I don't understand Canada

I don't understand Canada.

then you must not be a communist

Me neither, serkku.

That is what the final stages of civilisation look like before everything collapses.
It has happend before many times, history repeats itself.

everyone i know hates this fag

canada is BASED

Well son, some men like to hump other mens hairy bung holes.

ur just jelous lmao

I mean c'mon It's 20!7

is a country full of boring old people... It should have died out a decade ago if it wasn't for chinks

I just had to stop and say that her tits make me sad

It's a beautiful country completely ruined by its inhabitants.

FITE ME

Pretty easy. Imagine the States without Niggers, Spics, Rust Belt and the South... So all you'd have left would be THOSE* Whites.

me neither

we can annex them with mass purge

Divide and conquer.

kinda looks like female version of TJ Miller

How did you film my wet dream?

That twat is putting the enemy right on our border

Here is some new speak to help people understand what is coming and how the post modernists think.

>All of Canada is white supremacist.
> In order to make this claim work, academics have had to completely redefine the term "White supremacy" in a way that makes it unrecognisable to most people. In calling Canada a "White supremacist" country, academics don't mean that Canada is a country like Nazi Germany; what they mean is that, within Canada, White culture is "supreme", "systemic", and "institutionalized". That is, Western Civilisation is interwoven into the very fabric of what Canada is: our two official languages are European languages; we have a European legal system which is built on European philosophies of life and government; we have European architecture, European technology, European Holidays/Festivals, and not to mention, there are White people everywhere — in business, education, government, media etc. And this, according to the dominant ideology in our universities, is a problem. It is in this sense that academics call your multicultural Canada a "White supremacist" state.

These people have the power to turn perceived reality on its head.

Those colonies want to look as modern and progressive as the first Anglo countries. Faggotry is a sort of a sign of a developed society for them.