>PAGANISM IS NOT EUROPEAN

That Paganism is European is a lie
Let me tell you off Paganism

So i have heard you degenerates say Christianity is not European just to fall for another dessert jew cult
For you see Paganism Yes PAGANISM is a BABYLONIAN religion Where Ishtar is the god of Love or Freyja/Aphrodite by your standards and Nimrod the founder of Babylon is Oden/Zeus

And not only is PAGANISM not European, It is also more JEWISH than Christianity!
For it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God for their pagan worship, and they continued their practice under the oppression of Babylon where they developed the religion fully

While christianity on the other hand was written by Hebrews in the old & new testament, And it was and still is hated by the jews!

You idiots have all been played, fucking pick up a book

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scXJfeiErS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=pycdela6T-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even king of the pagan larp:s Varg vikerness admints that Paganism all comes from the same root
youtube.com/watch?v=scXJfeiErS8

What he fails to mention though is that the root comes from Babylon

>Then what is the indiguenous religion of Europe?

The bear cult

There are many types of paganism. In this way paganism is a social construct.

All European paganism and Middleeastern one all comes from the same jewish root

Go tell lies somewhere else, you scum.

This is literally just wrong.

there is no evidence of paganism existing in germanic tribes prior to the introduction of christianity

in fact, the oldest surviving texts about germanic paganism are younger than islam

This man is correct.

The old testament worships about ten different gods. The eloh-im, which itself means plural of gods, el, the most high(the bull god-the sun in taurus), yaweh(jove-jupiter), etc. It's canaanite paganism. Adon-ai is aten/aton, as worshipped by the 18th dynasty's akhenaten. Jesus christ is a jupitarian hero, with also solar/astrotheological aspects. None of it is monotheism. It's all paganism.

Of course there isn't. Germans didn't have the written word and they didn't call it "paganism".

That's halfway true, Jesus our lord and saviour is not part of paganism though

What's your opinion on Saturn, OP?

Dumbass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

All of our ancestors used to be pagans untill the Romans officialized Christianity.

If you don't accept Christianity, you are not true Roman.

If you are not true Roman, you are not a true westerner.

Dumb fuck... Paganism is from everywhere..
So many Pagan religions.

Got any info redpills on Babylon and all the occult stuff that is said to have originated there.

OP isn't entirely wrong. Roman, Greek, and Hebrew pagan gods are influenced by Babylonian pagan gods. But not all pagan gods are influenced by Babylon. Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, and Egyptian gods are not influenced by Babylon to my knowledge.

literally not true en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

>to my knowledge.
all lies

Kike shill thread. Divide and conquer tactic. Anything other than pic related at this hour is more Goy food.

>Khazar's didn't come into the picture till a few thousand years later
Masons that worshiped demons through occult ceremonies were the first to call themselves "Jew" going back six thousand years.
They compiled a Talmud which founded Babylon around Dagon worship, which later was tweaked to become Roman Catholicism.
Created the Code of Hammurabi that later became the foundation of Jewish law.
Created Judaism for the Sumerians, tribe of Dan (DN) to be exact, provided them with written language, a rabbinical Talmud translated from base 60 to the newer Hebrew version, a Tanakh and a Torah.

Saturn is Kronos/Nurta Look into them if you want more info on Saturn

New thread up on the Jewish swedish conflict!

>people shilling for paganism
how retarded can you be really, it's like you want to be wiped out by God or something

they called it the bear cult

it had nothing to do with oden and thor

All criticism for the blind is divide and conquer
You mean the theory of Kzarian jews were the Ones that held the Hebrew jews in capitivity in egypt as Magicians for the Pharao?
Just read that picture

>tfw no viking conquer

Zoom in on Caithness and Jarldom of Jorvik

Also Willhelms sons took Scottland

Unsure of this theory, but what I do know is worship of moloch existed thousands of years before rabbinical Judaism (Hebraic version) came along, and Masonic Jews worship Moloch, along with many other demonic deities.

Paganism in the northern European it is not Babylonian, Babylonians worship the moon
Sin it was a Semitic religion, stop being a moron. The Norse Gods are much older than even the fucking jews.

Judaic Christians took over Rome when the Empire faded. Mostly under Constantine.

