How do you feel about people like pic related or h3h3 or boogie whatever numbers make more money than 99% of you ever...

How do you feel about people like pic related or h3h3 or boogie whatever numbers make more money than 99% of you ever will? How do you feel about dumb negeo rappers making so much money after 1 hit song that they can buy mansions and RRs?

id fuck her

how ld is this degenerate now?

eh good for them

M I L K
I
L
K
J A I L T I M E
A
I
L
T
I
M
E

Search top richest people in world. The first nigger appears at #105, and he’s not even ‘African american’, he’s a straight up businessman from Africa.

Majority are white, with many Asians mixed in.

Point being rappers and that pedobear slut in ops pic are anomolies.

Meh. Don't hate the player, hate the game

I don't feel bad when random people get rich because I don't give them money.

Still makes more than you ever will by being a bitch even if you work your hands to the bone

I'm a YouTuber.... 15k subs.

>majority are white

Kikes aren't white kEn

they rent that shit lol

and you cant even rent that shit

Test of time. Been making the big coin for decades. See me when you got a track record.

The money pit will dry up

for example h3h3 is set fir life already and they make hundreds of thousands monthly

Its all enabled by the kikes and the shit skins that lap it up.

get rid of both and this degenerate shit would cease to exist.

bregoli has tons of white fans just like h3h3 so you are wrong

That money and fame is relative and not an indicator of your value?

I wonder how many people should be there but are not. Like Rotschilds. Saudi kangs. Putin. Etc.

>rappers making so much money after 1 hit song that they can buy mansions and RRs
that's a meme, user
I used to work in music production and rappers are broke and they're known for not paying their studio bills
very few people in the music industry can afford said toys, very few
but anyways user, if you go through life measuring your value in dollars and cents you deserve to feel like a nigger

I bet I make more money than you, so...

>How do you feel

Like the jews are trying to popularize retardation, by making appear to be a financially successful strategy.

i dont care about these losers im not a stupid

It's like $2500 a day, I'm sure mom can loan you that.

most nigs go broke especially rappers and NFL and NBA monkeyballers

>i'll probably be dead by the time she turns 18

I don't have to live their life or have their insecurity, and I don't think they would do what I have with mine. I guess it's good for them if they are satisfied but I don't think they are.

>majority are white
>white

kikes arent white you faggot american

the only way to be totally sure is to kill her

I don't know about Ethan, he might be smart with money but everyone else you listed will be broke as shit one day. Trend rappers are a fucking joke. They are all just modern Nelly's because only the traditional styles of hiphop have the staying power to survive trend hopping idiots.

It is tho

K

What

Money doesnt makes you happy thats true

Probably richest businessmen/CEO lists, not richest institution, NGO or state. I don’t even know if (((Soros))) would appear on them anymore, he gave most of his wealth to his NGO.

doesn t matter.. these youtubers are still richer than you and me and everyone else on Sup Forums

h3 is okay tho

she is going to go the way of every other child star, I give her 5-10 years before she is dead.

Who cares, the ones to blame here are the braindead masses who buy their soulless music.

I think its stupid but I don't usually get mad at other people making money cause I'm not an envious loser that gets mad at other people having things

I don't feel anything. I got enough stuff already.

Who cares? I'm still in the top 1% of the world and top 10% of my country. Why should I get bent out of shape if someone has more than me?

Nah lately his hunger for more money is truning him into a retard

But thats what pol is about tho

This man is not equal in value to the amount of money he makes, he's a drain on everyone around him and activley making the world a worse place with his existance, I guess if anyone find him valuable it's Jews who can relish in the fact that a system where those the corrupt the planet will get paid for it.

tiddies

What man

>h3h3
I don't know what to think about this guy at this point. I used to watch most of his videos, but I can't stand him anymore. What is Sup Forums's opinion on the personification of Reddit? Spare me the kike shit; I'm well aware that he's a politically-retarded, stereotypical Jew.

JQ aside I don't get his humor.

I used to like him a few months back, but lately he's just become too Jewy. All he does is shit talk white people and just be a general Jew

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on the personification of Reddit? Spare me the kike shit; I'm well aware that he's a politically-retarded, stereotypical Jew.
You answered your own question.

He was good for a while but now his only goal is to make more money

What is with all the fags in this thread saying they ever liked h3h3?

At first he was kind of like a Sam Hyde/MDE for redditors, then he just got too fucking preachy holier-than-thou content-policeman and eventually his 15-minutes were up when people stopped caring because his videos were no longer funny or interesting—why they watched in the first place.

Fag took himself way too seriously, when he had no real self that was innovative or interesting.

People grow up, man. I liked his content when I was younger. At this point, I realize that he's just a leeching drama-whore. His virtue-signaling is worse than any other e-celeb. He's also kinda dumb (e.g. can't keep up with somebody as elementary as Jordan Peterson, has no idea what net 'neutrality' is yet feels that he has the authority to speak about it). His video on the Logan Paul thing is guaranteed to be fucking pathetic. I really want the 'reaction videos' genre to die; especially glorified reactions to movies that the creators label 'reviews.' That shit should have died 5+ years ago.

>Majority are white
>(((white)))
What a naive cunt you are.

>Don't hate the player, hate the game
Das rite. The fact is jews have a stranglehold on the distribution of wealth through the federal reserve and this is what they funnel the money to.

moar pics pls

h3h3 will probably be cleansed with a race war and boogie will be taken away by diabetes am i rite guys :^)

but nigger rappers are getting promoted everywhere its fucking cancer, the best we can hope for is that they follow the path of lil peep

I feel like those who are generally pretty with it, smart, and decent people would eventually go crazy being one of those celebrities these days.

I'd much rather make an honest living and not have those cameras, weird fans, and random haters surrounding me.

I just feel sad that there are so many people with more money than sense, and they throw their dollars at retards.

He has decent views and all that Logan/Jake Paul stuff is honestly way worse than him. But, yeah none of his content is orginial, all reaction stuff. A big problem for youtubers is that it is really hard to not seem so Jewy for more money with trying to make public content and jumping through youtube hoops.

Bottom line I wanna smash his wife

Oh shit I see you woke

yeah left leaning pieces of shit who need to fry with the rest.

I remember that anything they did in life won't matter in the end. All that money won't go with them when they die. In 1000 years will anyone look back at the achievements of Cash Outside, Logan Paul, or whoever? No.

almost 80% of nfl players are broke 2 years after leaving the nfl. you could say it's worse to have it all and lose it than to never have it in the first place.

itt: kikes

>have a qt wife that has never touched or even seen another dick besides mine.
t. Don't need money to be richer than all those fucks

>Don't need money to be richer than all those fucks
I like this quote.

The most popular ones do dumb shit that I would never do and H3H3 is an opportunistic kike piece of shit.

It feels exactly like living in a Bizzaro, Jew created, Nation and World.

That's how it feels.

Jokes on you, I found a six year old HDD with 230 BTC

oh shit

she's literally a jew by birth
>what do you think of jews sexualising and giving loads of money to their own kind for further degenerating white culture
the same thing i feal about the rest of it, disgust.