Should Trump stop memeing about using nuclear weapons on twitter?

This whole escalating thing with Kim Jong Un is bothering me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he was a fucking actual adult he wouldn't be using twitter at all. He's the fucking president, not a 16 year old black girl.

What should he be using?

fuck off we voted trump because we want the end of the world

First: A hairbrush. Second: immense amounts of advice and tutoring. Third: Speech training.

got him

tweet directly to the television and bypass twitter

He should use nuclear weapons on twitter.

>end of the world
only californians and north and south koreans would die. Sounds OK to me

If he goads lil rocketman into taking a first swing then China won't step in.

So stop letting it bother and trigger you then - just ignore Dolt 45's trolling.

We all know NK doesn't have the capability to strike anything with any accuracy or they wouldn't be celebrating "successful tests".

And besides, I could care less if bombs are dropped or not - it's obvious at this point the world will only become an increasingly more shitty place to live anyways.

>obvious at this point the world will only become an increasingly more shitty place to live anyways
his tweets don't bother me, but it sounds like you're just a defeatist

Me too, I'm literally shaking right now

Lil Kim is a fat faggot
He will fold before the will of a real man

Ride the snake you pussy.

Oy Vey

Jews have more in common with Nu Males than we thought

We've got ourselves a regular Steven Colbert here.

>This whole escalating thing with Kim Jong Un is bothering me

Because you are probably young or lack essential masculine qualities.

I am going to give you a quick lesson in what I call meta-politics (the higher politic)

When another man confronts you, shouts at you, threatens you, you probably scurry away to the authorities or a guardian knowing that they will step in and fix the situation, through combat, intimidation or placation. After this you scurry out of hiding and go about your business safely.
There is nothing wrong with this, the protection of the weak and innocent by the noble strong is a fundamental part of civilisation, law, order and justice.

But, what happens if there is no one to protect you?
The rules are not what protect you, morality does not protect you, what protects you is the enforcer, and if the enforcer is a predator too, you are completely on your own and unless you can intimidate, placate or destroy the predator, you are likely going to get transformed into a bitch or a corpse.

These brutal realities are what I call "meta-politics". It is metapolitics that establishes and maintains civilisation. Without the proper meta-political power in place, things like law and order and morality are pretty much meaningless and everything collapses into survival of the fittest.

So, going back to our hypothetical situation. You appeal to your guardian, and he approaches your bully. He tries to placate him at first, but it doesn't work, he's not afraid of the guardian!
The guardian then resorts to intimidation, but the predator still does not back down, he is playing the game of metapolitics and directly challenging the fabric of civilisation and justice.
It is then that your guardian MUST resort for violent means to subdue or destroy the predator.
Failure to do this = the death of the society.

Donald Trump's counter threats are metapolitics. Civilisation depends upon his capacity to intimidate and/or destroy the NK predator.

Trump is a jew shill.

Trump is scary monster!!

His actual words? Maybe talking in person?

The australian just humiliated you with a simple question.
The truth is you don't have a solution.

"try talking like reasonable people sweetie".??
Guess what darling, not all people in this world are reasonable. People have already tried "talking" to North Korea. North Korea did its own thing.
"stop firing missiles please"
>fires missles.
"don't build nuclear weapons, we don't want to have another nuclear crisis"
>builds nuclear weapons.
"stop doing this north korea"
>stfu or we will blow you up, you idiots.
>trump shows up
"hey rocket bitch, if you dare raise a hand to anyone I will personally cut your heart out and eat it".

You are a worm trying to tell dragons how to fight. Let the dragons fight, they have thoughts and natures you couldn't possibly comprehend.
Go back to the kitchen leaf, your boyfriend likely needs you to make him a sandwich.

I don't think that intimidating Kim is Trump's main metapolitical goal with these tweets. He's doing something else that will be revealed with time, like all his games.

go back to plebbit dweeb

Jews like Ben Shapiro are literally why I hate jews.

Do you not want your sins cleased in eternal nuclear fire?

Hi, I am LE BASED conservative and leader of the Alt-Right.

>democrats need to do this to win
>lol republicans are shit
>#NeverTrump
>If democrats would just do *this strategy* they could get power back
>haha fuck Drumpf
>Israel first, anything else is anti-semitic!
Man, what a true conservative Ben Shapiro is. I sure am glad he's our leader.

