Somali immigrant enters delivery room and tries to rape a woman in labor

The actual madman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAKCdgYwmf4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/newlyarrivedsomalimigrantchargedwithcriminalsexualconduct/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>protagonist

wait a 43 year old women giving birth, that is odd op

If she didn't want to get raped them why does she have a vagina and why did she have her legs spread open? Check and mate

BLACK'D

link

>after overcoming every kind of control
HAHA WHAT CONTROL

What a madman, damn, just damn.

Because he's the hero Rome deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Somali Migrant.

now that's some cultural enrichment

imagine how fucked that fetus is now

He stole the green uniform and infiltrated the place lmao. Sophisticated rape techniques by Somalis...

Somalis are literal animals that only know how to rape
Why the fuck are they let into our countries

If they never had self control, it's not possible to overcome it.

The absolute ledge

That’s it. I’ve officially had enough.
No more trials for men like this. That’s not what trials are for. He obviously committed this crime, it’s without question. The kikes need not enter to “discus” the rest. He will hang.
No “human rights” and no “fair trial” for obvious demonic acts. Kikery begone. Lawyers begone. You do not engage and argue terms and pleas with demons.
Grab your nooses, it will end.

>after overcoming every kind of control
How do we understand this? The man must have pre-planned this.
>enter hospital
>take disguise
>leg it to labour ward

Protagonist doesn't mean good guy. Pic related is a protagonist for example.

The trips of truth have spoken.

People truly don't understand they're subhuman somehow

Lead by example, friend.

Literaly playing hitman irl

WTF IS WRGON WITH PEOPLE LETTING IN LITTERAL ANIMALS INTO YOUR COUNTRY TO RAPE PREGNANT WOMEN. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

>muh mental illness
Aww the poor Somalian is clearly the real victim here, cut off his head and put it on a spike in the town square as a warning to the other Somalians, that should cure his mental illness.

'nigs have no self control' jokes aside, they probably meant entry/access controls. Random fuckers shouldn't be getting into delivery rooms.

B

Yeah right nigga that's Europe. He's going to get a fair trail and lenient sentencing if he doesn't get off completely.

>protagonist
The article is machine-translated from Italian to English. It's amazing that it's coherent at all.

Top fucking keke. We magapedes need to teach him our ways and he'll be fine.

Shadilay

But tony was the good guy

>haitians
youtube.com/watch?v=WAKCdgYwmf4

>yfw the baby is half black

In brazil we have a saying:

Human rights for right humans.

Meaning is more like "human rights for proper humans", but you get the jist.

Why couldn't our ancestors have just ethnically cleansed Africa? We would have gotten over it by now.

But you don't have any humans in Brazil.

I guess you mean the tourists?

>43 years old
>giving birth
The baby will be autismo anyway. Fucking western roasties wasting their fertile years and only wanting children when their ovaries are all shrivelled up

Anyone else starting to not care anymore?

If true, wtf

>implying Sup Forums actually cares about women getting raped
Let's be honest here, most Sup Forumstards are misogynists.

>protagonist
wtf

She was probably a left winger anyway

This nigger is Agent 47.

Can you believe that society got to this fucking point
What a useless waste of time and resources
There’s nothing to talk about. There will be no more tax money to waste.
Hang, hang, hang

HU-WAT?

Fuck OFF shill

Dont you know what that means?
A protagonist is the "acting" person in your story, the person on which the story is based on, the focus etc
It does not indicate good or bad or anything

Shills

>t. roastie

We'll that will make for an interesting birth story when the kid gets older.

watch this nigger get 0 jail time
europe is cucked beyond repair

All jokes aside, shit like this makes me livid. You can't have a safe and free society with 'people' who rape like animals. I am completely unapologetic when I say this is fucking sub-human behavior.

White people did this

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/newlyarrivedsomalimigrantchargedwithcriminalsexualconduct/

lmao fucking burgers

Kek noticed this too.

Muslim rapist migrants are looked it at heroes by Europeans. It's a cuckery that won't be surpassed in my lifetime,

It's not shilling. The average Sup Forumstard thinks that women actually enjoy being raped. So I guess no crime was comitted here.

death penalty when?

Wtf even is this thing?

How could you not be after all the shit you've seen women do
It's like the part of me that believed that there's the perfect woman out there to build the ideal traditional family with would probably have been brainwashed by modern feminism or today's cultural degeneracy long ago
t. bugboy

They're here too. Minnesota is Mogadishu 2.0. Literally more dysfunctional than our domestic pavement apes.

angela white

>American's first experience after being brought into the world is getting KIKED
>Italian's is getting BLACKED

Somali 47. The last woman who is not raped in europe is vulnerable. Infilitrate the hospital and rape her.

gracias compañeiro

kek.

Yeah this one is too absurd to even get that upset over.

post the link faggot

I honestly didn't expect him to be that smart.

>calling someone who goes on a Mongolian scarf knitting forum a roastie or a bugboy and implying you aren’t a shill
>accidentally doing it in he exact same greentext and meme format as the other shill
>t.someone who knows a fucking shill when they see one

he was just a passing doctor trying to help. its well known that sexual intercourse helps induce labor. this was a sexual emergency and he was just doing his job

Poor choice of words

necho III

maybe he came too soon? so he decided to entertain himself before main course

>look at him
>he is the daddy now

Only if you spend your life on Sup Forums how the fuck else you think families were so large in the past?

He must be in the Logang, because that's SAVAGE!

Where was her husband? This is a man's most important moment in life. To protect the woman when she can not protect herself.

This honestly. I can't believe in 2017 that people can't trust a black doctor just trying to help.

indeed

>how the fuck else you think families were so large in the past?
because the female would pregnant by the age of 13

She is a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man, user. Don't be sexist.

for memes

Tell stories please. I want to laugh and to shudder. Don't think I'm smug about it though, we have similar species around here (now).

probably drinking with friends in nearest bar
do men sit with women in hospital in west?

he won't even serve 2 years

This is more up your alley champ
>>r/The_Donald

What? Did you even read the image you posted?
>the main figure or one of the most prominent figures in a real situation
He was the focus of the article, thus the protagonist. Why skip the main definition and go on to the second less correct one?

italian who fucking cares

He'll be found insane and therefore undeportable and will live on Italian taxpayer money in a comfy mental hospital until he dies.

A little early enrichment for the lad.

probably playing the new zelda on nintendo swtich. or watching a stream of it. or streaming it.

Is there a legitimate source for this?

> 43 yo woman in labor
> Fake news

You know shit's bad when you can't even come out of the womb before niggers are being shoved down your throat

Libero is a legitimate (right-wing) Italian newspaper.

t. NPC