Trump is a danger to us all

Trump is a danger to us all

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/948412083519082497?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

This guy is honestly hilarious. I don't even give a shit if we all die in a nuclear holocaust. It's well worth the bantz.

I hope it happens as this foreplay has lasted too long

Sympathy for Conservative families, what a kind aisle-crossing gesture

Nuke war is never happening ever so who the fuck even is this guy? Why does he deserve a blue check mark?

I wonder if Kim is scared. I mean even if he did manage to hit the U.S he'd only take out a city or two and then be complete wiped out. I wonder if he realizes Trump is just as crazy as him?

things a faggot says

>This is dark and dangerous.
Literally shaking.

Trump wouldn't do this shit if there was actually a chance of us getting bombed.

What a faggot.
Good thing he's not military; he'd be shitting his pants and writing about his feelings.

>(((Frum)))
Which uniforms is he talking about?

Underrated

They all say this and they'll still say this in 2 years when the nuke war still hasn't happened. Because it'll never happen.

How do you feel about...
Rick & Morty?

>im literally shaking

Obama didn't do this because he knew better, actually.

thats why i voted for the guy.
I'm loving every minute of it.

he knows his role, he isn't scared because there isn't anything to be scared of. the same position as trump.

I'm ready.
Don't disappoint me this time.

Remember when it was the Right who couldn't take a joke, and not the Left?

>Rick & Morty?
I'm too low-IQ for this masterpiece of a cartoon.

>This is dark and dangerous

there's those words again dark and dangerous

you will see them a lot over the next few days

JewHQ has ordered their minions to use it

good joke faggot
i suppose obama's race baiting was also part of some master plan?

who is this faggot and why is he so averse to reality?

He... and I quote... "wants to paint Trump as this bloodthirsty warhawk who wants to get us all killed when in reality he actually doesn't" - my sources

>guys, call Trump a nigger.

Yup, this is all Trumps fault, definitely not the guy who claims to never have pooped and demands his countries residents call him a god.

>”Let me tell you how scared and offended I am”
>Meanwhile...
mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/948412083519082497?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

So, it worked. Trump 4D Chess confirmed

#ShudderAgainstTrump

>kikes always eager for wars in the middle east
>but taking out the north korean communist dictator would be a bridge too far

Frum is a neocon Jew.

Hello brainlet

Trump isn't crazy, neither is Kim. Both are playing a game of Madman to see who blinks first. Whoever convinces the other they're genuinely crazy is the winner because the other guy will back down.

At the same time of course Trump will continue to find other avenues to fuck with Kim, like when he got China to reduce Nork coal imports and increase American coal imports.

Ultimately China will probably cooperate since the main reason Kim has nukes is because of China, not the USA. If the US ever invaded North Korea the Chinese would intervene with Russia to support their buffer state in a limited war, but if China decides to invade North Korea to replace Kim then Kim is fucked- except if Kim has nukes, then he's suddenly on par with Beijing as more than just a buffer.

>1 post by this ID

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. GET A CLUE, RETARDS. STOP RESPONDING. FUCK OFF.

SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.

LITERALLY
S H A K I N G

Lmao what a fucking joke the media is dude. What a pathetic fucking joke

>in the 1980s Ronald Reagan was constantly shitting on the Soviets and liberals claimed it would cause WWIII
>then the Berlin Wall came down and the Cold War ended

Shocking how it turns out if you put the right kind of pressure on shitty dictatorships they eventually fold. Meanwhile liberals fuck up Syria and are too pussy to stop North Korea from getting nukes.

post yfw a real estate mogul turned TV personality turned president gets the whole world destroyed by shitposting on twitter

1 or 2 shitty nukes versus thousands. yeah we're all scared. rocket man isn't that stupid.

This does remind me of the Reagan presidency, somewhat. Russia was/is waaay worse than NK, too. A lot of NK's technology is obsolete compared to Russia and most of the world.

obama was a nigger that did more harm to this country from a cultural standpoint than most before him. literally kickstarted the new nignog nigger movement

Fuck! I want to join the army. I want to fight for Donald trump. It's probably the best thing i could ever do with my life

>Rocket Man is so crazy that he will start a nuclear war with twitter insults.

>Trump is a kike shill for not wanting Rocket Man to have nuclear weapons

Not to mention the hundreds of anti-ballistic interceptor missiles we have pointed that way. We also have some experimental laser anti-missile systems that they mount on B-52s but I don't think they are responsive enough and not in use yet. But they would target and melt the icbm's propulsion system to make it fall and be useless.

>Rocket Man
Don't call him that or else he'll get upset over it and we don't need that. Fuck.