Do americans feel any kind of "allegiance" (probably the wrong word) for their capital?

Do americans feel any kind of "allegiance" (probably the wrong word) for their capital?

Washington DC looks so crappy, I could not imagine being proud of that shithole.

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody really cares about DC and everyone knows it's a shithole

Moscow in comparison. Now that's a city to die for, know what I mean?

lmao no. its a shithole filled with niggers.

Warsaw

Do Germans feel any kind of "allegiance" (probably the wrong word) for their capital?

Berlin looks so crappy, I could not imagine being proud of that shithole.

Opinions?

Budapest

Some historic stuff is there but it's really just the place politicians work. Nothing to get sentimental about. Places like Boston are probably more culturally significant.

Aesthetically? Yes. Politically, never.

I am speaking strictly aesthetics.

How come you're not posting Berlin? Oh, it's because Berlin is a shithole. Pic related.

MEHR BERLIN BITTE

see
Why is the amerigoblin getting scared, when called out? I am genuinely curious.

BERLIN DU BIST SO WUNDERBARRRRRRRRRR

Even our ghettos look more comfy than yours. Kek.

your cherry picking encourages people to shit all over your thread.

fpbp

So you DO feel allegiance?

That's just what a city with a majority workforce composed of government looks like.

No, fuck this forever corrupt shithole.

Fuck no. Though I'm Texan, then American, so idk what other states are like

It's got good and bad parts desu

>historical monuments
>nigger shit hole

I have mixed feelings about it.

yeah why wouldnt i? it isnt my favorite city in the country but i like it more than any other capital. the monuments that is but every capital in the world is surrounded by inner city shit

alright, all I wanted to know

No. Why would I care about some nigger infested city 3,000 miles away?

some neighborhoods in northwest are very nice, visually appealing. all urban areas are shit by definition, but you can do worse than spending a day in the best parts of DC.

Can you explain these?

not at all

I think liberals like it cause of the lincoln memorial and because MLK jr marched there kek

>have to fence off your capitol or else it gets full of nigger graffiti and trash
>ch-cherry picking!

The place is a shithole inhabited by the worst our country has to offer

>know what I mean?
No. Who the fuck would die for a city?

>Xberg
>ghetto

LOL ok bud

Well there are some people (who are worshipped here) on jewtube who claim the aesthetics of european city is what is worth dying for.

its chock full of niggers my man

and hobos.... and (((political operatives))). so no. i do not care about that shithole

>German
>talking about pride
Ohhh ok

The mall (monuments and cool shit) is okay to visit when the cherry blossoms bloom. Other than that, NoVa and D.C. Must be purged from Virginia

People don't care about Washington DC. We have more of a connection with our state capital rather than the national capital

Everyone thinks of DC as a cesspool for two reasons: politicians and nogs.

The funny thing about this thread is that Germans shit on Berlin way more than Americans shit on DC yet OP is trying to fan some flames in here when most Americans don't care.

But if you posted this thread on a German chan you'd trigger fucking millions of Germans

Post best capital

Architecture is definitely not worth dying for.

Here's some OC of who Americans feel allegiance to

people have mixed feelings. you gotta understand a lot of americans feel allegiance towards their state before the capital. its a burger thing to disregard the federal government but in the end we all still stand together against the world

>stare capital is Austin
JUST

I would die for my city

I will fucking drive you through the ghettos (i.e., literally most of the city) and you'll see what a shithole it is.

It is like fucking Baltimore but you get historical monuments instead of one nice block near the gaylord hotel.

DC is actually really cool but its full of literal human leeches so despite having some dope /aesthetic/ I hope it gets nuked

Each state has their own capital.

Dirtiest Nigger infested city in the country even with literally billions of dollars a year to scrub off their shit and pick up their needles.

Are you mad your own countrymen shit on your capital?

Ours just have uppity niggers who mostly go after each other. Yours have militant Arabs who go into spontaneous Ackbar targeting Euros at a moment's notice.

No, why would I care?

Are you mad that your capital is literally third world

find me one capital that isnt infested with ghettos and trash human beings.

It's a shithole that nobody cares about. Fuck off Muhammad

>state capitol is also a nigger infested shithole
That's the case here in Alabama anyway.

I'd rather DC be my capital at this point.

>uppity niggers

Crime stats say otherwise. You have a 30% population who make-up 80% of the crime. Arabs are small game in comparison.

