Vikings march against racism and islamophobia in Sweden

When a Swedish neo-Nazi group staged a demonstration in the country's second largest city last weekend, they were by far outnumbered by counter-demonstrators. Group which protested the march was Vikingar Mot Rasism (Vikings Against Racism), a network set up by Viking fans to challenge the use of Viking symbols by white nationalists.

"Viking enthusiasts get mistaken for racists and Nazis all the time, and we're very uncomfortable with that. White nationalists don't get to reinvent what Viking culture is," says Solvej von Malmborg, an admin for the network's Facebook group.

Vikingar Mot Rasism (VMR) now numbers over 10,000 members; predominantly LARPers, historical reenactors, heathens, and others interested in the Viking Age, while there are other similar groups for archaeologists and historians.

"The National Romantics were looking for something exclusively Nordic, and they settled on the Viking age as a symbol for nationalism. But that's not an accurate representation. We know that the Vikings had lots of intercultural relations, and positive ones too, which you don't often hear about. They were traders and mixed with cultures all over the reachable world. Viking women often had foreign husbands and we do know that women were empowered, and that there were female warriors, for example," she says, pointing out that one Viking burial grave long believed to belong to a male warrior was recently discovered to belong to a woman.

thelocal.se/20171006/we-cant-let-racists-re-define-viking-culture-far-right-runes-swedish

It's funny when these nerds dress up as Vikings, literally looks like a bitch with those skinny arms

And no there were no women soldiers, not even a thousand years after the Vikings age.

Cucks like these give paganism a bad name. None of them even understand the ideals that the religions believed in, like honor and legacy

Real Vikangz would fight off invading hoards for glory & Valhalla.

>that last sentence about stronk nordik wymyn having negro husbands
Apex kek. Truly, those people need to be eradicated all.

Does Sweden have any motorcycle gangs? Those are the real modern vikings

>inb4 assblasted larpers

This. Too many people have jumped on the "Pagan Train" thanks to Marvel and Hollywood.

It's almost like they don't understand the symboligy and meaning behind majority of it and are there just for fashion or something

Underrated. Nicely done burger.

Viking descendant with tiny biceps with terrible muscle insertion, checking in.

Alot of pagans I know are into it because of the the "spirituality of nature", like they are some faggy ass wiccan.

i wanna fucking strangle these faggots

these nordcucks

Oh wow, kike shills in Sweden? Who would've guessed.

God I wish cultural marxists could just be thrown into a big pit and then let a thousand starved bears tear them apart.

Bilers are real scum. They do drugs, sells whores and do not gives two fucks about family/tradition or race.

The old bikers and their golden age has passed away.

kek what faggots enjoy having your little viking gatherings getting banned in 20 years

A LOT
A LOT
A LOT
Alot is not a word

Respect the language

sorry, I have the habit of putting some words together.

It's like saying: "Furry cosplayers protest against animal abuse"

Truth. I've bounced at a bar frequented by bikers for many years. Their quality has dropped horribly.

BRAISE JEWSUS!

Every time I read about Sweden I wonder ever more deeply how are they going to fix their country in those circumstances. I think they will have to start anew in the north, in the forests

PAGANKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOO
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Vikangz were OG rapefugees.

"we'd feel horrible if people thought that vikings were racists instead of pirate rapists and murders who enslaved women by the boatload"

How is one faggot in a tin helmet outnumbering anyone? I dont see any other ViKangz anywhere in the crowd...fake news

werent pagans always cucks? that's why they are all dead DEAD

This fucking lmao. Racism is worse than murdering and pillaging. These ''vikings'' would have been executed for faggotry in viking times.

Okay, they may have waged an endless race war against the Saxons, raping pillaging and murdering each other for their entirety of their existence, but they totally werent racist guys

There's all kinds of people liking it though so not likely

come on dude, are you going to say vikings were scholars too, they were super gay and barbarian, you want to go back to stone age

expression of white culture will be outlawed in 20 years. nazi propaganda

lmao darwin

Jesus look at Sven Bjottmtakker "Enjoyer of Cocks, Breaker of the Patriarchy" waving like a Mary Sue at the camera...he should have his mouth open and a selfy stick.

It's funny how most of the viking larpers know less about vikings than literally anyone else

>vikings wuz arab wives nd shit
>muh female warriors

At least they didn’t ask for welfare before killing you.

>8700 BCE - 2000 BCE
>793 - 1066 AD

Pick one Thiago.

>Viking women often had foreign husbands and we do know that women were empowered
Jesus fucking Christ...

HAHA! I bet you thought Vikings were evil Nazi monsters! But hey, hey, we cucked them to (sand-)nigger dick, too, back then already! I bet you couldn't let your women get fucked by foreigners as great as ours did! HAHA! Check mate, racists.

Jesus fucking Christ...No, just no. No. No!

HOL UP

WE

he looks jewish

Well, that's fitting for a Judeo-Christian

i'm a woman and even i think i could take one of these soyboys

It's real fucking disgusting how they have tried to subvert paganism to be some egalitarian-marxist shit. Sickening. They have no idea how recent their way of thinking is.

you are the one who is spewing propaganda