I come back to this board, and it's completely subverted, what the fuck happened?

I come back to this board, and it's completely subverted, what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being an absolute retard became fringe so everyone here jumped on the retardation wagon.

chokers are hot.

I bet she sucks a mean dick

Were gay now niggah. Its the current year.

It was the Jews.
Well what happened is we got Sup Forums into the news 1 too many times and now people come here to spam on the nazi website.
Some of it's subtle some of it isn't.

Newfags happened

Wtf Sup Forums is becoming a place where when you visit it you get an urge to fap. Like this thread just make me want to fap to her.

also SAUCE!!!!!!!

There is no way to stop it. The janitor program is completely filled by only the leftist faggots that want the power of censorship. Shit threads are left up. Threads naming the jew are shut down. Tens of millions of dollars were spent on shills that work these forums 24/7.

r_thecuck influx after the elections, the only semblance of old pol is left in /sg/

high influx of newfags. more than we could redpill at a time, that and shills taking advantage of the influx. We're still better than the other boards.

TL;DR a literal Jewess and the people behind her subverted moot and through him the entire moderation team.

Gamergate happened, and a Jewess made m00t sell us out. The Jewess then publcly cucked him. But the point is that m00t fired all the non-SJW mods and put rabid tumblrinas in their places, while briefly removing capcha and post limit from Sup Forums. needless to say, the board got fucked.

Capcha and post limit were eventually reinstituted, This happened more than 2 yrs ago. However, the mods being rabid leftists, they want Sup Forums to die. Simply deleting the board would be controversial, so they simply do not moderate it at all, save for CP, and of course, they also enforce the no raiding rule, but that's about it.

The new, shitty Sup Forums became the playground of Sup Forumstards and /r9k/ autists. Also, the capcha is google's, who are parters with shareblue, correct the record, and various other leftist shilling agencies. Coincidentally, half of the posts here are obviously bot-made, which somehow don't have a problem with the capcha....

So, bots and retards remain actively posting, most normal people migrated to eight chan (even the name of that site is word filtered if written properly), and some oldfags like myself still lurk here.

Don't blame this board for your loose asshole.

Sup Forums got too many immigrants

My efforts were extremely effective.

American flags

The scapegoat-of-the-moment magically forced most Sup Forumstards to embrace the trendy-degeneracy-of-the-moment, especially the glorious white Sup Forumstards.

Silly faggot... We got PAID.

JIDF mods happened.

soros sank 18b into his left wing foundations and this place started to get overrun.

Think about how big of a budget star wars has? Think about how wide-spread it's impact is culturally whether or not you enjoy it? Well, imagine what you can do with over 18 star wars movies of propaganda? Those forced '56% memes are part of this in order to conquer and divide us digitally.

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

also this

subverted in what way?

normie zombie idiots flooded it that should stfu and lurk instead yapping their blue pilled idiocy everywhere

People are unironically paid to come here and repost slide threads all day so that Sup Forums doesn't actually discuss or hivemind any more political events

It went to shit.
Same fucking treads day in and day out.
* Hate XYZ treads
* My penis is bigger than yours treads
* How do we fix XYZ treads
* It's happening (not happening) treads

Place is under new management.

But at least he brings the best bagles from his cousins deli...

Kek. Good shot.

Shills and facebook moms came in and destroyed this place.
We're all a bunch of bible thumping neo-cons who stand with Israel now.

>Those forced '56% memes
that makes sense. I remember seeing the memes always came from german ID's

we still hate jews, we still hate nogs. doesnt look like anythings really changed to me.

I'm going down swinging. Fuck these kike oven stuffers.

Sup Forums has been subverted since 2007. What used to be filled with libertarians with anarchist/decentralization tendencies who recognized the debt-based monetary system and the gold-backed system were part of the same coin, 9/11 truthers, and anti-zionists has become filled with christian zionists, fascists, and white nationalists. It's been gone for a long time, /new/ was decent in the early days but that didn't last.

That's because you came from the ribbit

Hot damn I miss those days....

It always happens after a big event. If Sup Forums can survive the cuckening it can survive this. Make redpill dump threads and hope the newfags learn something.

That's just harmless fun. The real divide and conquer are all medmudrats who are openly advocating genocide of their northern betters

Donald Trump vs Donald Drumpf
E-celeb shit
Capeshit

White nationalism is good though, and I doubt people in 2007 were less white nationalist, it was just that the issue wasn't as actual.

Fuck. The. Janitors.
Also. The. Mods.

>White nationalism is good though
A white nationalist has no basis on which to oppose the existence of Israel, many even support its existence and consider the genocide of Palestinians to be based. This is why all the far-right parties in Europe are also Zionist. On a moral basis there is no difference between a Zionist Jew and a White Nationalist. The reason I oppose White Nationalism is the same reason I oppose Zionism, both groups want more power than other groups, and their morality stops with race/ethnic group. I care about all sentient beings and as such believe in showing universal compassion (not altruism) to all beings. I'd really like to see the justification for an ideology which considers a portion of humans to be non-entities as morally good. It is only good for your group and terrible for all others. Preservation of your gene group for the sake of preservation is a circular argument, you're basically saying "We should exist because we exist." Instead I think people regardless of race who show noble, heroic impulses should reproduce and be the ideal our society looks up to. I want to preserve the character traits of heroic individuals which is only present in a subset of the white race.

This

I watched this happen on Twitter, Sup Forums, and voat... now youtube's feed is fucked... deleted a bunch of real videos and channels... fucking sad is what it is. Fuck the mods. Fuck the janitors. I blame the JIDF and ADL and all the other khazar pieces of trash out there... fuck...