Just how much the jews hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_tack
lds.org/churchhistory/presidents/leaders.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They hate him so much that to this day they murder & oppress his people (Palestinians)

They hate muslims the most...

that means...

...that must mean that islam is the correct religion

T ahmad bin ali al motanabi

They hate him enough that they had anuerisms over the passion when it came out

Call out all Christcuck shills youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0

Name the (((Christcuck))) youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk

As much as they made him.

They love him enough to use him to control christians in the US government

They hate him so much that;

they don't use the + sign, they use another sign that looks kinda like this _|_

they don't cross boxes, instead, they draw a circle

you know who else cannot stand the cross? dracula and satan

let that sink in...

Almost as much as He loves them

now that I think of it... the "up tack" sign ⊥ from the Jewish Math, kinda resembles this;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_tack

They don't hate him at all, he's one of them. It's all an act to fool the Goyim.

>dracula

The upside down cross is actually the symbol of saint peter, who was persecuted & when they were going to execute him it was going to be by crucifiction, but saint peter demanded to be crucified upside down because he did not want to be seen as an equal to Jesus Christ.

Honestly, he was everything they are not. Chaste, generous and good willed.

When we let the Jews in through Ellis Island they didn't know how to read or spell. All they knew was OY VEY we can't put a cross in the legal form.

No, they had to put a kikel on the spreadsheet because another six million got gassed every time somebody made a cross.

they hate him so much they try to change the BC/AD system into BCE/CE

The kikes are literally going to bow down before Christian feet according to Revelation 3.

I have no use for their servile bowing.

Doesn't matter. He's still a kike at the end of the day.
Convert to LDS, where the true, WHITE Jesus presides.

do you know where the word "kike" comes from?

LDS is basically Templar Jews.

The jews know he never existed.
It's laughable to them that all these fools buy into the sun (son) worship cult.

how will that be accomplished when kikes control the media, the banks and the military?

>true isrealites are white and true native americans
>somehow this translates to jew, which are not whites
Literally wat.

He looks like Logan Paul

I dunno mate. Why don't you show me your occult underwear and then have a temple.

The Jehova's Witnesses do similar things.

>the super secret talmud that we don't talk about at all is just a trick to fool the goyim
t. increasingly nervous jew

>Jehovah's Witnesses
They're fake news.
>holy undergarmets
Filth like you are not worthy of seeing it. Convert and I'll show you. Or don't. We'll convert you after you die any way.

First we get the women back on the right track by becoming zealous and righteous Christians. Dedication and fanaticism is a must.
>www.ProjectLifeguard.net/PDF

We need young Christian virgins everywhere for all the young men who are currently going full blown MGTOW. NO MORE WHORES.

The women lead the children and thus the men follow.

“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." - Revelation 3:7-13

DEUS VULT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!

I don't want to see it m8. But if you're a manspreading mormon then don't be surprised if we can see your thermal underwear up your shorts.

Not my jive tbqh.

>he thinks the sacred undergarmets are worn in public
>he thinks the sacred undergarmets can be concealed by shorts
Top zozzle newfriendo.

>the Jews spoke English

Dont forget they killed our lord Chippah

checked don't worry. JW got purple triangles. I pose no threat to your false religion.

>false religion
I didn't say I was Christian.

Of course you didn't. You took an oath that prevents you from saying that you are a Christian.

Why on earth would LDS ever worship a jew? Youre Christ is false. He is jewish, tainted. Our Christ is pure white and from America. Because the Garden of Eden was in Missouri. Nowhere near that place with jews, muzzies, and other descendants of the accursed Nephites.

Came here to post this. Good work, fellow vampire expert.

Jesus, the best good (((goyim)))

Because it seeks salvation through end times prophesy, serving the Jewish need for Luciferian apocolypse. It doesn't hold water. I've entertained some of the missionaries, but they aren't convincing. It's a cult.

Ye shall know the tree by the fruit it bears.

Not sure if this is a German attempt at humor, but you just posted two videos proving Jews believe completely different things to Christians and are totally at odds with each other.

>Because it seeks salvation through end times prophesy, serving the Jewish need for Luciferian apocolypse
>what is the book of fucking Revelations
Hi kettle.

Revelations is old news for Mormons. Tell me about the latter day saints and why we haven't had prophets for like a couple thousand years.

In fact, one of the interviewees said that they were the same and that Christians should return to Christianity. What the German friend wanted to see is that the Jews know that Jesus was a Jew.

Return to Judaism*

>why we haven't had prophets for like a couple thousand years
But we have.
lds.org/churchhistory/presidents/leaders.jsp

tl;dr

Preach it yourself.

*just how Jewish is he
Fixed that for you
And 100%

>would you

They have hated Him since He came.

But, without their hatred, He ministry would not have come to the gentiles.

How much of the battle we are seeing between whites and Jews is temporal and political, and how much is ancient and spiritual? That's the real question...

Like I said. Doesn't matter if you don't convert in life. The chirch is very skilled in saving souls after they've passed on.

Just how much does Yahawashi hate him?

>a nigger being aggressive and violent
Why am I not surprised.

That's not even how you spell church and if you want me to defend the Roman Catholic Church I'll tell you that you're a dupe before we get started.

Jesus saves souls. Not any grandiose conspiracy of men.

>oh no I ran out of good arguments
>better insult user's typos
The literal state of modern Nephites.

luke 19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow

Thats how you know he wasnt some faggy ass cuck like how you edomites depict him

Explain to the folks at home what a Nephite is.

The ones that invented him and used him to persuade goyim in Europe that everybody but them was forbidden from engaging in usury, ingratiating themselves to every European society that needed a functioning financial system once they converted to Christianity probably liked him a lot.

>he worships a cursed Nephite
The absolute state of Christianity
Nephites are descendants of Nephi who, initially, were holy but they fell from grace and were appropriately near eradicated.
The remaining Nephites sought refuge in central america. The same who are immigrating to USA illegally and polluting the white gene pool.
In other words, le 56% face.
True white americans would NEVER worship a jew.
Christianity and all of it's forms are false. LDS is the patrician religion.

Then why does Utah import so many beaners?

They hate him because he came to free the gentiles instead of enslaving them and giving each jew, what, 2000 gentile slaves? Theyre mad because he freed the slaves. Theyre mad because he chose to hang out with gentiles instead of jews. They hate him for all sorts of reasons. For breaking promises the jews made up so they could feel superior to everyone else. God hates jews because they claim him as their own. Which pushes real holy men and women away. I mean who wants to be a part of these people? Such ugly people. You can see the demons inside of them coming through the skin. This ugly motherfucker thinks hes better than you and thinks god would choose him above all else.

They don't. Criminal spics from California flee to SLC when they get two strikes.

Nah it's pretty browned up there. I guess it's only so long until you get the gangs running H like they do on my side of the country.

A white boy taking it from an aggressive black man. Sounds about right. Why are whites such pansies? Always getting u their assess whooped on by based blacks

Of course. Because they hate Christ and want us to stop worshiping HIm.