>The australian just humiliated you with a simple question.
No, that's simply how your adderall-riddled brain imagined it. The answer to the question was self-evident. You pretend like nobody ever was president before twitter, which makes you look like the retards you all are.

Fucking phoneniggers.

Presidents before Trump spoke to the people through the media. Trump can't do that.

he's pretty damned based when it comes to Israel
Ben "foreskin and kebab remover" Shapiro

Gee I wonder why. Pretty sure you can't speak to the people through Alex Jones and Breitbart.

>based
This word is how you know when someone is referring to human cancer.

From what I’ve seen from our defense I don’t even think they’d even get the launch off CHAMP will fry that bitch. Don’t be a fool.

Fuck it I just want him to hit the button out of sheer spite and anger.
It’d be the best last 10 minutes of all our lives.

Listen, people. Enough with the naïveté.

North Korea isn't going to attack anyone because Trump will blow them off the earth if they do. Fat Kim knows this perfectly well--if he crosses the line, he loses his comfy little tyranny.

That's it. Nothing else matters. For years we've been giving in each time the Norks rattle their sabers, which only reinforces that behavior. Trump is calling their bluff.

Why is anyone afraid of North Korea? They're bluffing. Trump knows this. That's why he takes them so lightly.

>essential masculine qualities.
do these masculine qualities make you immune to nuclear attacks?

Trump isn't doing shit but playing internet faggot like he always does.

Shh, he thinks "masculinity" is a kind of magic. All web-bros do.

but we need to frighten boomers into voting for neoconservatives

Kim just wants nukes because the USA and South Korea have practiced to invade them twice a year for decades. So now they feel safe they’ve got the bomb they’ll probably be easier to deal with for the south yet have fun poking the Trump bear every chance they get knowing that no one will do shit to them now.

>worried
>about North Korea
Trump is just toying with Kimmy. We can easily wipe NK off the map but we don't because pacifist libtards would call us 'big meanies'.

Can we stop pretending North Korea has working missiles?

nothing is going to happen util their bosses tell em it's time to do it, you can tell they arent going to do shit, they are just memeing like Sup Forums does, like 4 yo kids
>nuuh mmmyy missile are better AND BIGGER!

No, those are nipo qualities.

Nah, keep on trolling Kim.

no

This is coming from the woman who lost a rigged election with thr bulk if the MSM on her side and needs assistance getting into a car.
I trust Trump with nukes over Vote-for-me-because-I-have-vagina

NK has no capability. They are no threat.

Bro they capitulated IMMEDIATELY after his tweet

That's the other half of it. If they have nukes, then we're never going to strike first, because we'd end up sacrificing Seoul. So it's a stalemate. Everything else is noise.

Given that it's a stalemate, though, there's no reason to give the Norks anything at all. What would we gain by helping them?

North Korean Generals aren't stupid. They don't want to die.
And the fact that nobody really knows if Trump will do it adds to the fear those Generals will have.

If liberals had any idea how the Nuclear Chain of Command worked and how if someone refused to continue the process they would be summoned before Congress and explain why they refused to continue and Congress could side with the person refusing and remove the POTUS from Office or side with POTUS... knowing Congress theyd remove Trump. He isnt going to strike first, he is just trolling.

>He doesn't know that the President has access to a backup that is available in case the chain of command were to break down in an emergency.

Congress can also remove him if they see him unfit after hearing about the first breakdown. The code can be changed to stop his backup plan, its to stop a complete madman from destroying the world. We have safeguards in place for a reason.

Trump really needs to stop saying ridiculously retarded things on Twitter. He's acting like a jackass, and this is coming from someone who generally defends him against the lunacy from the left.

You know how long that would take?

Thats why missiles can still be disarmed after taking flight.

Pixels on a screen don't mean a goddamn thing.
This will never bring an attack.

Nuclear weapons are physical impossible. They are made up and fools all over the world spent fortunes to obtain them. Its an intelligence test created by the deep state. Soviets unable to solve this mystery is what bankrupted them.

he should handle it like a woman!
its her turn REEEEEEEeEEEE
obama and clinton let him have nukes just keep on keeping on!!!!!

Wow. Bravo

Don't forget that intimidation and posturing is a form of diplomacy. Basically solving conflict by any means other than aggression is diplomacy

>Nuclear weapons are physical impossible
I thought you faggots only smoked weed

>do these masculine qualities make you immune to nuclear attacks?

