>THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP 12/22/17
youtu.be/h6vf1YEUwOY
>Pres Trump motorcade en route to Mar-A-Lago 12/22/17
youtu.be/W4fOSSfz2YE
youtu.be/svh6_8K6R7I

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
youtube.com/watch?v=2DCpMJjKAPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server

>evidence includes passages in FBI documents stating the “sheer volume” of classified information that flowed through Clinton’s insecure emails was proof of criminality as well as an admission of false statements by one key witness in the case

>name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

>investigators also confirmed that the FBI began drafting a statement exonerating Clinton of any crimes while evidence responsive to subpoenas was still outstanding and before agents had interviewed more than a dozen key witnesses.
>witnesses included Clinton and the computer firm employee who permanently erased her email archives just days after the emails were subpoenaed by Congress, the investigators said.

HOLY

FUCKING

SH)IT

Hannity is going to talk about Huma's yahoo emails, and her sending state dept passwords on them. I guarantee it.

>Hope you're ready for overtime duty. Gonna be a busy night, I think.
I was supposed to get some stuff done, oh well.

What's Macaronis end game?

Plot twist

>OP's face when Trump went fucking nuclear and he has to bake like a madman the rest of the night

Qanon was right

>all these fucking sheltered liberals getting shocked by some youtuber showing a dead body

fucking disgusting how liberals are

>israeli shill general

guys I am very sleepy but Trump said I have to watch some tv show.
what should I do?????

>>name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

THIS WITNESS IS = STONETEAR WHO WAS CAUGHT BY KATICA

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of

>mfw i won't be watching hannity because the tab is in the background and i just listen to the audio while i do other work

President Trump is actually stepping up to do battle against the demonic conspiratorial forces I've been learning about my whole life, and he is going to utterly fucking wreck them.
What a time to be alive.

Is he going to be on Hannity?

>Where is the evidence on Flynn?
>LUUUUL TUCKER WHO NEEDS EVIDENCE! DRUMPH!

no pot, no care

Dude looked like a fag, I hope he gets banned or some shit. Couldn't care less about the body.

> 2:30 am
> time to go to sleep
> i wonder what trumps tweeting
> mfw

also i'm too hyped to sleep...

I can't fucking wait. Hillary leaving the country soon? They better ground her so she can't leave

think for yourself

Get some sleep, user. It's super late there and you will hear about it in the morning.

Awoovement

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT 9!?

>post yfw California gets glassed

what body?

Jeff Sessions throws Hillary into jail for smoking pot.

Hannity.

And nothing will happen.

I kind of fell bad for Macron since most Americans only know him as the guy who married his teacher.

Fucking watching fox news. What a bunch of senior citizens you all are.

NOT TONIGHT HANS

So how long until Trump's approval rating falls into the 20's and the Democratic lead in the ballot rises to +25 because voters are disgusted by his incontinent, immature tweets? And what will Sup Forums say when that happens, apart from screaming "FAKE (((POLLS)))" right up until Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker on November 7, 2018?

I think he is Randlet's son

It

snuggle up with me user. I need sleep too.

DID NIT

Didn't Q or megatrap or somebody say that big happenings were due on the 2nd? Were we duped again?

I don't give a shit about that. I more give a shit that he acted like a buffoon all over Japan. Gives America a bad name.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=2DCpMJjKAPQ

have yer nan make some hot cocoa and stay up
faggot

I hope you keep that ass firm and those legs d e l i c i o u s
Nah he is already miles better of a president than Jackson ever was, however he could never live up to his madman status. Jackson's body count is far too high, maybe if Trump nixed some high profile people though

>Hillary leaving the country soon?
Not with that ankle tracker she ain't.

World domination

I will never forget the day when this story was scooped on Twitter and I read his reddit posts.

Such an idiot, he deserves do be in jail.

> but..like...the polls and approval rating LMAO
> her turn blue wave NINETY EIGHT PERCENT
I fucking love "user says Drumpf will fail for the xth time this year then dissapears off of the face of the planet"

> NOTHINGBURGER
> IT'S NOTHING
> A WITCHHUNT
> OMG LEAVE CLINTON ALONE
> NOTHINGBURGER
> HUH, NOTHING BUT CONJECTURE, NO NEWS HERE
> TRUMP IS TRYING TO SPREAD FALSE NEWS ABOUT CLINTON'S EMAILS
> SNOPES RATING: MOSTLY FALSE (NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED YET, SUGGESTING NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED)
> UHHH DRUMPHYPOO? MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT EMAILS WHEN MUELLER IS ABOUT TO SERVE YOUR ASS ON A PLATER?
> WHO CARES ABOUT EMAILS, WHERE ARE YOUR TAX RETURNS DRUMPH?

Just to get all that out of the way from the start

I don't know if I will and never really do, people just follow Trump here for obvious reasons and they might after his rash of late night shitposting.

I used to love to go to the Baltimore Inner Harbor as a kid.
Such a shame

>das not wut dey herd

go to sleep.

All I have ever wanted is to see Hillary Clinton face criminal prosecution for her many crimes.

LOLBALTIMORE

German mind

Bed time.

Nuke lottery.

Trump will drawn from a list of countries from the axis of evil and he will nuke it tonight.

There is also a wild card country, but we don't know what country it is.

Do you know what Trump's Twitter reminds me of? In that Superman movie where they are trying to launch the space shuttle from the jumbo jet, but the de-coupler doesn't work and instead of detaching the shuttle's engines ignite and haul fucking ass, dragging the poor, helpless people in the jet to the fringes of the atmosphere. And it's awesome

>9

How long until Dems win an actual election?

forgot
>HITLER!!!!

What's going on with baltimore

Sessions is protecting her so fat chance.

SUDDENLY HIGH ENERGY

AY MAN WERE DEM KOPS?

Niggers

>Ben Shapiro shitposting alongside Trump instead of crying like he used to

WE HAVE TAKEN JERUSALEM

>no-wun evuh said dat dey di''nt
We're reaching ebonics levels that shouldn't even be possible. This woman is an attorney for fuck's sake.

When will women not dress like sluts?

HOLY FUCK TUCKER CALM DOWN

Senator Doug Jones is being sworn in tomorrow.

TRUMP BTFO

They set the record for dead niggers in a year.

Trump is on fucking fire today, what gives?

? its a tourist destination

Tuck got a lot of sun.

Hol up... what is you sayin???

MONARCHY RETURNS

They banned bulletproof glass because it's racist against black people shooting shopkeeps

True story

JUDICIAL WATCH TOM FITTON ON HANNITY TONIGHT

Fuck that leglet

dead nigger storage

He will transform himself into an eagle and impregnate shepherd's daughters and princesses to create a race of demigods through which his will shall be enacted

what's NOT going on with Baltimore?

What does she have on him do?

IT COMES

It’s not a nothingburger. It’s a big, giant somethingburger that Sessions will never take a bite out of.

brb spamming her with gore until she blocks me.

>an ultra zionist kike has started supporting trump
So based.

kek, same here!

That was Philadelphia.