Overgrown teenager sees a dead body for the first time while making a video he markets towards teens

>overgrown teenager sees a dead body for the first time while making a video he markets towards teens

>shares the experience, puts up disclaimers, demonetizes the video, blurs out the dead guy, tells anyone thinking about suicide to get help

>WOWWWWWW WHAT A DIKHEDD!!! HE HAB NO RISPEKT FOR SEPPUKU MAN

ITT: we talk about the first time we saw dead bodies IRL

>interstate accident
>adult woman was sitting in child middle seat in back of car going 70-80 mph
>car hit head-on by old steel bumper ford also going 70-80 mph
>woman split in half, top part of body splayed out on roof/windshield of truck they hit dead on, blood and guts everywhere

now that's one people would probably want a video of, some final destination shit. sick of this roped up nip garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's why you don't sit in the youth seat btw, the single strap across your lap is not enough to keep ~150-200 lbs moving at highway speeds from going through the windshield. if it's high up enough it's right on your guts it'll fuck ur shit up

>e-celebs

So you support the bias rules of YouTube. Got it.

Logan is fucking pussy, he's like all other youtubers that over react to things (Normies always do that)
I have friends and family who have dragged people out plane and car crashes

who
cares

sage in all fields

The only dead body I ever saw when my dead grandpa when I was 8 years old, he looked peaceful. My mom cried(in a mature manner,) I didn't, I don't know why. I thought I should cry but I just didn't, felt strange.

Molymeme is a Pauler!

Gore thread?

MVC. Mother and son were driving an old Buick Roadmaster when a deer jumped out in front of them. Mother slammed on the brakes, they locked up, and the bicycle laying in the back came to the front very quickly. Metal pedal impaled the back of her son's head. He'd had his seat reclined so he could lie back while they drove, but the seatback was really low so the bike didn't hit anything on its way to the front. Kid was 14.

Mother was screaming for nearly an hour and we couldn't get her out of the car for 15 minutes. Finally we had to drag her out.

Americans 80 years ago:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
Americans Current Year:
I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE SHOWED TWO HANDS OF A DEAD PERSON ON YOUTUBE. WHAT THE FUCK?

>Be me
>Work as a janitor at a Hospital
>Clean the morgue
>See dead bodies all the time
>Fin.

lol is seeing a dead body a common occurrence in the USA? You can tell it's a common trope as it's used in The Simpson and other shows

well it's more common in USA to see a dead body and live to tell about. I imagine in your country it's common to see dead body just minutes before you too also get slain for your own pedo devil-god

Isn't that the entire premise of that youtube Red trending-promoted "you want to see a dead body?" So they use fake ones but someone comes along and shows a real one and everyone whines

Saw a kid die when he got knocked out and hit his head on the concrete.
He kinda seized for a second then his body went still and that was it.
Make yourself as strong and tough as possible but be careful fighting people, y’all. The human body is amazingly resiltiant and stupidly fragile.

>nu-pol unironically defending worst person on earth
natsocs lol

Can I get a link to this video?

Nah emergency responders get on the scene in a few minutes and cover up dead people with sheets real quick like you need to be there when it happens if you want to see anything. I've seen plenty of fatal accidents but only one person actually slumped and bloodied in the seat don't even know if that one died either

stop it already i'm missign Jihadi John as an e-celeb cause he never wanted me to like, share and subscribe.

how the hell is he the worst person on Earth, come the fuck on now.

>but be careful fighting people, y’all.
or maybe just not get into stupid fights

what was the context for this, anyway? And what happened to the person who hit him?

Saw a new guy run a chainsaw through his femoral cause he wasn’t wearing chaps. Even after I told him to go put chaps on. I tried to pinch the artery off by he mangled it too bad and I couldn’t find it through all the blood. He was immediately in shock and got super white before he just stoped fidgeting around.

Little freaky but that’s what you get for not being safe

I always think it's kinda funny how many things come together to make these sorts of situations occur, like how both the deer and and child have zipped around from place to place to they were brought together at that critical moment and that bikes materials being mined then manufactured and assembled. I don't know something about it is so surreal

Same when my dad died. I felt like crying but I just didn't.

I messed around with this chick that worked at a mortuary. Went in after hours and saw the dead bodies. Then we went to her spot and she sucked my cock.

There was a case a few years ago in the UK where a gas explosion in an apartment killed a 7 year old girl who was walking on the street outside. Her mother was ten feet behind her, along with her other kids - they were all completely untouched. And I have never got that out of my mind. How does that mother deal with the fact that if the gas had ignited twenty seconds earlier her daughter would be alive? Or twenty seconds later, and she'd be dead with the rest of her kids and the girl would be alive.

But I suppose you can say the same for most accidents. A few seconds earlier or later, a few degrees to the left or right - and that's all the difference there is between life and death for some poor fucker.

Props,

I never seen a dead body

>ITT: we talk about the first time we saw dead bodies IRL
Still haven't.

>we talk about the first time we saw dead bodies IRL

>just get my drivers licence
>drive around
>see two cars and two guys fighting in the street
>dont know what to do
>fuck it I'll drive pass them slowly
>one crazy fucker pulls a big fucking revolver
>BOOM