When the church grew it went into the lands Rome had already conquered and they did what the Romans did, sent their mascots now called bishops out to convert the locals who celebrated their nature deities, they swapped their nature spirits with Christian icons, what Rome did is allow people to keep their Gods and urchins, as long as the paid the fucking tax. The Church on the other hand not only wanted their goods they wanted their souls as well.

So you have all the high holy days which are also the Pagan, Equinox, Solstice, later all Hallows, planting the annunciation, etc.... all the fairies, spirits and gnomes became angels, devils and demons.

There are no northern text pre-Christian era in Europe only stories told in the oral tradition and passed down and we know they existed because of dated carvings in stone and wood.

Christianity is a Sun worshiping religion, Christ is the Sun, which is why it worked so well for the pagans who already worshiped the sun, Sol. Where as Jews and Muslims worship the moon, Mani

The sun is the light, the moon only reflect the sun.

The mission of Jesus and Christ was to strip off the old moon gods which is why according to Christians his death brings salvation and renewal in his name.

The Northerners knew this was so because to them Jesus was the God Balder. The next time you decide to bask in the sun remember you are surrounded by the being known as the Christ on earth.

Best learn and know your shit before you spew indoctrinated garbage, learn how to think rather than be told what to think.

No that is complete bullshit and your argument that Odinism does not come from Nimrod in babylon is not backed by anything

*tip*

Nimrod was the representative of Dagon as the Pindar, Pendragon, dick of of the dragon.

Northern Pagans were sun worshipers not Moon worshipers.

Abram took the Gods of Babylon, in particular the moon god Yahweh creating the Jews and Arabs. Ishmael and Issac.

Christ through Jesus stripped away the old moon god and brought the spirit of the Sun and consecrated the earth at Golgotha.

Later. when the Pagans went into the tent with Constantine they understood who Christ was.

did you pull that from your ass

Ok Schlomo.

> Odin (Nordic)
> Woden (Anglo)
> Adonai (Hebrew & Canaanite)
> Adonis (Greek)
> Adon (Assyrian)
> Aten (Egyptian)
> Don (Celtic)

Names of Norse gods resemble those of the Levant and Egypt more than other Indo-European gods. Phoenicians heavily influenced the British Isles and Scandinavia. Read Laurence Waddell.

> Nimrod (babylonian)

no, got it from your god yahweh's ass, the moon god you still worship with the Jews and Muslims

German form was Donar

> As we have shown, Jehovah is Adon and Adon is Aton. He is the Phoenician and Persian Yawnah, the Welsh Jawnah, the German Donar, and the English Jon (meaning "sun"). Aton is Adni or Agni, the sun lord of the Hindus. He is Don of the ancient Irish and Adonis of the Phoenicians. The Druids, who taught in the schools of these cities, brought the world the original unadulterated solar theocracy later corrupted into Atonism and Judeo-Christianity.

from Tsarion's Irish Origins book

>6
the sun god is also prevalent in Egypt, but did not incarnate to earth until Rome

but if the jews were ever in Egypt they would have worshiped thoth which is probably where they would have picked up the blood magic

>Tsarion's Irish Origins book
That's a great book
>Laurence Waddell
Great stuff as well. Phoenician origin of the britons scots and anglo-saxons is very interesting

The Catholic Church has taken in all that was good in paganism like the greek philosophers or the respect for the natural order and left out all the trash. Nu-Paganism is nothing

Please someone explain when paganism was founded
You can’t because paganism is literally any religion that is not abrahamic.
Europe also looked very different back in the day. We are in a warm period right now. Look back a couple thousand years, and you will see that the ethnic European tribes had many lands in Asia and the Middle East. To say that European paganism derives from the Middle East is true, but this is when most of what we call Europe was frozen and covered in glaciers, the Middle East back then looked more like Europe does today.
Also much of European pagan symbolism predates Judaism by tens of thousands of years, look at the ceremonial archeological finds of the Neanderthals, and tell me that they don’t look like the symbolism found in the tribal remains from the Germanic Bronze Age.

Nu paganism are the 14 words and the 88 precepts

>Paganism is one religion
You're fucking retarded

you believe the earth was created in 7 days 5k years ago, get a grip

The last glacial period occurred 12k years ago covering northern Europe and it's been melting ever since.

Oldest European man found was 7M years ago in what we call the Balkans now.

