NUCLEAR CLINTON HAPPENING

CONGRESS FINDS "IRREGULARITIES" IN FBI INVESTIGATION OF CLINTON
thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/948356246989672453
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/20/hillary-clintons-it-guy-asked-reddit-for-help-altering-emails-a-twitter-sleuth-claims
youtube.com/watch?v=JFSeVxZVcQs
youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-deal-email/2015/09/08/id/678624/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why he wanted you to tune into Hannity.

THIS IS IT LADS

>FOR THE FIRST TIME, investigators say THEY HAVE SECURED WRITTEN EVIDENCE that the FBI believed there was evidence THAT LAWS WERE BROKEN when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.

>FOR THE FIRST TIME, investigators say THEY HAVE SECURED WRITTEN EVIDENCE that the FBI believed there was evidence THAT LAWS WERE BROKEN when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server, lawmakers and investigators told The Hill.

sean is almost floating tonight lads

SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

Nothing will happen though, do you really think hillary will go to prison for this? or anything?

Was just gonna post this. She's too big to jail.

>do you really think hillary will go to prison for this?
no, but that is why America voted for Trump, so this nothing will be tense and funny

> The name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

Kek it's the guy who got outed by his posts on plebbit

No shit?

Include me in the screen cap!

This guy.

But but but...MegaLARP sez Hillary is already in Gitmo!!!!

Fake and gay
I’m getting pretty sleepy
I’m heading to bed
You all should head to bed too
Nothing will ever happen to her
Nothing
Nothing ever
You’re barking up the wrong tree
You like you’re families, right?
Stay home tomorrow
Big happening
Bigly
Yuge
Just go to bed
You’re sleepy aren’t you?
Aren’t you?

Is she? What power or pull does she have anymore?

It's more that there's still active swamp creatures that would be caught up in the shitstorm.

CNN writing their acceptance speech for Monday night instead of reporting REAL NEWS

Temper your expecations lads. Hillary is above the law unless they caught her red-handed doing something far, far worse than having a private email server.

I'm still amazed what a fucking idiot this guy was... why, for the precious karma?

damn. they really werent expecting hillary to lose/ lmfao

>""""""""""irregularities""""""""""
this sounds like nothing

it's nothing isn't it

Correct. The law does not apply to political elites.

>Hillary shills have no recourse left except to try to convince people she really is above the law

2018 BEST YEAR EVER

Sorry bucko, just filled up an awfully hot coffee pot.

Everybody knows it but it's nice to be proven right. Cue "but it doesn't matter she shouldn't have to follow the law since the entire system is biased"

Hold me lads

have a bump

No, you don't get it.

This was way before this stuff was public. At that time no one knew who it was. He was just a guy asking how to do it.

Many people actually replied it is illegal, etc.

Only much later someone somehow found that old post and sent it to Republicans.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/20/hillary-clintons-it-guy-asked-reddit-for-help-altering-emails-a-twitter-sleuth-claims

Also that meme is true work of art.

AUTHOR OF THE STORY IS COMING UP ON HANNITY

checked

Idk If theres one person who can jail Hillary it's Trump. I really think it's possible. Although she'll never live long enough for the process.

Lock her up!

Thanks
It’s OC
Spread it

I'M GETTING FIRED FOR BEING A PUSSY

Ultimately this is the guy responsible for Hillary's downfall.

All by asking some advice on reddit in 2014.

>>AFTER THIS BREAK
>>IT'S HAPPENING
>>AFTER THIS BREAK
>>IT'S HAPPENING
>>AFTER THIS BREAK
>>IT'S HAPPENING

How is that illegal?

Or do you mean bc it's government stuff that was under subpoena?

LIVE STREAM LINK FOR NON 56% PEOPLE PLEASE

wtf tho? I want to see her jailed as much as the next guy but literally nothing is happening!