>inb4 still whiter than you muhammad

Washington, DC has no soul. It was a city designed to be a capital and holds very little sentimental value to the average American. It is surrounded by nigger ghetto which always surprises the tourists coming here. I can understand why non-Americans treat DC as like some kind cultural city or important center for America, but to the average American it's just a cultureless base of operations with some interesting monuments here and there.

Boston is a city that has more cultural and historic value to the original US. That is where Americans feel really connected to the spirit of the founding fathers and the original Anglo-Saxon way. Shame nowadays it's been taken over by gooks.

I am 52% sure that's untrue.

Paris is a fucking shithole full of faggot and sandnigger

No
Each state has their own capital

Which city?

>when confronted, the German uses his only defense.
>he swiftly deploys the le 56% meme in a last ditch effort to divert attention from his own failings.
>let's watch as he declares victory and scurries away

>Arabs are small game in comparison

Where in Germany do you live? Clearly not Berlin, Munich, NRW, or Frankfurt

Absolutely not. America's big cities are generally garbage in comparison to Europe, on an aesthetic level. Teddy Roosevelt figured that out, so he claimed, correctly, that the great aesthetic strength of America lies in its wilderness and rural areas.

Which is 100% true - just like nobody sane goes to France to visit the Pyrenees, nobody sane goes to America to visit cities other than New York or LA.

>56%
>not 52%

C'mon, man.

The national mall and the memorials are nice. The rest of the city is dangerous, dirty, and loaded with homeless. Not to mention it’s probably the most liberal city in the us

state Capitol thread? state capitol thread.

>alabama

9 years ago i flew from toronto to california and i must say i remember flying over mountainous landscapes, i also flew over some amazing looking canyons, not sure if it was the grand canyon, America has some truly beautiful landscapes, especially from up there.

No offense, man. I mean it serious: This looks so fucking soulless and boring. Is that what you call aesthetics in the US? Don't get mad - genuinely curious here.

Pic related is a random city center I googled.

Alaska

thats Montgomery Alabama fucknut

i live in dc and it's very nice if you're in the right areas like georgetown and dupont circle. Otherwise it's like every other city full of immigrants and crime. The parks, monuments, and museums are very nice as well.

Arizona

DC is like Brussels. It might as well be a fake capital when you compare it to Paris, Vienna, Prague, or Warsaw.

With how much land we have it makes sense. Like those weird industrial malls outside a city or that last technical university center on a city train. DC is also visibly divided by history, politics, business, and crime.

DC is majority black city

Most US city centers are ugly and we know it.
Also, no, we don't have much love for the city of Washington DC itself. It's a high-crime, ghetto negro-infested shithole.

Arkansas

California

dC is rightful Pennsylvania clay!

If you showed this to a person who had no idea and claimed it was the same place - do you really think they would say "No"?

Sorry, man. Not feeling it.

No, I think most of us feel no real connection to the capital because it is literally an ideological island detached from the rest of the country. One of the main problems with a union is that your centeral government just grows more and more detached from the common man over time.

But what's this really about, krautfag? Tired of eating shawarma?

Colorado

>Shawarma
???

Do you mean Kebab? Shawarma is a mob in elder scrolls, my dude.

no feeling what im just posting state capitols

Connecticut

Washington DC literally erected a statue for a former crackhead mayor. I've travelled all over the world and have no intention of ever visiting DC.

This building in the lower part looks quite good.

Delaware

comfy

I unironically want to burn it down, salt the earth it rests on, and gas the inhabitants. No really, I do.

Live in DC temporarily while at school. Can confirm it is probably the worst city I've ever been to in the US and I've been to a lot of them. Full of blacks. The whites are at best nerds who want to "make the world a better place" and at worst full on corrupt bureaucrats with a satanic lust for power. Shit brutalist architecture (other than the old stuff). Good museums.

Florida

The great irony here is that white Americans are more Germanic than white Germans, since the near-genocide and Mongolization in 1945.

Oldest residential street in the country
ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA

>high crime

Compared to where?

DC isn't like Chicago, Detroit, St Louis, Baltimore or Atlanta level...

Mudslimes over here all open shawarma restaurants. (Pic related)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawarma

Georgia

>when the meme becomes real

Dude, I've been to Berlin and it's not as bad as DC but it's not paradise by anyones standard.

Fuck DC