Do you agree?

Do you agree?

jew bet

China nukes us if we do a first strike on North Korea, but otherwise it sounds good.

Jews don't gamble

yes i agree

beep boop

Yes, agreed that Ben is a massive Kike.

It should be Pay Per View to fund the WALL. Otherwise it seems like a solid idea.

my sole is ready

oh no please don't nuke our blue cities, China, how will we ever recover

As long as I get a livestream of the nukes hitting the gooks I'm happy. Would even pay $10 for a Pay Per View stream.

M I L K !

Stop hoarding Abby's Khazar milkers for yourself, you manlet kike!

SOMEBODY POST MOMMY

Have fun dying of radiation poisoning or a nuclear winter then.

China’s economy would collapse immediately. Not gonna happen.

This retarded snarky little kike needs an ass beating

i agree he needs to be gassed

What a faggot that Ben Shapiro turned out to be.

He wants to be the next generation of Bill Kristol

>nuke USA
>main economical ally
>world's biggest super power
over
>a shithole of a country
>that is NK

Nah, not going to happen.

There’s literally nothing wrong with talking shit to North Korea.

Only if someone taller suggests the same.

it will, nukes dont explode magically and turn everything in the country into death, the survivors will move towards china, and china would never ever allow it.
enjoy the chinese gov killing immigrants. the un does not likes it, and forces europe to sanction againsth chinamen, china does not likes it and bombs the hell out of europoors.
>america: fuck

HOW MANY BITCOINS DO YOU THINK HE OWNS

I'd be fine with a resurgence in US animation quality.

kind of a stretch but i get it. thanks for the chuckle

Thats not how geopolitics and international relations work and nukes will almost never fly.

Say you're the head of the PLA, what do you do if you know that there's a live nuke within 800km of Beijing?

Use diplomacy and intelligence gathering to always have a strategy to avoid that nuke flying my way. Like its always been.

Which would involve what? Using your interceptors on an American ICBM heading roughly your way? Shooting down a nuclear bomber?

Warmongering jew

I agree that Ben Shapiro is a duplicitous kike

Stupid Jewish manlet. Who cares what he thinks?

Yes. Burn it all down. Lugenpresse needs to be shut down.

boy it sure would be a shame for the US to default on the debt because they attacked us

2018 SUMMERSLAM!
CHAMPIONSHIP TAG TEAM CAGED DEATMATCH!

>In this corner the reigning champions Donald Trump and a hologram of the greatest man to ever live RANDY THE MACHO MAN SAVAGE!
>in the opposing corner Kim Jong Un and who the fuck cares
>6 rounds in and lil Kim is down
> The Don climbs to the top of the cage which is made up to look like a border wall
> Hologram Macho Man places a red button under the unconcious Jong Un's head
> Trump pauses to write something we can't quite see on his elbow...OMG IT'S THE NUCLEAR CODES
> He did it...He dropped THE ATOMIC ELBOW
> Jong Un is beheaded by the power of it...
> White Murrica collectively orgasms solving the birth rate problem
The WALL is paid for by proceeds from PPV, And Vince McMahon replaces Pence on the next republican ticket

Yeah fuck it why not?

Aren't you glad jew hands aren't hovering over the big bad red button and instead have a buffer to prevent the globe from plunging into nuclear annihilation at the drop of PMS?

Ben Shapiro is a puppet of the GOPe, you can learn everything you need to know about that slimy little douchebag by looking at the Michelle Fields fiasco.

Unironically yes

Nukes aren't real you monkey

>He should also give Jerusalem to Palestine.

Edit that for ya Ben

yes, lets start another world war because the kikes say so

Not a bad idea, for a Jew.