HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367170-trump-lawyers-met-with-muellers-team-in-december-report?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

>twitter_impression=true

thehill.com/homenews/administration/367141-congressional-investigators-find-irregularities-in-fbis-handling-of

ruh roh

"Mueller is going after Trump" is 100% strategic deception. It is kabuki theater designed to keep the left from getting in the way of the Clinton Foundation investigation. There is not going to be a rerun of what the media did to Ken Starr this time. The Dems are going to flip their shit when the cards get put on the table because it will be too late for them to run interference. I suspect this will happen by late spring.

I agree. If Trump really was "muh Russian asset", and Mueller really was closing in on him, Mueller would have tripped, fell down a couple flights of stairs, and landed on a handful of bullets by now. The Trump angle is a ruse to prevent him from being shut down by the left; when those indictments are unsealed, the Democratic party is going to get raped.

Tingly!

Did you read those comments? People said it’s over tump is going to jail. I think I am starting to believe trump worked with the Russians.

Wrong! Drumpf worked with the Russians. Just ignor that the dnc was lit hacked and the fbi never looked into the dnc servers.

but isn't Mueller's team stacked with Clinton lawyers? why haven't they noticed anything?

I just imagine this team partying it up and banging hookers and doing coke all day. The real story is the fun a bunch of layers are having on our tax dollars.

Shill harder faggot

Learn how to joke soy boy

Please tell me more about your stupid theory

Or the Occams Razor theory of: Mueller isn’t on any side, and both the right and left will be severely let down when he bags a few low level nigs then bounces

The left is deluding themselves that a special prosecutor is going to do for them what their awful politics can't?

How'd that turn out for you last time?

I redact my accusation. I’m on edge tonight wanting muh habbening

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR MUELLER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GUY
HES FUCKING RUSSIAN TOO
THEY'RE ALL RUSSIAN

Thumbnail Saver

Firing the FBI director and obstructing justice happened after the election, sweety.
But you can free to cry some more.