Leftists ruin everything

>kommiefornia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsvSIScf1Ww
businessinsider.com/the-states-the-most-and-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2015-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fags are gay

i just watched this
youtube.com/watch?v=AsvSIScf1Ww

watch it its good

yet red states are the biggest moochers of federal assistance
businessinsider.com/the-states-the-most-and-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government-2015-7

>Interestingly enough, red states, which tend to advocate for a lesser influence by the federal government, are much more dependent on the federal government than blue states.

because they are ignorant hypocrites spoonfed by rightwing media that "it's the other guys who are moochers not us!"

When I first saw that sign on here yesterday I thought "man someones good at photoshop. Then it was in the news. 16 gauge galvanized sheet metal with a vinyl sticker? I have ideas

>memeflag

>"raise taxes on everyone and spend it all" said the leftists
>"muh SALT deduction!!!" said the people
>"lower our taxes leftists!!!" said the people
>"we're not gonna lower your taxes" said the leftists

lol righties and their clueless memes.
>durr Bernie iz a commie!
>liberals want free shitz

meanwhile red states, corporations, and military contractors get the biggest government hand-outs of all

>meme flag shill

same communists. different tactics.

and proving my point, thank you
>durr i can't make argument but i have pretty photoshopped pictures to make my argument for me

>the red states that also have a higher population of nogs than anywhere else in America
Fixed that for ya.

>leftist can't meme
>"quick, Mr. Brock--we need our talking points to parrot because we can't think for ourselves"

>durr look at dey purrty picturesh i made. libs soo stoopid!

this story made national news, they read the sign on air...except for the last line.... Why did they find the last line more inflammatory than "felons illegals and MS13 welcome!"

maybe you would be more comfy in one of your comrades' shill-slide threads

>they read the sign on air...except for the last line

"democrats need the votes"

>shhh...don't tell the normies about cultural marxism