Is this guy nothing else but big joke?

Is this guy nothing else but big joke?

He is our lord and savior, Khan.

he's about the BTFO these fucking GOOKS and put in place a BASED rothschild bank #maga #irannext

Tell me more about this Iran thing. New war coming?

Protestors are mad because Iran regime promised people that the economy would improve after Obama nuclear Iran deals were passed

The economy got worst, now people are protesting over it and it's been turned into an anti-Islamic protest

yes he is orange

kike puppet for Israel. His followers either have their heads in the sand or are too retarded to see this

His dick is BIG deal with it snowflake

new shill talking point is that he serves israel or royal family
they are so desperate to stop this guy from destroying globalism that they will pretend to be us and try and convince people here that he isn't /ourguy/
please tell me Sup Forums, what have these faggots done for you that is better than what Trump has done for us? why are you so weak willed that you would even entertain turning your back on a man that is determined to crush the globalist even if it means he has to pretend to be their friend for a moment?

blummph 2 ice cream scoops and well done steak with ketchup!! are you literally kidding me??? h'es like a BIK JOGE XDd Amirite Ladies??? yeahh impieaaach! :P DLARDRLIND BRLAUMPH you ORAGNE ... CRYBABBY!!!! [angry emoji] aaaugghnffffff!

Trump is senile, he's just a vessel being used by the govt to divert from more important things.
Problem is, he's getting out of hand, especially with his twitter behavior lately. Threatening nuclear power over social media is the last thing anyone wants, but he's doing it and Trump shills are too far in to admit any wrongdoing. Hillary says one thing about a no fly zone, everyone goes mad. Trump threatens nukes, everyone starts clapping.
I'm physically sick of seeing all this shit, thinking about just moving to a small cabin and embracing the fallout if it ever reigns down.

Fuck everything about politics right now.

That's all he is.
Oh, maybe an utter disgrace to the office he holds as well

no

I don't know a single person that actually respects him as a man. All my friends think he is a clownish buffoon.

He has more spine than any European, I'll give him that.

TRUMP IS FREEING THE MINDS OF SOULS OF BILLIONS

Low-effort slide thread.

He's a fucking retard.

Is Donald a Joke?

>Stock Market breaking records every month
>Defeated Isis (they lost 90% of their territory under Trump)
>Passed a tax cut for nearly every American
>Appointed a qualified Constitutionalist to the Supreme court
>Cut refugee admissions by 70%
>cucked the media
>Called the leader of a major country "rocket man"
>Controls the news by tweeting

I'd say he's not a fucking joke

Why would Khrushchev insult me by calling me "too young," when I would NEVER call him "short and bald?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

By the way my missile is bigger than his missile! Sad!

Same, user. I'm not laughing either. People seem to have a death wish.

this.

He'll go down as the the greatest president in 60 years.

He's a reflection of the average American: a low IQ ape.

BLOW