Is there still a chance for the white man and the black man to live in harmony and prosper in the United States??

Is there still a chance for the white man and the black man to live in harmony and prosper in the United States??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VrKro8djw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to think so, but after the internet... finding out how BLACKS actually feel... I doubt it.

It was always framed as whites needing to learn to stop hating blacks in the media... but that’s not really going to cut it, even if was possible... which is a tall order in itself.

yeah
then lincoln fucked it

Not without fixing up blacks first. And I just cant see that happening anytime soon

If the black man conforms to MY culture.

Hard. Whites aren't racist, blacks are

largely, they do. it's when niggers start nigging that problems arise.

Yes, its called the prison industrial complex. Both sides benefit.

Sure, just elect Paul Simon as President.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VrKro8djw

>TFW you'll never experience optimistic late 80s inclusive race relations efforts

Ready for a real red pill, aka, a Black Pill? No. But here one is.

As long as whites are Masters and Blacks are slaves, there will be peace between the two groups. Upset that balance and watch chaos ensue. Try Anacostia in Washington D.C. for a live action demonstration of nigger behavior. Go armed.

I think that idea is a little unrealistic and childish
Pretty much everybody is naturally racist and apprehensive that's sort of the problem I don't think you've spend a lot of time around white Americans most white Americans aren't soyboys they're angry gloomy people
This is true blacks feel a strong urge to resist westernism and focus on their own identity this is a bad situation for the country and any minority groups

>Is there still a chance for the white man and the black man to live in harmony and prosper in the United States??
Probably not on the whole, no. You might find some pockets where it works out decently well. But largely it won't be good.

Of course there is, Tyrone. You get unlimited chances because you are a nigger.

No. Whites have to go. White Genocide is eminent.

No.

Why would you want to?

>Democratic race baiting
>Class baiting
>Genderbaiting
>Fifty years of social engineering their pet minorities.

>No. Whites have to go. White Genocide is eminent

How would you re imagine the OSI model to account for multi layer virtualization?
With whites gone you have to run the internet.

Don't think so and I only see the racial tensions get even worse in the near future. I don't actually hate blacks I know they're just a weapon the jews use to attack whites with.

Did you actually watch that movie? Spike Lee, when he wasn't pushing racemixing, was all about exposing the problems between whites/blacks. Woody Harrelson played a degenerate, race-mixing, gambling, compulsive, white nigger in that movie.

This was after 15+ years of Larry Bird; the greatest player ever in the NBA. That entire game has been destroyed by a terrible culture.

To answer your question, though, whites and blacks have NEVER lived in harmony. They thrive in enclaves. Exclusive enclaves that keep their respective kinds near themselves and away from each other. Why do you think Sup Forums is overrun with /balkan/ threads these days?

South Africa is coming to the US because the Brazil tactic hasn't quite worked here as well as the globalists would like. Trump is the only person still teeter tottering on civ-nat theory while not necessarily abandoning ethnonationalism.

Wake up and pay attention. Shit is moments from becoming a reality here, and I'm not sure if American whites even have a clue what could come their way. Ask your average white person in the US what Apartheid means to them. You'll get blank stares.

Disturbing as fuck, is what it is...

>How would you re imagine the OSI model to account for multi layer virtualization?
Are we talking Apple or CISCO? Just trying to clarify...
>With whites gone you have to run the internet.
THE INTERNET IS A SERIES OF TUBES!

In all seriousness, my leafy friend, you do realize that a CCNA was a dime-a-dozen in ATLANTA, GA just 12 years ago, right? CISCO had the diversity market with "Jr. Network Administration" and their easy-peezy CCNA certs back in 2003.

You ask any random fellow of African persuasion in Atlanta what their profession is, and you'll likely get "switches and routers and shieet" as a response.

This is why it's good to be a DBA.

I'll team up with anyone to fight the Kikes.

I used to think so, but after the internet... finding out how WHITES actually feel... I doubt it.

It was always framed as blacks needing to learn to stop hating whites in the media... but that’s not really going to cut it, even if was possible... which is a tall order in itself.

It's not a spike lee movie it was written and directed by Ron Shelton who usually made sports movies

does oil mix with water?

agreed. Anyone who is red pilled is on my side.

does sugar dissolve in water?

Blacks are brainwashed to believe a White came with White magic, destroyed their Pyramids, and bonded them into slavery in the first instance of that in Human History.
No self-respecting man is going to back down from that.
It's all a lie, but there ya go. History don't care about the truth.

But that isn't how the media spins it lmao. CNN literally ran with the "Hands up don't shoot lie" what the fuck are you smoking?

Maybe when niggers advance past their savagery.

Honestly I'm waiting for the day the black man and white man unite together against their (((common enemy))). And some of the stuff I'm seeing on the internet and in music is convincing me it's approaching steadily.

Well you clearly aren't then

No because whites are so far up their asses with their "oh we're so superior ohhh my iq (like it proves anything)"