This smile was not only not protected, but got an entire movie dedicated to destroying it

This smile was not only not protected, but got an entire movie dedicated to destroying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/Haruhi_Hunting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we will never see more of normal nagato from the movie

Deserve to be destroyed honestly.

The only one worth protecting is imouto.

I want you to delete this

yuki without glasses is better

source: me

Why are you like this?

Fuck off Kyon, she did all of this for you and you threw it all away.

Not the same girl, even a little.

>she did all of this for you and you threw it all away.
If she really did it for Kyon, why didn't she remove the glasses from her normal form?
Kyon liked her better w/o glasses anyway. To be honest, maybe if she hadn't had glasses Kyon would've picked that world.

I guess I can kinda feel why they changed her. If she just stayed like the girl she was in the movie, there would just be no show.

But I can't help but wonder what things would have been like if the "Disappearance of Yuki Nagato" that we got instead would have been about Kyon pressing the any other key, and settling into the other world instead.

Because she wanted to re-live that moment as a normal girl.

Or perhaps she fully intended to turn Kyon towards the light that is megane.

Agreed.

>Because she wanted to re-live that moment as a normal girl.
But she was still an alien freak when she had those glasses on, and was waiting in her damn apartment for 3 years.

In the rewritten world she's just a normal girl

my dick was not protected :/

Though, this makes me wonder about one thing.

We know from the movie that it was specifically the main world that was overwritten on December 18.
From that day on, Yuki is a normal girl, there are no gods or espers or time travellers.

But what if it was indeed a parallel world, one that went from the very start to eventually reach the same conclusion - Yuki being a normal girl, and there being no gods or espers or time travellers?

If both worlds at the exact moment on December 18 are indistinguishable, with the only difference being that one was a rewrite of another world, while the other went on to become this world naturally, is there actually any difference between the two?

That smile was a fake smile.

Real Nagato was better.

I want to bully Yuki.

Why is yuki angry

She is tired. So very tired.

Is this worth watching the same Episode 8 fucking times or should I just watch the 2nd series?

Best version of Yuki by far.

I hated when "other" Yuki showed up in the spin-off.

Yuki worst girl, the only thing she was good for was the seeing her get emotionally rekt in the movie.

t. kyon

"Herp derp, I'm Yuki, im going to change the world so I can be normal and then waste it all sitting in the corner being dumb and boring wondering why Kyon leaves me."

There is nothing wrong with being quiet.

She's fucked either ways. She's bound to disappear once Haruhi ends up with Kyon and stabilizes, high school ends and everyone but them goes their "separate" ways. There's no way the alien overlords are going to keep someone who might act as a trigger to a potential calamity. Kyon can't watch over her forever.

He's a fucking faggot for not realizing that in Disappearance. But who cares anyways? The series is dead and buried and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

"I know you suffered for god knows long with your blooming humanity and were torn apart by having to relive the same moment over and over again, but let me walk all over your wishes and suck Haruhi's dick and shoot you in the face. When that fails, I will make you break even further by saying all these nice things about how I'll help you despite just completely letting you down. Good thing your emotions aren't strong enough to tell me off, eh?"

The girl she wanted to become didn't even get a chance. All she got was despair.

She was scared to death by the guy she admired, but she still persisted. And all she got was heartbreak. And also almost shot in the face.

What gave Yuki the right to change everything?

> The girl she wanted to become didn't even get a chance.

She did nothing with it, she just sat there. At least in the non-canon spin off she grew a personality and was likable. Canon Yuki is the worst.

yes fuckin masterpiece each one

She DID do something. She got Kyon over, almost got him to sign up to the club.

Your problem with Yuki is her being Yuki. That can't be fixed.

As to who gave her the right to do this? No one. She wanted to make something she thought was better, and I don't blame her for it.

It was a selfish desire, but it lead to a better outcome for everyone. A world that won't be destroyed at some girl's whim. A world without secret organizations battling in secret. And a world where she could have been happy.

He didn't even do it for Haruhi it was just "muh fun life where I'm the sole reason the universe is still standing." His lousy sense of self importance doomed Yuki to a life where she stay a probe from some inorganic life form, Mikuru to a wasted youth, always fearing the nonsensical orders of her older self, and Koizumi to continue his frustrating stress of having to deal with the mood changes of a fucking teenager while having to stand watching himself being cucked every day by some random asshat who was lucky enough to be just in the perfect place to be relevant while still not putting his ass in risk. Not to mention that even Haruhi herself had her life endangered just because of her powers.

The older I get, the more I hate how much of a brat Kyon actually is.

Or maybe she didn't want to be subjected to torture due to gods like Haruhi and her gay endless eight games, and live her own life with emotions and grow and make her own relationships instead of just being a tool. She didn't know how to process these thoughts which is what caused her to glitch.

