Crypto Thread

Ill give back for once i guess.

If you dont own any crypto but been thinking about diving in there are two coins you need.

1. lumen to get you into stellar orbit (heh)
2. Kin coin for the after burner inter galactic thrusters

these 2 will get you to lambo land

Dont say i never gave you anything pol

Other urls found in this thread:

enigma.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck outta here with your lambo ripple rip off. and your utter shitcoin. stop trying to shill your bags you fucking neet.

LAMDEN

was never able to sync bank account to wallet...1st world probs...got any stock info?

why is ripple such a failure? i am unironically asking

I remember back in April /biz/ told me to buy XBY.

If I had pulled the trigger and dropped that $1000 I would be $100000 richer as of today.

>no name sus pump and dump schemes
fuck off, XMR life

If you put that in the stock market you'd me a millionaire

nah im good with my penny stocks on robin hood,
sure I don't have a lambo, but I make a little over a grand a week and live relatively comfortably in this big shit hole of a city..

It's a bank backed crypto. The whole.point of crypto is to give people back financial autonomy through decentralization. A. centralized bank backed coin is a cripple coin. And, stellar lumens is a copy of ripples codebase. nothing new or special or important. It may not be backed by banks, but it is also just a shitcoin. large circulation supply leading it to a lower dollar valuation. no real moon mission there. just a no nothing, do nothing shit coin. so many better things to invest in.

you can invest in ethereum and turn that into ku coin

ku coin is sitting at 3 bucks right now, might as well strike while the iron is hot, ya dig?

nigger kucoin is at $7 and rising. not sure where you're getting this 3 dollar shit from. Already got a stack and adding to it daily. comfy hold.

Well great instead of a centralized bank that everyone knows and uses we have a system with anonymous whales that can crazy the system whenever they cashout (for that evil useless fiat currency)

monero?

if you don't like the idea of whales crazing the system though, then why would you even bet money on coins?

sounds like someone doesn't know how the game is played and, most likely is on the looking end of things. sad!

Check out ENG, Enigma. Team of alpha male White MIT chad geniuses.

enigma.co/

Brilliant white paper.

>lambo land

Got a kek out of me

go all on on BTS
$43 by eoy

monero is so good even NK is mining it

Haven't gotten into it Honestly. I see it's a pyramid scheme. Sure I might make some money if I was able to pay attention to the market like a neet can but I have a real job and bought a house instead, gained $40k in equity this year plus a roommate that gives me money and does chores.

nigger. I made 30k in equity in my house last year too. so what. My girlfriends house also made that much. paying payments and the market rising doesn't mean shit. I work fucking 3 jobs, one being a job as a data analyst and the other 2 are start up companies, and have children, and still have time to shitpost and work on my financial future and freedom. you're doing It wrong. Or you're just lazy.

I made $10,000 in crypto since last Friday. Penny stocks.. lol.