i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan 2
>E Ghouta:Besieged SAA troops hold strong @military vehicle depot base as supplies, new forces trickle in from below
>Idlib:SAA capture Umm Khalakhil,Niha,Al-Hawa&Ard az-Zurzur towns
>Beit Jinn:SAA move up behind the ongoing withdrawal of jihadist to clean them of mines
>DeZ:SDF capture Al-Sabha from IS
>Reports:US gives greenlight to jew's to assassinate Qasem Soleimani
>Syrian President reshuffles cabinet, names new ministers
>Kurdish special forces kill top ISIS leader in east Syria
>North Latakia offensive inevitable, jihadists likely to strike first
>Power restored to western Syria after militant missile attack heavily damages large power-plant
>TURKISH FORCES DEPLOY AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS NEAR SDF POSITIONS IN NORTHERN SYRIA
>KIM JONG-UN’S NEW YEAR SPEECH: NUCLEAR BUTTON IS ALWAYS ON MY DESK
>IRANIAN DEPUTY GOVERNOR ACCUSES ‘FOREIGN AGENTS’ OF DEATHS OF PROTESTERS
>Al Zarzour is now in the hands of the Taramih
>Houthi Navy discovers spy device along Yemeni coast
>Saudi warplanes massacre 34 civilians in western Yemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

well hello there lads! any updates on Iran? Is it genuine goncern?

I hate the hot and humid summers here.

Already drifting off into irrelevance. The protests are dying down.

Yeah, they're bad. Lethal even, for those who can't handle heat.

>"You Hab Nuges? fug D:D:D: Well guess wad? I hab BIG BENIS XDXDXDXDXDXD #BTFO :D:D:D:D:D"

kek, tr*mpstein's CIAniggers are low energy

More like they did a rush job out of desperation on the part of their superiors.

When I was still in high school, we once had some guys do some lumbering, but when they were done they left behind these huge heavy cables. My dad made me climb this almost 1000ft hill and drag them down one by one when it was like 98 degrees and super humid. I wanted to die.

>My dad made me climb this almost 1000ft hill and drag them down one by one when it was like 98 degrees and super humid.
Why the fuck didn't he do it with you?

all of you deserve a hug for your digits, but I heard we're not getting the reality of it all, guess we'll just find out in the coming days.

He had to get up at 3am to commute to Nashville and didn't get home until late. That and he has lots of back and shoulder problems from his years in the military.

He's paying for my college. I can at least do some work for him around the property every now and then.

Wonder how many prank calls they're getting

>Reza Pahlavi, Crown Prince of Iran
The next leader of Iran lives in Bethesda, Maryland.

>The next leader of Iran
Lol No
>Bethesda, Maryland.
Obviously
Only absolutely Autistic Eyeranians and Shahist exiles like him

>Bethesda

>fat shitskin jenkem ogre lookalike
>leader of anything

Across the river from the CIA.

if the protests are dying down the burgerland intervention plan to cut off the Tehran supply line to Beirut has failed

See those mountains?
You can invade them

Literally would be Afghanistan on fucking Steroids
It WOULD BE the next vietnam

BUY MY FUCKING COUP

> the next vietnam

Except you'd have draft dodgers like nothing ever seen. Most of them would be soyboys who think "like, killing is wrong maaaaaaan" but then there'd be people like me not willing to die for some bullshit

Arming moderates already.

God that makes me hard thinking about it
>just too young to miss the shitposting from Iraq
>just right to shitpost on /WW3/

This is another paid thread by the Kremlin. FSB-fags just die already.

>also get a real job

Why aren't you buying my guns

NAKBAAAAAAAA IN MY SKIIIIIIN

IT JUST DOESN'T WORK

False flag, the CIA has plenty of clean weapons they bought with all their money from global drug trafficking, they wouldn't dole out military equipment.

Communist Party of Iran (Tudeh) on the protests

Excerpts from Statement no. 1:
>The majority of the people of the homeland today want to put an end to the despotic theocratic regime; to end the oppression and injustice; and bring about the establishment of freedom and social justice. These demands can only be achieved through a joint struggle of all the national and freedom-loving forces without foreign intervention.