And we haven't even touched on Atlantis yet.

The only true faith of Europeans is atheism.

You’re saying that to the wrong person. I’m not a Christian, reality doesn’t spook me.

Read Arctic Home of the Vedas

>From her, in mediæval times, the high-born women who acted as dispensers to their lords first took the title Frouwa (=Frau), and when, in its transition stage, the old heathenism had evolved into a religion of strong nature worship, overshadowed by fatalism, only thinly veneered by Christianity, the minds of the Christian converts of Scandinavia, like those of puzzled children, transferred to the Virgin Mary the attributes that had formerly been those of their “Lady”—Freya, the goddess of Love.
youtube.com/watch?v=pycdela6T-Y

Pagans are just LARPing atheists, and should be treated with the same contempt one has for all atheists.

You almost wanna give him a cookie for trying and pat him on the head.

the thread is about religions and belief systems why bring science into this?

The vast majority of Christians do not believe
that the earth was created 5k years ago.

Catholicism took all the shitty parts of paganism and left all the good parts out.

Ummm no sweetie. You are the one who needs to pick up and read a fucking book.

t. christfag

No, Abraham worshipped El Shadai, Moses was the one who worshiped Yahweh

the EU is 7% Atheist
doesn't look like much of a true anything

Paganism has roots in proto indo-european religion and most likely even earlier religions, that is what Varg is referring to

funny, god said you suck and you're going to hell

so they don't believe their christian texts or the Torah?

No jews are not indo europeans
maybe babylonians were but not the jews

PAGANKEKS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might have cancer now. Fucking Swedes.

How is Aphrodite a goddess of war? How is Zeus a mere human king?
How is Hermes a God of water or creation?
How is Ares the bull of heaven?
>Enlil and Marduk are the same
Sorry, but Marduk is unrelated to Enlil. Enlil and Elil are equivalents

Like what the worship of moloch and sacrificing 5000 babies a day

>oy vey goym submit to the word of jesus

(((Christians))) confirmed the jews of the roman empire.

This is the true red pill.

I never said that Jews were IE moron. Mesopotamian religions had some influence on Greek, but not on others, so you are retarded.

do you not understand that bull is an actual animal?

Nobody takes you seriously, not even Christians

Also Khazars were mongoloid people, they had nothing to do with judea, they just converted to judaism later.

>3

pretty sure that was before he became Abraham, when he was still Abram - He became Abraham after he was circumcised which I thought happen under Yahweh. Then the promise to Hagar and Ismael.

I might have to go look these up, but I'm pretty sure he went the way of the moon Yahweh. Yahweh is very cruel and likes to play games. Shaddai is more about the big picture not the petty dealings of men. Shaddai is a fertility god hence the two nations, but after that it's a lot of thou musts and weird musing, back biting and bickering. They all still follow the moon. and they are still back biting and bickering.

>3

don't know who Varg is?

I'm going even further back, before India and Persia I took a leap back all the way to Atlantis

you're right, paganism is Indian.

but then again, so are whites. so.

so: fuck off Jew.

>The bear cult

Once again, Finns are one true Europeans, even with our ancient religion. Paganic Finns even had a ritual, in which after hunting a bear they had to arrange peijaiset, a celebration for the bear in which they honored it's skull and tried to convince it's spirit that it was killed accidentally.

jesus christ shut the fuck up you swede cuck
this is fractal time loop matrix and you have it completely backwards... the whole point of the inquisition was to destroy texts from ancient babyolinian scholars and force whites and semites to forget their common origins from the civilizations built by the cronides and prometheans..

you couldn't be further off you fucking cucked faggot

jahovah is the high god jupiter and he incarnated as christ to extend his salvation to all humans...

ashkenazi is a kike meme where they do their usual subversion to inherit someone else's birthrite to accomplish their satanic goals.
the ashkenaz are a tribe of gomer, they are white germanics. the ashkenazi kikes are the interbreeding edomite scum who have mixed their race with germans and claim their title, when in fact the true ashkenaz are the white tribe themselves.

the whole anti jew shit is retarded and a trick to get whites to curse themselves. we shouldn't be anti jew, we should be anti fake jew kikes.