I want a serious answer.

>She DID do something...almost got him to sign up to the club.

So she did nothing then.

> It was a selfish desire

And it was completely wasted, she built this world, and then sat in a corner. Just take the first half of the non-canon Yuki spinoff to get a hint of what could have been if Yuki had any once of personality.

>endless eight

All that arc did was make me go from neutral on Yuki to hating her. She got what she deserved.

If you want to feel Yuki's pain you will watch every episode. It is the lent of anime. If you don't care just watch the first, second and last. I watched every one and I wanted to kill myself but it made disappearance have more impact.

>All that arc did was make me go from neutral on Yuki to hating her. She got what she deserved.
The fuck? How do you get that reaction? It was Haruhi the one who kept repeating the damn month because "muh not boyfriend."

You give Yuki shit for not acting then you give Yuki shit for acting. Make up your damn mind.

New Yuki being a bookworm is not the problem. If she changed her personality, she wouldn't be Yuki anymore. The new Yuki got far, the real issue was Kyon.

As for Endless Eight, again, she's under control from the space cloud.
She saw her chance to break away from it - and she took it - and she clearly indicated to Kyon after he reverted it all that she was in deep shit. And all Kyon could give her is a lousy assurance that means fuck all if they just go and erase Yuki Nagato from his head - a power the space cloud is implied to possess.

She could have stopped it easily, she was the only one who knew what was going on and she just sat on her butt while everyone else had to figure it out. The only decent thing she did was answer questions when asked like the emotionless robot she is.

It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together (Kyon did it) and the only one effected by the loop is Yuki, Yuki took all the stress and Yuki could have ended it.

>You give Yuki shit for not acting then you give Yuki shit for acting.

She acted then did nothing. She built the world than sat there. Kyon went to figure out what is going on, and Yuki sat there. Kyon went to Haruhi, and Yuki sat there. Kyon put everything together and Yuki sat there.

> New Yuki being a bookworm is not the problem.

The problem is she just sat there.

> She saw her chance to break away from it - and she took it

And then just sat there.

Yuki faces the firing squad if she does things she's not supposed to, you know that.

As for the new Yuki, this was not supposed to be her fight. The world was saved already, new Yuki's only job was to live in it.

> Yuki faces the firing squad if she does things she's not supposed to, you know that.

Well good thing she took that huge risk to do...nothing.

> As for the new Yuki, this was not supposed to be her fight

Which is why she did nothing.

Kyon, being not content with doing nothing, decided to do something, and boo hoo poor Yuki loses. Which is fine because canon Yuki is a bore.

Non-canon spin-off Yuki though is awesome, until worst Yuki shows up and Yuki's all over it.

She took this huge risk because she trusted Kyon. Not the best decision she's made.

Trust Kyon to do what? Figure it out and fix it? Like he has always done up to that point?

I bet if new Yuki did something other than sit there new Yuki would have won just fine. But no, Yuki is Yuki and just wants to read while Kyon sits there and does what? Nothing? Forever? That Yuki was set up to fail because it was that Yuki. Because all she knows how to do, even when free, is sit there.

Hey guys whens the next season

It came out already: Haruhi Hunting
haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/Haruhi_Hunting

kek

You know what she doesn't have to do, though? Live 354 years of the same two weeks.

To not activate the program.

It's boring, I agree! And you know what, boring is great! Boring is safe and happy. Boring is not fighting giant bugs and dealing with talking cats, boring is not having to stand aside as the world continuously loops. Boring is not worrying about a high school girl destroying the world because of some stupid crush she's got.

But she did. And she could have stopped it.

I did not say it's boring, I said Yuki is boring. Canon Yuki could not hold a candle to what Haruhi brought to the table even w/o super powers. Haruhi had personality, goals, friends, a life. Even if Kyon decided to stay, there is no way the would have stayed together. She practically furniture.

Haruhi is also narcissistic to the point of harassing a young woman, and gets away with it by virtue of being fucking god.

I'll take a shy bookworm any day.

>she could have meddled with the god's powers
lol
she hadn't reached her breaking point by then anyways.

You mean Mikuru? Yeah because everyone but Kyon basically jump at the chance to slobber all over her dick. It has little to do with her powers and more to due to lack of discipline and boundaries, easy fix.

Yuki changes the world, and then wastes it all by being Yuki. She is a shy bookworm at best, she is furniture that just sits there. Dating her would be a boring nightmare, purgatory.

Meddled? All that was needed to end it was Kyon doing his homework. All that suffering she did was for nothing.

ITT : retards

>Dating her would be a boring nightmare, purgatory.
Entirely subjective.

She was under orders to not interfere, faggot. She couldn't end the loop because her alien overlord wanted to keep ogling at Haruhi.

Then a RealDoll would be right up your alley. All of the realness of dating Yuki. Just sit her in a corner with a book and put a hat on her every x-mas. You would be living the dream.