[A]t the same time, it should be noted that under the critical conditions of the current dangerous regional tensions, the regional reaction - supported by the Trump administration in the US and the right-wing government of Netanyahu in Israel - is seeking to distinctly impact the developments in our country and to replace the current reactionary regime with another reactionary regime. The support of these forcesi.e. the regional reaction, Trump administration, and the right-wing government of Netanyahu, for the Iranian monarchists and those political groups whose agenda is to cooperate with the most reactionary regimes of the region and to persuade the European states to impose sanctions on Iran’s economy - thereby exacerbating the misery for the destitute and disadvantaged people of our country - and to encourage foreign states to interfere militarily in Iran, leaves no room whatsoever for any optimism regarding the future designs of such “opposition”. The progressive and freedom-loving forces of Iran must increase their presence in the protest movement of the masses - more than ever before - providing proper people-oriented slogans, offering sensible guidance and relying on the legitimate demands of the masses for abolishing the existing suppressive regime and ending the economic deprivation, oppression, injustice and plundering of the natural and human resources of the nation, while avoiding reactionary and divisive slogans. We should not let the past... (1/2)

2/2
>repeat itself whereby the heroic struggle of the nation for freedom, democracy and social justice is hijacked by a bunch of reactionary opportunists who do not believe in the people’s rights or democratic freedoms.

i honestly think he too is desperate for a happening. so desperate he is gonna bait one out

My dick grew three sizes that day.

>commies talking about oppressive regimes

Excerpts from Statement no. 2:

[t]he regime is rapidly preparing for a brutal and bloody suppression of the people’s movement. The only effective way to confront this approach of the tyrannical regime is to widely mobilise the popular forces, the workers, the working people and the militant youth, students and women of the nation. The experience of the 1979 Revolution and the overthrow of the police-dictatorship Pahlavi regime proved that dictatorial regimes could not be toppled through street demonstrations alone. What broke the back of the puppet regime of the Shah was the million-strong demonstrations of the masses alongside the general strikes and the active participation of the workers and working people - particularly the oil workers - in nationwide strikes that made it impossible for the tyrannical regime to continue. For this to happen, there is required a thoughtful nationwide organisation and the selecting of appropriate popular slogans. The slogans of the students at yesterday’s clashes calling for the united action of students, workers and other social strata, counted as one positive indication of such an understanding and the realisation of the urgency of the current critical situation. Without the united action of various social strata that are dissatisfied with the current situation, it is not certain that the brave street protests of the people - and particularly the younger generation - will achieve its ultimate success. At the same time, the exploitation by both domestic and external reactionary forces, whose goal is to spread misleading slogans and robbing the masses of their true protest movement, must be prevented and clearly confronted. The misleading slogans of such forces - including persuading those protesting to resort to violence - will only benefit the suppressive forces of the regime and the opponents of the popular movement.

Fuggin Gommie CIA Niggas

>Iranian Communist party
Wew
People's Union of Persia ?

stop posting this disgusting looking octoroon

They make FARC look sane

Stop posting Jewish phyops

Or you'll do what exactly?

At this point, it's just fun to trigger the roach

She looks like a generic plastic thot.

>[A]t the same time, it should be noted that under the critical conditions of the current dangerous regional tensions, the regional reaction - supported by the Trump administration in the US and the right-wing government of Netanyahu in Israel - is seeking to distinctly impact the developments in our country and to replace the current reactionary regime with another reactionary regime.
To be absolutely fair to the gommies this is one of the least retarded takes on the situation i have heard...

>trigger
nah, just the same reflexive disgust I get from looking at durchaus repulsive creatures like pic related

I think that's supposed to be the point.

>When even the communists are willing to pass up a chance for revolution because of foreign interference

Sure honey

This is a general of wholesome women.
Plastic'd monstrosities need not apply.

>le ironic thot xdddd

I don't agree, however what constitutes as attractive is subjective and I don't think less of you for it, since everyone is entitled to their opinion.