Romans 2:29 - But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

John 8:33 - They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 3:9- Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Varg doesn't mention Atlantis, he mentions thule which he has said that Greeks determined that it was located in Norway.
I don't know what he think about official proto-IE theory.
IE were before India and Persia, that was way later, I'm not talking about Indo-Aryans, I'm talking about Proto Indo-European, Yamna culture.

i'm seriously so tired of all you faggots and your weak connections

>moloch

I always regarded this shit as secret societies and underground cults that dealt with old ancient magic that is corrupted and useless today. Stuff that should have never gotten into the hands of the Masons. I think Goethe addresses this in Faust and Mozart in the Magic flute.

Stop lying dumb ass

Since we wrestle against the cosmic forces and not the flesh I will respond in kind yet it seems some are greatly misinformed. As a Jew regardless of my percentage I find your statement above way inappropriate but I mean you no contention. Did you hear of the holocaust in Germany or Jewish slavery in Egypt/Iran? Did you really think it was okay to related Paganism to Judiasm. I study under THD's, PHD's and my ancestors were geniuses. Okay, okay I had to get that out. MY RESPONSE: ALL of Wrath, War, Contention in the OT is about Jews worshiping false gods. Paganism is simply Nimrod worship and variations thereof. Nimrod is the son of Lucifer (Satan). So if you are Pagan, Wican, a witch, a warlock, a Norse Viking, an independant Satanist, an AntiSemite, or Nazi you worship Lucifer and have accepted that there is one true God, Elohim. I suppose if you had worded your statements correctly and respectfully, then you'd be correct in that Paganism did NOT derive from Europe. Really you should just join us in Christianity or Messianic Judiasm. You are closer to the Holy just not aligned with the a cornerstone, Jesus (Yessuah Hamashiach).

>thule

yeah, I never looked into this much, what little I read struck me as a dangerous path and I decided to take the safe one.

I don't know how much of this is true, but I got the impression that this was the reason for Hitler's downfall, that he wasn't ready for what was being tapped into, but that's just stuff I picked up talking to people, have no real or personal knowledge

I think my perception of Jesus is much different than yours and I figure if we went on about Elohim we might find some commonality or not.

Doesn't really matter I just came in to battle the born again with my mighty sword

There was no Jewish slavery in Egypt, that's a myth jews came up with to paint themselves as victims.

> it was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God
ah, yes, how historical.

So why did Odin replace Thor as the supreme god? It would make sense that Thor would be the supreme deity since that's the way it is everywhere else in Indo-European cultures. What is this Odin stuff and why is Odin so similar to gods from the east and south?

That's pretty racist, are you a White Nationalist? Fact: Jews existed
Fact: Romans, Egyptians, Ottomans, Nazis, and Jihadists/Iranian Dictators attempted and FAILED to kill off the Jews via slavery and/or Genocide.

No, Egyptians didn't have many slaves, they had payed workers. it really pathetic that Jews like and want to be victims.

Actually they worshipped Saturn

Wednesday, Tuesday, and Thursday all derive from Odin, Tyr, and Thor respectively.

Every day derives from some pagan god
Moonday
Tyrsday
Wodensday
Thorsday
Freyaday
Saturnday
Sunday

well there ya go

mercury, saturn and mars are the unholy alliance
odin is saturn. figure it out so busy and lazy

kicked out of 109 countries

those are just the name of the planets, greeks couldnt make a new names for their gods so they named them as the planets

Saturn was the old gods
the past the great mysteries
set aside for the old wizards

How is God white?

Moonday Moon
Tyrsday - Mars
Wodensday - Mercury
Thorsday - Jupiter
Freyaday - Venus
Saturnday - Saturn
Sunday - Sun

This board gets more retarted everyday

in light white is all the colors
black is the absent of all color

in pigments
it's the opposit

sorry to hear that, how long have you been retarded?

Paganism came first.
Judaism came as a way to hide paganism from the real gentiles

You don't have to say it isn't European to argue against it.
I was pagan, and then I saw the light.
Many of the traditions of Christianity are indeed pagan like Yule, the tree, Easter/Ostara, etc. But those are simply traditions. Those are good for the European spirit and mist be maintained.
But the theology of Christianity is more intact, and correct.
Neopagans, especially on the alt-right, are misguided in their attempts to return to the root of European spirituality and throw out anything remotely foreign.