Well good thing it was all worth it.

Just so you know all the characters in this show are scumbags and sorry excuses for human beings.

At this point your entire argument is that you don't like dandere girls.

Haruhi is hot tho

Good thing most of them are not human, lolololol

T R I P S
By the will of kek.

> you don't like dandere girls.

Just that one.

>the only character to do nothing wrong is also not human
woah..... makes you think........

that's a bit of a stretch, the whole movie is basically Yuki doing everything wrong. She had everything she wanted, and still screwed it all up.

The only mistake Yuki did was trusting Kyon's judgement.

The same judgment he has been displa..ugh we already did this routine.

Well yeah, it was a mistake. She shouldn't have done that.

But, she could have won, if she wasn't her. The non-canon Yuki spin-off shows that clearly. If only Yuki had a personality.

Kyon showed plenty of interest in the Yuki we saw. Alas, sucking Haruhi's dick took priority for him.

Here's the thing though, this does not invalidate Yuki. It means Kyon has shit taste.

I'm thinking about doing a haruhi history video, like a sort of 'rise and fall' of the franchise.
Can some anons help me out with how haruhi hunting was announced and the threads and stuff?
I wasn't properly following anime for the summer it happened which sucked.

How exactly was the con atmosphere when haruhi was in its prime? Were the dances and cosplayers and stuff everywhere?

I didn't realize Satan had such shit tatse.

The only good interest was him standing up to her at the end of the movie. Everything else was generic character interest.

> invalidate Yuki...Kyon has shit taste.

Im not saying Haruhi is the bees knees, but canon Yuki is the worst. I loved spin-off Yuki.

Standing up for her, not up to her

>Kyon has shit tatse
Fair point. I forgot he's Japanese.

But we can. Her alter ego was perfect. The episode 8-13 was amazing. It felt like the Yuki Nagato -chan that was supposed to be.

Why didn't they use that personality from the start. They moewashed her.

Where is volume 10 of Nagato?

Yuki-chan was great until the car 'accident' then the whole show went to shit.The "confession" is by far one of the dumbest things i have ever seen. The show should have ended on top of the mountain.

>Why didn't they use that personality from the start
Most people probably would have found it really boring to watch the real shy bookworm Yuki, so it just won't happen.

I would have loved it though...

boring to watch the real shy bookworm Yuki

Just watch this gif for 22 minutes for 12 episodes.

Cheeky.

>:/
Kill yourself.

It would be like the cheapest anime ever, just Yuki in the corner, then every now and then Kyon would walk in and say hi. Then leave to go home.

>Most people probably would have found it really boring to watch the real shy bookworm Yuki
Citation fucking needed.
That line of thought is why it failed.

Yukifags are yukifags because they loved her almost non-emotional excellence that deals with shit left and right in spades.

We need a Yuki-chan reboot.
If I consistently make a "proper yuki-fag" romance web manga every week would it still work though now that the popularity of the franchise is now dwindling.

But my point is it can be done. Look at pic related. Just tweak the story a bit and it can work.

It'll need to have tea drinking scenes as well then.

>lolololol

>........

Is this 2005?

>Yukifags are yukifags because they loved her almost non-emotional excellence that deals with shit left and right in spades.

Yeah I'm sure there are enough of them to support such a thing. /s

I would put it on when I'm having trouble sleeping.

All watch spin-off Yuki-chan all day.

Yuki-chan best Yuki.

Yeah. We're discussing the latest Haruhi novel. Now that Haruhi is getting animated, I'm curious to see if they'll get all the way to disappearance.

Tell me how Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou worked though.

It's basically a story of exactly that as the center of the romance story. The dynamics between average joe (Kyon is much better than that guy) and shy_bookworm(Nagato pulls more heartstrings) and the various characters than surround them, that lewd roommate guy (Can be Taniguchi)

I even heard it will be aired out of order!

> Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Wouldn't know i have not seen it (nor have i even heard of it). I would go watch it and let you know, but how would I? I looks very shiny.

I'll be nice since you are a fellow yukifag but know that I will speak only on where you can start to find it.

Search for it on nyaa.se
If it's not there anymore
Google bakabt

Gave fun watching

>Yuki-fag

I am not, I only like non-canon Yuki-chan, i hate canon Yuki.

I know *how* to watch it, i meant how would i tell you about it after i watched it.

I am replaceable by another user don't worry. When you make a thread link Bokura to Yuki-chan on the Image and OP.
If I am not able to reply personally, another Yuki-fag will answer. Don't worry.

> Watches a "trailer" for it.

Eh...no.

> "Hey user, I hate canon Yuki" "Oh well then you will love Bokura, it's everything you hate about Yuki, but shinier!"

I was only half interested since our discussion is somewhat civil.