One Punch Man

Murata is currently sleeping ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=ustre.am/UsQj&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20170401181504. So until he wakes up and continues, this is Suiryu, say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FYI this is all you need to access the stream, the rest is just pointlesss bullshit
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

does murata always sleep with the cam on or he forgot to turn it off?

Murata is a madman on the verge of godhood. I hope he breaks his limiter and draws the next 4 seasons of the anime all by himself in a single month.

That being said, I really like both Suiryu and Garou, I also like Snek and Max, I don't understand why liking one means disliking the other? They are all nice supporting characters(or villains) in my eyes and compliment each other.

Garou vs Gouketsu would be a fight I'd like to see but that's not gonna happen. Alternatively Bang vs Gouketsu.

recently he's been filming what he eats and shit, because of the cancer in the chat.
>"What are you eating murata sensei?!"
>"I need to know so I can become a good mangaka!"

I'd willingly let suiryu deepthroat me!

>Murata is currently sleeping
I hope he dreams of Fubuki

He knows how to take a beating

i think hes dead senpai
someone call the nihon police to do a welfare checkup on him

o-oh...

I think him streaming is fucking awesome. You can literally witness the manga being drawn live as it happens. That sort of stuff has always been a mythical process to me, to watch greats like him do ther magic is awe inspiring.

It's really rare to see people stream stuff that isn't just dumb shit like Minecraft.

Seeing it being drawn is almost like witnessing it live as it happens. I wonder though how Murata feels about the whole deal, I understand he thanks his audience in like 20 languages at the end of every stream.

>say something nice about him
He won the tournament simply by flexing his muscles to the point his shirt exploded. As a hard-on garoufag even I'm impressed by that shit.

>hope
Why do you think he hasn't woken up yet?

Previous thread

He's WOKE

Just woke up

His voice is still weird.

I must say Suiryu has some impressive durability. The fucker just doesn't stay down

Stop posting

but Saitamas punch ripped his shirt off.

Is Murata self inserting as Suryuu? is he using his suffering in his art?

Suiryu is probably top tier S class. Only Bang and Tatsumaki could defeat Dragon levels.

>That thousand yard stare
Someone help him please

Dark Shine, Flashy Flash and atomic Samurai can do that too.

>enduring pain
What will happen when he breaks his limiter?

Scan? None? nice headcanon bro

Reminder that suiryu will break his limiter

>nice headcanon bro
thanks! :^)
making headcanons based common sense is a wonderful thing

"my pain is far greater than yours" incoming

Common sense would tell you that they jobbed when Dragon Class monsters appeared in the MA base.

So is this the end for Suiryu?

main characters never die.

No matter what happens to him he'll just keep getting back up. The only time he stays down is after a night with a girl

this last panel seems very much like Suiryu is about to get fucked up really bad

Suiryu is a spin to lose shitter who ripped his anus in a fight against one demon.

He's a sandnigger heterosexual Pri Pri.

Common sense would tell you they were all hard countered.

Please don't make saitama win this fight
>Please don't make saitama win this fight
Please don't make saitama win this fight
>Please don't make saitama win this fight

That would be the lamest conclusion

no

>main characters

meant for

He's having so much fun.

New Page

what a great edit!

Now all we need is tatsumaki's getting wrecked

Cooking time

Need to wait until the end of MA arc.

You finally realized how shit and predictable this series is?
It's nothing compared to good series like Boku No Hero Academia that gets you hyped every fight.

dune.

Yeah I sure am hyped when bitchboi cries and then does a """feat""" Saitama could do from sneezing.

kek
saved

>powerlevel fag

Saitama is long gone, him coming back would make no sense
Look at him, look at him and laugh

Now Saitama getting rekt.

I don't think there are any good shots of that post-baldness. He's reached a point where his body has gotten tired of getting beaten

King stuff.

What about when he got scratched by the cat
kek

The catscratching him or being punched and bleeding from a subterranean without showing him fighting back.

just replace saitama with a mosquito

Someone edited Saitama getting cat on that page already.

When Saitama lost to King at gaming

what chapter does tatsumaki get rekt? other than in the webcomic vs golden sperm

I think there is one with Zenko, King and the mosquito in it.

If you count her trying to fight Saitama while he does nothing. That was a form of rekt. The monsters were also rekting her, wich is the whole reason she lost to Golden Sperm.

One Hurricane 3

Suiryu being hurt

He can take it

What a bunch of sissies

"Strong" my ass. When's the REAL strong showing up?

How long will I have to wait until I see this glorious page in the manga?

>inb4 laser edit

Now someone edit with the laser

yes

According to my calculations, March 2020

looks like someone's optimistic

So did Bakuzan die? Or are Murata drawing these in mixed order?

100% sure the latter, can't kill of someone with a twist like that

I can't wait for when we get real, hard tatsumaki beatings and we can replace that doujin shot with true suffering.

I'm thinking right now if it'll be;
>Bakuzan eats multiple cells and faints
>Goketsu says that chances of survival are slim from doing that
>Bakuzan lives through it and becomes super powerful

Well you can though

Bakuzan might not die just yet from complications from eating too much demon cum, but it could totally kill him later on.

Just how strong will Monster Bakuzan be? One monster cell was enough to turn a relatively weak guy like the eugenics nerd into a high demon level threat. Bakuzan actually won one of these tournaments and ate several cells at once. It's probable that multiple cells could have diminishing returns, but you would still expect the power boost to be extreme. Monster Bakuzan could wind up being stronger even than Gouketsu.

could also just lose his mind and start attacking anyone whether human or monster

Step it up faggots.

Shitryu's fist is called void because he's literally nonexistent in the original

Pottery

When did OPM threads become such cancer? When the anime aired?

blame Suiryufags for overhyping him

am I the only one disappointed that Metal Bat's metal bat is just a super sturdy metal bat and not part of his power the way Tank Top Master's tanktop is?

Something Something Silent Protector
Something Something Dark Knight

>powerlevelfags fighting on the chat over who is stronger betwen saitama and goku
is just like Sup Forums

Powerlevelfags are like the plague. Shitting up anything it comes in contact with.

And you act like the entire series doesn't overhype S Class heroes. Outside of Bang and Tats none of them solo win against a Dragon level
Yet Suiryu lasts longer than Pri Pri did to DRIED Sea King who was Demon, everyone acts like we're overrating him.

No one ever hyped PPP.

>Suiryu lasts longer
He's pretty good at taking meaty fingers up his ass oh yeah

>When did OPM threads become such cancer?
When leddit scum invaded because of the anime

>that image
You remind me of the babe...

Anyone else afraid that S2 will be a big disappointment?

Sure this arc (which is clearly going to be the climax of the adaptation) works as a setup for the MA arc, but that's only for us who know what's coming, and because we know that as soon as it's done we'll dive right in with more manga chapters. When taken as part of an independant S2, there's a lack of "message" like the pottery between Boros and Saitama at the end of S1. All it does is

>Hype up some S-class heroes, particularly Tatsumaki
>Hype up Monster association
>Stablish the "power of martial arts" idea (which we know will culminate in Garou)

I'm really hoping ONE has some kind of super gag prepared for the end of this arc, because otherwise the last of animated OPM we'll see for at least 2 years i going to be the end of the Chunin Exam arc.

>he's still working
i love this man

granted everything after Boros is a little less poignant, I think thematically they're focusing more on the idea of heroes. It'll be hard to follow up moments such as
>mumen rider
>saitama yelling at the crowd
>saitama vs boros