Netflix series promoting degeneracy

So my girlfriend told me about this show called Easy she recently starting watching on Netflix. One of the episodes is about a married couple (pic related) where the woman decides she wants an open marriage. She ends up going out and fucking some big black dude while the guy hangs out with coworkers and pussies out at a rub and tug joint. At the end of the episode they lay in bed together and their relationship is suddenly better because they realized how much they love eachother. Are (((they))) trying to promote cuckoldry?

>starting watching on Netflix
Stop doing that. Stop letting jews dance around in your consciousness. Especially stop paying them to do it.

>those digits
They does it, I'm canceling our subscription

>Netflix series promoting degeneracy

Oh, is it tuesday again?

> Giving obvious anti-White businesses your money.

You're enabling this. #MoneyPunishment

White man BTFO.

Why is it always white woman cheating with a black man?

>my girlfriend told me

Ditch this thot immediately before she asks you for an open relationship too

This
There's a noose missing your neck, niiger

Easy is a comedy-drama anthology series written, directed, edited and produced by Joe((((( Swanberg))))).
Every fucking time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man, Kyle, is also a stay at home dad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WUZ KUKZ N' SHIET. CRACKASSSSS

>Are (((they))) trying to promote cuckoldry?
You should be wondering why she told you such a thing

>Inb4 OP's girlfriend starts hanging around "just a friend"

Bro I think the question you should be asking is, "Why does my girl want me to watch a show about beta white guys who let their women fuck niggers?"

I am absolutely going to stop watching Netflix (as soon as I've finished watching series 2 of Seven Deadly Sins)

Big anime tiddies are important too.

women do this because they no longer live in fear of being murdered by their husbands

this is what Feminism looks like and will only get worse and worse until woman are put back in their place

In a sane society a woman would get murdered by her husband for merely suggesting the idea

To degrade white men.

really nigger

This. I dont pay for cable and I dont have netflix. Im totally free of this shit. I dont sit around for hours on my ass staring at a glowing rectangle. Put it all away. Except pol. Pol loves you. Pol needs you.

Also, long live the new flesh. Some anons know what im talking bout. Yes i see the contradiction. Differnt times. Plus James Woods is woke AF.

we got the jewish hideo kojima over here

This guy should blow his brains out with a shotgun right in front of her.

>Netflix series promoting degeneracy
Gotta be a little more specific these days.