I'm fucking confused by this guy, is he good, is he bad, is he a globalist, is he a nationalist?

I'm fucking confused by this guy, is he good, is he bad, is he a globalist, is he a nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ktVVtK9UFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a Bog.

He plays Daft Punk for Trump.

He is a walking distraction. Says the odd based thing but operates like a globalist thus far.

He is sexy as fuuuuk

1000% globalist.

like Trump, he is a globalist and a nationalist

He really wants to be Trump's lowkey bestie

anyone got the gif of him inching his way through the world leaders just to shake Trump's hand?

He is a fucking drug addict and is mental. The wiki dump showed emails of parlor drug purchases. He thinks he is a god.

Emmanuel "En Marche to the death camps" Macron
Emmanuel "8 Kids? You're worse than the yids" Macron
Emmanuel "Investigate the Kikes, Even the tykes" Macron
Emmanuel "Investigate those who have a hook nose" Macron
Emmanuel "With help from the Bogs I will take down the ZOGs" Macron
Emmanuel "Last name ends with Stein? I'll make you pay a fine" Macron

He made a call to Soros, but the bogs jacked into the frequency and he is now operating under their wavelength. Bogs truly control europe and are the bane of Soros existence atm.

this
Trump was sent by God you dip

this is why i love Sup Forums

He is a granny clit sucker.

nice

He's French.

he talks pr and then actually does the opposite.
He is a good test to see which people are stupid and eat up whatever a politician says instead of ignoring words and looking at what a politician is doing. In short he is a good litmus test.

He worked for the Rothschilds. Who have always historically taken every side in every fight so that they always win.

And when he does not suck dry old lady clit, he is just what his masters want him to be.

He should be added to this.

top kek

He's a pragmatic establishmentarian with all that it entails including an ideological fluidity.

>He's a pragmatic establishmentarian with all that it entails including an ideological fluidity.

So much words to say "cuck"

He’s a corporate globalist.. but he’s /ourglobalist/

You tell me, user.

>when you're so worried about the French Trump that you accidentally elect the French Hitler instead

Kek

he clearly works for (((them))).

People rarely enjoy their toys being broken. His and Trump's goals are one in the same, repair their broken countries.

pic related confuses me. Does that mean that he's pro arabs? Or does he just wanna piss off the overlords?

Faggot

only newfags dont understand that there are two kind of jews, nationalist isrealites and globalists
guess which ones are our enemy
if you are against israel you work for the globalists

This, he's never been /ourguy/ shills may try there hardest but I see right through him

Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogs?

plate spinner

He is a freemason. Watch the inaugaration speech at freemason temple Louvre.

He is the least rotten apple of the barrel of rotten apples of french politics.

Macros is Based but NOT /ourguy/ its simple

JIDF

he's a globalist but actually hates the idea of living with trash. probably a bit of a clean freak which overrides his political objective. he feels compelled to clean up the mess around him

Well, what he is is a lot better than the French having a female president as women aren't to be in politics at any level.

Hell is for ever!

>He is a walking distraction
like trump
like spencer
like pretty much every faggot posted here

No he is not.Take someone like Asselineau and maybe your statement might be true.

You're serious ? Asselineau the guy that says that EU is a nazi organisation ?

But Trump preffers Boards of Canada.

Yeah. It's super weird. He was a giant faggot before he won. I think he's basically a pizzagate victim all grown up. And after, he started saying shit like he was gonna be Napoleon. And he'd protect the country.

It's pretty funny.

Yes I am serious.And he didn't say EU is a nazi organisation but that one of the founding father was a nazi (Walter Hallstein). He also said that EU is an american project to copy the american federalism and suppress nationalism.

If you have to think about what he is then he is no good. Just another stooge. Le Pen or bust.

i heard the other shills were all embroiled in scandals leading up to the election and therefore, he was presented as a second tier shill.

he said some race realist stuff and then some right wing kikes tried to meme him as trump 2.0.

it wont work tho.

Uh oh me know how think. POL WHAT DO THINK PWEASE

I was convinced the plus ultra shit was a Disney pr thing. But then he got thrown in and he was talking a lot of shit. I think the old lady wife told him to be like trump. And he's himself so he earnestly loves Trump now. It's hilarious.

He is Jupiter Ascending.

>women in politics at any level

this

What are the bogs? the swamp?

Some half-French half-Middle Easterners that became a meme amongst the swarthiest of the board's population, T.B.H., lad.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Macron will at least not fuck up france completely, but he's definitely a globalist

We need to take what we can get right now.

How about you just look at what he does and then form your own opinion about him. For fucks sake user, you have a brain. Use it.

Nah, JIDF don't hire finns you retard. He only cares about the globalist because they are trying to force immigrants into his 1km^2 radius of loneliness, thus violating the finnish NAP.

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was wondering what was so funny and then i read the rest of your message:
>Macron will at least not fuck up france completely.
And I understood you are just a moron.

He's a puppet. Nothing he says follow an actual plan, he just reacts according to his twitter feed.
All he did, without votes, is reducing the government democratic process on several level. removed some taxes but inflated others so it's still the poor that pay for everything.
His ecologic dictatorship also ensures France will fall to assisted thrid world in about 10 years, because electric cars will not be ready, and even less electric boats and planes.
And even if we magically get those, they refuse to start new power plants because both oil based and nuclear based energy are now illegal.
and he has worse for the future, like removing the parliament so the country can only function under direct European authority that nobody has to vote anymore. Not even with the electors shit the USA has. plain no-vote dictatorship.

Underrated post but Trump actually prefers The Haxan Cloak.

>least rotten
>someone who has less than 2 years of political activity mysteriouslly become a minster then a president despite having done 0 political work to earn any credibility at the job
>not a rotten puppet put in place by someone else.

