Alright pol i been away for awhile getting my "tanker license" so me being a combat mos and hearing all this military...

alright pol i been away for awhile getting my "tanker license" so me being a combat mos and hearing all this military build up what happen in the last 3 months and how close are we to war?
>pic related

Make sue your wedge bolts are pinged faggot.

nah nigger i was planning on throwing my track

You will anyways because you're a dumbass. Grafenwoehr has no mercy.

POG

bump cuz im a degenrate with 2 misdemeanors and the only branch that will take me is the Army.

>graduates OSUT
>this thread is a form of bragging about it
congratulations you're a boot.

i just want to know if im gonna be killing norks anytime soon

POG

Get a hammer and check for weak spots in the armor, you cherry cunt. Have fun rolling tracks and not being alowed to drive over them during changeout and attachment.
>t.retired 2ndAmd Ft.Bliss

but i always loved tanks since i was little. like come on who doesnt get at least semi-hard when watching a tank do its thing

>weak spots
The whole tank is b tier now.

Fuckin graf had the best gyro stand ever when I was there a couple years ago.

And fuck POGs. AIRRRRRRborne

>combat MOS
Tankers have been fat POGS for over 50 years.

Do you have the newer 120mm German cannons? I heard they were thinking about outfitting some abrams with electric engines since the nature of how the turbine engine is fitted it could be replaced with an electric motor fairly easy, classified?

Excuse me leaf? I'm sure you don't mean to imply that the M1A2 Abrams tank isn't the most badass and tacticaly superior ground cannon vehicle.

no we still use the turbine engine and the same smooth bore 120mm i never heard anything about that but i heard in 2020 we;re getting the sep 3

you have like a 1% chance of death and 99% chance of complex PTSD

which is still probably more mentally healthy than Sup Forums

Im out now but from what I've heard its a smaller turbine engine to supply and enhance experimental-ish lithium hydrogen batteries

plus russia only has 10ish of the t-14's and only a handful know how to operate them so right now they're useless anyways. thats what my TC told me

as a leopard tanker, lol

right becuase this tank looks so alike the Abrams

The first armored division as the stand alone brigade had 45 M1A2's alone with the Second armored had the Paladin Howitzers, nearly 70 distributed between 5 batteries and 1 company

Does your army even do anything anymore?

do you know if the new amp round will be better than sabbot and heat rounds? if so, with just one round type that could replace the loader with a mechanical loader. which could improve tons in our mbt design and efficiency.

>>how close are we to war?

A better question would be, "How close are we to peace"?
The US has only been at peace for 20 years (non-consecutive) during it's entire history.

I tell you what, instead of being a DAT, get a tab;
Go SFAB!

Fedora faggot be GONE...Kekistani flags were a mistake

Not Op, but they still have Rheinmetall L55's. I think when they start bringing them in for the A3 conversions they are going to lighter barrels.

Your mother wore out a Kekistani Regiment