>MFW The Hill doesnt even push their own stories

no "NEW:" "JUST IN:" "BREAKING:"

PATHETIC KIKES

Trump waiting to use his Sessions Card for the right time. Hes got one shot with it so Hes waiting to lay his hand down.

Americans are too pussy to lock their political agents.

TALKING ABOUT IT NOW NOW NOW

In the absolute, it's not necessary illegal: you can alter your own email archive.

But the way he explained it (saying VERY VIP, etc.) people figured out he was trying to do something dodgy like hiding evidence

Big if true

yif

She's not but she has corrupt people that'll go down with her. They will stop anything serious from happening. Sucks but it is what it is man.

ITS HAPPENING

it never happens.

>>WRITTEN EVIDENCE
WRITTEN EVIDENCE
>>WRITTEN EVIDENCE
WRITTEN EVIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

>this entire post

Thanks mates

JOHN SOLOMON:
>"I THINK THE CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION IS GOING TO BECOME THE STORY OF THE YEAR 2018"

JOHN SOLOMON:
>"I THINK THE CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION IS GOING TO BECOME THE STORY OF THE YEAR 2018"

JOHN SOLOMON:

JOHN SOLOMON:

>Uranium one which sessions has not recused himself for.

TICK TOCK

HE FUCKIN SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m gonna nap and read it afterwards

Dick so hard rn

/cfg/ 2.0 here we go.

Demoralization "wah wah it's taking too long" / "nothing ever happens" fags are getting wiped of the planet this year

>Hillary is above the law
Could you explain this to me in detail? How does one become "above the law"?

Fucking please.

hopefully the law is just below the gallows.

CLINTONS BTFO

Maybe she'll take a deal, but I do think we'll see her indicted.

HAPPENING

Kek, good catch. /u/stonetear, the furry with a bisexual domination fetish that also oversaw Hillary's illegal server.

Sometimes I forget how wild this timeline truly is.

fake and gay

I prefer beheading but whatever gets the job done.

This story is a slow burn, but every week more and more info is coming out. Just a matter of time.

Nope, she already blew that opportunity back in August
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-deal-email/2015/09/08/id/678624/

Snopes even had to do a "debunk" of it because it was so true:-)

Wonder how many times Hillary sucked Bill`s dick? And did Bill use the same Cigar on Hillary he used on Monica? Imagine she blew Bill about 50 times and squirreled his Cigar at least 5 times.

The absolute FUCKING state of reddit

I wanted to believe that when I saw it, but the sourcing seems sketchy.

>tfw reddit takes down the Clinton crime family

lmao...

Bump

Wow...
Its Literally Nothing...

Daily reminder that Sean Hannity is the equivalent to David Brock

>tfw if he posted it on Sup Forums he would have gotten away with it

there's always a NUCLEAR CLINTON HAPPENING that amounts to nothing.

she's untouchable

But this is as far as we've ever gone into the future, user

>SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT XDDDDD

FUCKING AMERILARDS ACTING DUMB. LETS LAUGH AND MOCK THESE MUTTS FOR BEING DIPSHITS FOR CARING ABOUT FAKE NEWS!!!

It's already been proven that she committed multiple felonies with her private email server. The FBI had decided no charges prior to the investigation concluding and prior to key witnesses being interviewed. Clintons do not face consequences for anything they do.

They've 100% had bulletproof illegal shit on her for a while, GEOTUS has just been playing the media to try and discredit and undermine them so that they can't just SHUT IT DOWN

The new Hillary shill meme is to just post that she is literally above the law. Unbelievable start to the year lads

>m-muh Clinton boogieman

Fuck off nu-Sup Forums

>important info to expose and possibly jail the Clitons
>lol not important fuck murrici mutts
Nope FUCK YOU stop trying to derail the thread fucking shill piece of shit

Kek, Give it two months, it will be "Hillary will get off with community service just you see srumphkins"

He is with us, and HE IS ANGRY!

Yet we get nailed to the fucking wall for looking funny.
Equal protection under the law my ass.