>project to copy the american federalism and suppress nationalism.
that's true though. They final project is to remove borders but also have a self elected system that doesn't requires the people's voice anymore "because the head knows better"

>is he a nationalist?
He is against all forms of nationalism and he's gone full on EU shill like i told you guys he would.
He was just there to prevent Le Pen from winning the election.

He is a meme on this board. People like to pretend he actually is doing the opposite of the leftist politics he originally promised. However, for us living in this shithole, our life is a true nightmare. This guy is a leftist by every meaning of the word (more power to the state, more oppression of the people, reduction of liberties, more police state, etc) but he added a new twist on it, it's that he thinks himself as a king and a god. The 5th republic is already an authoritarian regime by nature, there isn't any other "democracy" in the world where the president holds so much power. We are a country where we basically elect a new dictator ever 5 years. And this guy just brought the whole thing to a new level. He litterally has all the powers of the state. And he is doing everything he can to strenghten his power, status, money and privileges. He doesn't give a fuck about the country, the people or anything, just himself. To most people, his politics seem neither left wing or right wing (there hasn't been a real right wing in France since the 60's anyway). Everything he does is for his own sake.
You people cannot even imagine how much our freedoms have been reduced to the point we don't have the right to do anything other than working, paying taxes and shutting the fuck up.
I want fucking out

>. removed some taxes but inflated others
kek this

He is a Macronist. Happens to be competent, though, so it's working out.

He's a jew and you're falling for his tricks.

So enlighten us, wise one. In your mind which political figures aren't just distractions?

Glad to see that there is some of my country fellow that are not completely brainwashed by the jew box.

Nah mang, is trufe. Nationalist jews are some of the biggest antisemites you'll ever meet. The right wing American jew knows exactly how to fight the globalist jew. If you ever watch conservative jews debate leftists you can watch how easily they dismantle their arguments, almost like they knew exactly what their opponent was going to say before they even said it. It's like having an undercover agent on your side.

>muh evil macron will turn france into a multicultural hell
We are already fucked up. Macron will not import immigrants more than fillon or Asselineau would have

He's a global and a nationalist

Trump is hated by politicians and the establishment, they try to destroy his candidacy.
Macron is loved by politicians and the establishment, pretty much the poster boy in MSM.

>He’s a corporate globalist.. but he’s /ourglobalist/
no, he is pro EU and will defend any and all EU policies.

All establishment politicians are like this, they virtue signal about Palestine atm, narrative could change but its unlikely.

>His and Trump's goals are one in the same
No, Macron is pro international institutions like Nato, UN, EU and wants to keep the status quo. Trump wants the opposite.

Phew!

>He's a global and a nationalist
No, you can't be both, EU wants to federalize / abolish Nations. Macron wants the same.
He is not Nationalist.

Check out

Napoleon reincarnate, vive la france

cannot wait till he reforms the garde imperiale

>Trump is hated by politicians and the establishment, they try to destroy his candidacy.
It's not that simple. Just because they didn't want him to win doesn't mean they won't use every tool available to tame him. He's cucking to the kikes at every turn. At this point how do you distinguish Trump's foreign policy from that of W? He's gone full neocon and denying it is pure insanity.

He's a former actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ktVVtK9UFQ

You know he's never going to get along with jews and muslims cause he really hammed it up.

Sure, but NOTHING suggests Trump is Currently trying to stop Immigration and outsourcing and he is opposed by 99% of the global establishment. They lost their shit by betting on the wrong horse / whore, Hillary
it's that simple. Until it changes

>Until it changes
and there is no indication of any change
Trump seems based

>muh evil macron will turn france into a multicultural hell
Never said that he will turn France into a multicultural hell because I agree with you that it is already one.I also don't think that (((diversity))) is our only problem.
>Macron will not import immigrants more than fillon or Asselineau would have
Can't say about Fillon but I don't think Asselineau would have done the same policy than Macron about immigration.

>In your mind which political figures aren't just distractions?
Open any newspaper
Its the ones they are trying to depose.

There was only 2 candidates in the French election
Le Pen and the EU
EU won

He's a pervert, drug addicted, Rotschild jew.

That's all you need to know.

If you think Lepen was against EU you are very wrong user.

You da best dawg!

he's a poltard troll french elitist, probably wishes he could expel all blacks and Muslims but doesn't have the power, i hope one day he does. EU needs strong men to make hard decisions. I hope he is the man for the job.

He's a mother fucker

Imagine actually believing this. Sure, some are more extreme than others but deep down all of them hate us and would gladly destroy everything we have built. Don't forget that all Jews care about is themselves and who is the biggest threat to them. White People. White People are the only ones capable of exterminating Jews.

full on globalist scum
will do whatever it takes to achieve corporate supremacy
that occasionally includes doing something not entirely retarded
but he's not /ourguy/ or a nationalist in any way

Globalists spending billions to defame and potentially impeach him, please do tell how this makes him their puppet.

Ignoring all of the anti globalist policies he’s implemented such as reduced money to foreign governments and the UN, reduction in unfair trade deals that build a global partnership, but lack any American compensations.

Let’s also forget that trump is hated by all those who are globalist puppets, has brought jobs back, giving less dependence on future global welfare aid. The worst thing a globalist can do for a country is to help it be self sufficient.

Piss off sharefag

Something pol and the alt right never seem to understand; pay attention to what people do, never what they say.

You’ll notice Trump becomes a lot less appealing.

They accidentally elected Frech Hitler.

Fuck me, all of this is on point

Some men just want to watch the world burn

Board of Canada is boring. Can you imagine a military band trying to dance and play Boards of Canada?

Low energy :E