She probably is a thot though, that's what happens when someone moves to California. Definitely not wife material

>and the militant youth
literally calling on the militants to take action against the regime. would not possibly end well for Iran

>however what constitutes as attractive is subjective
This "subjective" mentality has led to too many compromises, and the advance of filth.
>I don't think less of you for it, since everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Just like niggers are entitled to their opinion that you should be machete-carved simply because you're a filthy wh*Toid
>She probably is a thot though
>probably
Cunt has makeup addiction and poses for far too many cameras. She's a thot.
>that's what happens when someone moves to California. Definitely not wife material
We can agree on this.

>has led to too many compromises

I'm not exactly a kind of guy who can afford to be choosy. As long as she's a Christian, not a fatty, and not a thot, then I'd give her a shot.

>their opinion that you should be machete-carved

I don't think the opinion of what is attractive, and carving someone with a machete are comparable opinions.

>Cunt has makeup addiction

Yours also has quite a lot of makeup on AND her tits out.

>As long as she's a Christian, not a fatty, and not a thot, then I'd give her a shot.
Those are good criteria.
>I don't think the opinion of what is attractive, and carving someone with a machete are comparable opinions.
The principle is the same.
>Yours also has quite a lot of makeup on AND her tits out.
Nowadays, it's hard to find a qt that DOESN'T use lots of makeup because the Zionist media keeps pushing the "You're not pretty unless you wear makeup, she-goy!" meme. As for the pic, it could just be the lighting.
Tits do need to be covered up a bit though.

There seems to be something about a camera that brings out the inner slut.

shiksa is fem goy

>There seems to be something about a camera that brings out the inner slut.

Ego

Post Syrian shilkas.

I'm off for the night /sg/
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a JEJ-worthy moment on me!

el monstruo...

SAMs are cooler

Said the increasingly nervous subhuman for the fifth day in a row. Death to the Islamic Republic and all of its supporters

Anybody got pics of Panzers or WW2 soviet tanks in Syria?

>Death to the Islamic Republic and all of its supporters

Said the increasingly frustrated subhuman for the 5th day in a row

I wouldn't even worry about it. the worst appears to have past in Iran.

I find this soy meme incredibly annoying. I see it all the time on Sup Forums, and aside from "soyfun", I've yet to see a genuinely funny or entertaining use of it.

I don't know of any other word to describe males that look like that

I'm not worried, if I was I wouldn't be sharing my deranged and degenerate sex life with you all for (you)s, I'd be posting Iran news

God bless the Polish woman or priest who taught me the word "Fornicatrix".

Weak.

It would be Die Thot, not der

True. It's also a certain personality too though.

THAT'S what was bothering me about the way it sounded.

Anyway I'm off, and furthermore, I believe Reddit must be destroyed

I'd use the same word for that too.
Weak.
Easily influenced and always annoying.

>when America collapses R*ddit will go with it

I know, that's why I saved it with that filename

>rumors of harasta vehicle base being evacuated and left to rebels

Why you learning German, my Turkish friend? Planning to move?

It's either stay and defend a bad position, push on into possible killzones or fall back and regroup.

Idlib itself will be smooth but the surrounding towns and hills are cancer

It's not moving if it's within your own sultanate

Wtf is wrong with you lot.
Do I have to start posting texts from the fornicatrix?

>learning
>imbili
Jedermann außer totalen Brainlets hätte sowieso keinen Ärger mit der Artikel.

By Allah my your weiner be cursed by softness

>when America collapse all the burger posters will go with it

How dare you.

MODS

> id is "NecroPV"

wtf my fellow neo-cons i thought that we would win by the end of the year :(((((((((((((

Fuck off you shitskins in this thread are the biggest whiners. I never gave a rats ass about Israel until you started shilling against Trump now I support them just to trigger the niggers in this thread.

Thanks for joining us this morning, reddit.

>155378677
>mutt calling other people triggered

Fuck off, reddit.

>Fuck off you shitskins in this thread are the biggest whiners. I never gave a rats ass about Israel until you started shilling against Trump now I support them just to trigger the niggers in this thread.