Is she the most universally hated anime character of all time?

Is she the most universally hated anime character of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/character/6232/Miyabi_Aizawa)
myanimelist.net/character/455/Urumi_Kanzaki)
myanimelist.net/character/6232/Miyabi_Aizawa
mywaifulist.moe/trash
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/zeyp4NsszDXsZ45532Zv_w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we forgetting about this faggot?

>character is bad written
>hate the character, not the author
narutofags as is

why should I hate a well-written character?

never heard o her

Hinata is the most hated, She cucked naruto for his cousin and beared his child

Thanks for the laugh.
Remember when Karin was Salads mother except Kishi retconned it later?

These characters are always badly written, but are needed to make the main character look good.

That new girl from psycho Pass 2

Yes she's hatable but she's old and busted and ancient news now. It's time to move on.

pretty much this

she's a useless and badly written character and one of the most lackluster character in the series but she didn't really do anything to piss me off

GTO man

Who the h-e double hockeys sticks is that?

>one of the most popular girls in Naruto
>universally hated
?

not hatted, but annoying af

Very few characters in naruto wore hats.

dubs of alternative reality

I hate the sauce more

Nigga should have died

I hate sakura and naruto to a degree for liking that piece of shit

>implying`

Patrician

She, Lucy and Orihime are the unholy trinity of useless crying bitches in shounen manga.

ohhhhhh bantzuuuuuuu~~~ d=(´▽`)=b

kys grammerfag

It wasn't even a retcon.

>he thinks nu-Sup Forums has seen gto

/thread

the only people who like sakura are either sasusaku fags or feminazi's and the rest are assmen

but lucy is actually useful though

Akio from Utena
Griffith from Berserk
Makoto from School Days

This girl, Kirino and Asuka.

this bitch

Is this that really smart suicidal girl who onizuka scared shitless by riding off a cliff with her?

>both named Sakura
really promotes activity in your frontal lobes

A contender for world's best dad right there.

This is a retarded argument

No she's the asshole who hates teachers(myanimelist.net/character/6232/Miyabi_Aizawa)
Your thinking of Urumi(myanimelist.net/character/455/Urumi_Kanzaki)

I want to destroy lucy with my penis

>capris
JUST

>myanimelist.net/character/6232/Miyabi_Aizawa
Jesus that teacher is a cunt

It's the same argument Onoderafags make about Komi
>"Onodera is bland as fuck and has no personality"
>"Well it's not her fault, it's Komi's fault"
Fucking retards

If not in anime, at least everywhere that isn't your 8th grade anime club

Are we forgetting this motherfucker?

Lucy and Orihime are useful and relevant to the plot though.

I still don't get why people hate him. He literally lost all of his critical 1v1 fights yet people call him a Gary Stu.

Sasuke is way worse. Sakura was mostly just annoying and undeveloped, Sasuke was a blackhole that made the rest of the magna/anime suck.

Naruto is the worst
He's completely gay for him

Akio wasn't even the most hated character in his own show.

People confuse chuuni with Gary Stu, which isn't really all that weird considering they share a lot of traits.
But yeah, Kirito isn't a Gary Stu he's just a horribly written, vomit-inducing chuuni self insert for lonely aspies to insert as.

>SAO:Ummmm actually the only reason Kirito ever lost at anything was because the game was trying to actively prohibit his amazingness

why do you think she is a badly written character?

>that filename
*draws katana* heh...

You do not understand what a Gary Stu is. It does not mean a character never fails, that is a simplification. Kirito fails but he is never punished for it and is always forgiven, and anyone who does not suck his dick is a villain.

The author was in 8th grade when he wrote the story

Her obsession with Sasuke is not based on much of anything at all, and yet it's the sole thing that drives her character throughout the entire series.

It's litterally Flay Allster

mywaifulist.moe/trash

Sasuke was loved by the masses in part one, though. People liked him when he was just a presented genius obsessed with power and saw everyone as his rival. He became hated when he went full MY DARKNESS, PAIN AND SUFFERING!! in part two.

This Sakura isn't even worth to be hated, she's just sad.

She became a rival with her only friend that protected her from bullying because of a guy she knew nothing just because he was popular.

She was willing to betray her friends and village to go along with that guy, the guy dumps her.

She pushes Naruto into bringing him back that ends up with Naruto becoming obsessed with him

Whole life revolves around a guy that barely talked to her despite being in the same team and then he tried to kill her a few times and made sure to tell her she had no impact in her life

The guy ends up marrying her by pity then abandons her and leaves her a single mother.

She's just a walking joke.

You don't have to be mad just because you're bad at English, you know...

>hating MANkoto

What does that have to do with anything? He is a Gary Stu because the story goes out of its way to favor him for no real reason. That makes him a Gary Stu.

>Actually hating on the best animated version of Pokémon to date
Why are you on this board

currently watching gundam 0079 ! is amura a dab written character for falling to this slut without a reason ?

He gay

>all this Naruto hate ITT

Naruto is a shit anime, so of course it has shit characters.

Nigga he has a literal harem in this show.