>Shh, he thinks "masculinity" is a kind of magic. All web-bros do.

No, it is simply that these are the only things that are going to prevent a Nuclear attack.
It is the combative mindset that develops weapons and defences and boldly employs them when required.

Non-masculine men do not understand the subtle game of chicken involved in posturing as well as the fact that the "tip toe around the angry baby" strategy doesn't actually work when there are two or more big angry babies vying for power and domination.
When threats are being made, the fight has already begun.

>I don't think that intimidating Kim is Trump's main metapolitical goal with these tweets. He's doing something else that will be revealed with time, like all his games.

The final solution to north korea will be more advanced, but intimidation could work. NK tried to be intimidating and Trump pointed out that in a scrap, America could absolutely wipe the floor with North Korea.
If he so much as flinches near his pistol holder America will have a pretext or just reason to engage and destroy.

Something that needs to be understood is that in respect to our recent history, where the USA and NATO have gone to war on false pretences or to protect dumb baby Israel or simply poke their nose into situations they should've kept out of, this is a situation where AMERICA is being DIRECTLY threatened with massive damage by a country that is firing missiles at its allies and behaving dangerously.
This is not invisible "weapons of mass destruction" this is a country that has said it has created nuclear weapons, ignoring demands not to and has threatened to use them against AMERICA.

This should be 100% concerning for America and Americans should be 100% pissed off and angry at North Korea.

No we also snort the stuff around the leaf.

>No, that's simply how your adderall-riddled brain imagined it.

WEH WEH.

>The answer to the question was self-evident.

Only because it was used rhetorically, yet the rhetorical point was not absolute, it can be challenged and challenging it is what I did.
"he he, why don't you guys just talk it out"
It's been tried. The guys making threats. He got told that if he threatens the USA the USA will smash him into the ground.

This is a powerful, effective and HONEST way to deal with dangerous people and VASTLY superior to the shit we have been putting up with in previous presidencies.
I know stupid cunts like you prefer some dumb grinning nigger dancing on ellen and getting a nobel peace prize only to then wreck the middle east and cause a refugee crisis due to arming FUCKING TERRORISTS, but I prefer it when our countries keep their enemies dead and keep their societies protected.

>You pretend like nobody ever was president before twitter, which makes you look like the retards you all are.

Your female intuition doesn't work.

Thank god Dad was here to deliver some insight for all you cunts who get triggered by anything and everything Trump says on his social media account.

Thanks Dad!

Good post.

Not even an argument.

>Don't forget that intimidation and posturing is a form of diplomacy. Basically solving conflict by any means other than aggression is diplomacy

Yep, men are especially evolved for it too apparently.
It's fight or flight vs tend and befriend.
Cuckleberries and women think that the "being nice" will stop a dedicated predator from being a dickhead. It won't.

hilldawg would have already invaded syria and bombed iran by this point

It's letting off steam without ectually nuking them, so I think it's preffereble at least for now.

Well, he was a prodigy; he has an amazing verbal intelligence - as jews often do - and he's in our side.

Have I been suffering from hypothermia for the past 3 years of my life?

well it was effective wasnt it?
He managed to do in one tweet more than obama managed to do in 8 years in the nk issue.

Only if you’re emotionally fragile.

That's actually a good pro Trump tweet if that first part was sarcastic

so much "the leg. pen is stronger than the other pen" itt.

You're going to have to deal with the reality that your token presidency didn't happen and will never happen.

>This whole escalating thing with Kim Jong Un is bothering me
Lil' Kim already folded. He initiated talks with SK to bring this all to a close. Game over.

This whole escalating thing with Satan worshiping is bothering me

no, he is the reason i signed up. if he stops shittweeting i will cancel my subscription

Welcome to the greater Isrrael project/Yinon Plan

Don't worry twitter is banned in north korea.

who is actually scared of this fucking goofy looking fat prick, im pretty sure they just got Stuart Little on dvd this year, i don't think their nukes are a problem

>If he goads lil rocketman into taking a first swing then China won't step in.
If a world leader will use nukes because he gets triggered by a tweet then perhaps the world needs to remove him from power.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs

American Liberals are deathly afraid of Lil Kimmy for some reason. They treat Putin like a joke, but are scared to death of this little fat ass.

Look at him. He's the epitome of a kid who hogs the nintendo and has no friends.

Shut the fuck up hillary... go have another brain failure.