oline and write shit like "all men are assholes/jerks". It's the same exact thing with guys who go after bad girls and sluts thinking they can change them, only for them to end up cucked and with a broken heart, and then they start to despise all women.

Still more believable than kawoshin

>tfw you'll never be good enough to have Misato
Should instead be:
>tfw you'll never be shitty enough to have Misato
She tried to fuck a 14 year old boy just a day after her long-time off and on again boyfriend was shot to death. She can only bond through sex and can't fathom why Shinji refuses to have sex with her. She's a broken human being and trying to repair her would just be a huge fucking waste of time.

thanks for opening old wounds

bigger than kaji

Sure, i can see that line of argument
but i felt like that line of thinking from that user was precluded because it seemed like he didnt think it a bad thing to hitch *his* wagon onto *her* but its bad when its the other way around..

is there some kind of translation error because every time i watched that scene it just shows Misato trying to hold a nigga's hand when he felt dead inside i didnt see any sexual tones

I fundamentally disagree with you but that pic has stolen my will to argue. Diabolik Lovers is a treat

he's a self insert.

Stop being retarded, I can literally point you several threads a day in here where anons talk about being dominated by some anime girl.

Fuck off retard with your double standard

> i didnt see any sexual tones
You didn't see how the chair was placed so from the "camera" angle it looked like his dick, and then when she sat down beside him it looked like she sat on his dick? Or how she touched his hand, followed by him throwing her out.

The imagery in that scene coupled with everything we have learned about her before that scene makes it obvious she tries to fuck him. Shinji is not interested in that since he sees her as a motherfigure.

I was all aboard this thread when I thought it was going to be a Misato imagedump but you fags went and made it weird.

Well i certainly didn't notice that shadowplay im gonna have to look at that again. if true, sasuga Anno

i always took the recoiling from the hand as Shinji simply sperging out and hiding just like he did when he saw her break down in front of the answering machine an episode earlier

Do that at /c/

i want to insert myself into misato

bump

The same thing i see in Shinji.

He's a virgin loser with no friends and family. He's broken to the point where fixing him is impossible, he will always be a child.

Imagine the things that could be done to him. And he would always come back for more.

l-lewd

It isn't really her.

>Misato is just fucked in the head
Like your head is so perfect.

Better question is what does she see in Asuka?

Nothing good.

A girl who needs love

How sad.

A reflection of herself.

Liking bad boys can be a few different things user.

I'm sure you've seen girls talk about how they were cooped up inside their houses ("for protection") while their brothers got to fuck around and go wherever they want. The girls envy that freedom, and want to live vicariously through their rebel boyfriend. (Also it's implied that a girl with never get the guy to be her aniki and show her the ropes - being his gf is the only role possible for her.)

There's also the fact that jerk bad boys tend to be dicks to other people. So if he treats you nice, you know you're special. (Note: this is the same exact logic used for female tsundere characters).

When the boy is damaged goods, it's not a challenge so much as the girl getting to see definite results if she heals him. Or she's just empathetic and wants to help. "Challenge" doesn't sound right, though.

This but also this

her only experience with men is sexual and she has no idea what it's really like to have a son

she wanted him to go on and fulfill his duty so another impact wouldn't happen. thats why she gave him the pendant, fucknuts.

How do you figure that?

>Misatocucks

t.asukuck

t. toiletnigger

Can the trolls please leave?