She definitely is.
>annoying personality (this one is subjective)
>has a tendency to cause more troubles than to bring solutions.
>is ultimately inconsequential to the plot and the main character's own development.
>her development is either static or goes backwards.
>lacks an interesting backstory
>has a boring powerset.
>lacks distinctive techniques.
Whether any of that makes her ''hateable'' is a completely different discussion (and personally I do think there are even worse characters in her manga alone), but she is clearly poorly written.

>Not hating that motherfucking cunt
Fuck him for hurting Kotonoha

That's every single story you fucking retard. The protaginist always gets the plot handed to him.

Orihime is not useful, Orihime is shit

>The protaginist always gets the plot handed to him.
>Whos is Gutts
>Who is Odysseus
>Who is Perseo
>Who is Ash from Evil dead
>Who is Scarlett O'Hara
I get where you're coming from, but not every character in fiction is a wish fulfillment action manga lead user.

yes

I saw only few episodes of naruto and the main problem with Sakura is that she is supposed to be the main character, but the only role that author found for her is yelling MC's names during fights. Other than that she has no presence in anime.

Pic related still triggers normies, to my delight.

I would filename, tho.

She's a major character but if you removed her not much would change. Naruto is the MC, Sasuke pushes Naruto to become stronger while having his own quarrels, Kakashi helps them both develop their skills and acts as a senior to the group while Sakura hasn't done much to advance the other characters, herself or the plot.

No, they don't. There's a good reason given for everything that happens in a protagonist's favor in a good story. Take Edward. He had just one natural gift. His above average intelligence. Other than that, he gets nothing just handed to him. He works his ass off to get everything he wants. He isn't perfect at whatever he's doing, nor is the story every just favoring him at any point.
Kirito, though, gets literally everything just handed to him. He's the strongest, smartest, the fastest, the kindest, the most skilled, gets the best of everything from his avatar to his weapon, everyone loves him, nothing ever goes wrong for him, he literally cheats death all because he's just the protagonist. That's it. The world literally revolves around him.

Naruto would have become obsessed with Sauce regardless of Sakura's involvement.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/zeyp4NsszDXsZ45532Zv_w/

Fuck off you underaged newfag Naruards

People who hate Shiori more than Akio are literally autistic retards

*ahem*

At least Sasuke has comedic value for being the poster boy of edgy anime characters. Sakura is just sad. Every time Kishi bullied her makes me feel bad for her.

I know nothing of SAO outside of the first season, but he had some speshul skills no one else had, he was better than most people he encountered, and every girl treats him like the only male in existence.

You don't have to be invincible to be a Gary Stu.

Some of my reasons are kinda shallow but:
1. I don't like choppy short pink hair. It did get better when she became an adult but most of her character has that stupid hair.

2. Don't like her screaming SHANAROOO. It gives me second hand embarrassment.

3. I'll never understand why Kishi made her shit on Ino's friendship for a guy she hadn't even spoken to at that point.

4. Instead of begging Sasuke she should scold him or try to fight him. Even if she can't defeat him he still KO'ed her every time she begged anyways. At least let her go down with dignity.

Winner right here. No one likes her

Sakura is bad but she doesn't actively make the show unwatchable. She's weak but she's so not a major part of the show that it's easy to ignore her.

Usually the girl people complain about the most, at least when I talk with them about anime, is Misa Amane, specifically in the English dub. I've had people stop watching Death Note entirely because of her. Annoying, shrill harpy voice that makes your ears bleed. Awful personality. Never shuts up ever. And is a major part of the series and its plot.

I would actually be fine with Sasuke as a character if it wasn't for Kishimoto being a fucking hack and giving him a new power every fight.

His fucking eyes level up literally every time he fights something in Shippuden, it's ridiculous.
every fight is
>HAHA YOU CAN'T BEAT ME SASUKE BECAUSE I HAVE THIS
>oh yeah well now my Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan has become the Eternal Mangekyo Tekyo Jikyo Sharingan which does THIS
>instagib, wins fight
>rinse and repeat for entire series

WHY

A lot of Tumblrites like her.

Add Nami you autistic Wanpissfag

I honestly don't know why girls even exist in Shounen.

She was alright when seperated from Naruto and Sasuke if that Sasori stuff was anything to go by.

Naruto and Sasuke are the shit ones (both before and after the timeskip), they suck everyone else into their shit character vortex too. It's not a coincidence that all the "best" arcs are the ones where other characters get focus (Chuunin Exams, Sound Four, the stuff with Hidan & Kakuzu, the Pain Invasion arc up until Naruto shows up and talks him into submission)

/thread

>the "best" arcs are the ones where other characters get focus

say hello to literally every fighting anime ever made. It's always more interesting to see a variety of powers than see the same 2-3 people's powers.

The war was a literally bore when it focused on the other characters because they have absolutely no barring to the main plot at all. Any focus on them is glorified filler.

Gary Stu features include:
self-insertion
wish fulfillment
unquiness. the character posses an unique ability that made him stand out and be far superior than anyone else
circlejerking. all characters start saying compliments how good and cool MC is.

So kirito is Gary Stu.

Also pic related. Why this kind of character is so commom in shonen?