Oh gee, would you look at that. The richest family in the history of the world is a family of crooked jews...

Oh gee, would you look at that. The richest family in the history of the world is a family of crooked jews, manipulating history for the last few centuries.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKrrlVdFFrw

It's probably just a coincidence though.

Totally a coincidence.

Only the most corrupt can only lead the global kakistocracy.
What you're looking at is genetic breeding of the most deceitful people to ever exist and that's the Rothschild clan. They're part of the Manonic Jew influence that started back at least six thousand years, give or take.
That's the funny part, we're being lead by the worst people to ever exist on the planet and this family is one of thirteen others.
Honestly, it's time to evolve from this nightmare revolution crap because they've help manufacture a great race based war and are betting on it to happen.

Fuck, MASONIC not Manonic

they aren't the richest, they are like 200th in riches and power

FALSE AND INCORRECT.

The family in it's entirety is worth more than 500 TRILLION spread among each family member.

yeah, and that's not even the top of it.. Rothschilds are on par as road builders and maintainers, guess how much + worth and the type of power they have when they control and Jesuit forces... you're so clueless it's kind of funny, but at least you're on the right path of enlightement

I'm not clueless, friendo. My OP is meant as an introduction to those who aren't "in the know".

then why did you say FALSE and INCORRECT? You have to understand that "money" is only intended and has meaning to us normal plebs aka slaves, look for the one with 3 crowns, they are the owners of it all and have been for a long time

Mmm-hmm.

close, this insignia signifies that they are high up but still slaves to the ruling "party", when you see a knight helmet it means a worker, when it's looking toward you it's a senior worker that gives orders to those that look either left to (peace) or right to (war). Find out who gives orders to Jesuits

>Oy vey its everyone but the Jews

Council of 13.

I'll give you a hint, triple crown holds two keys, silver and gold

>triple crown holds two keys, silver and gold

Oh shit ya'll, Costa Rica dun figured it all out!
>yawn

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
The Merovingian Bloodline
The Disney Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline

heh, once again, you're so clueless.. it's funny. Now that you found Pineal Gland, I'll give you another hint; "He created man in his own image" and another one "As above, so below"

Go away Costa Rica. You're annoying. As said by >155371907
>Oy vey its everyone but the Jews

if you want to know why jews are universally hated, look into; Blood Libel

For some reason I read your comment in Vegeta's voice, and it worked.

NOT ALL JEWS BRO

bill clinton and his brother just chill'n