Trump had insider information about this, now he's gonna take all the credit

4D

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/
nytimes.com/1994/10/27/world/clinton-in-letter-assures-north-koreans-on-nuclear-reactors.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/09/obama-administration-knew-about-north-koreas-miniaturized-nukes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h5-Qddrpb6Y
youtu.be/yeqEC66E7hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump caused world peace
No you idiot, Moon Jae-in is the one who put this entire shit to bed. He's the smartest one in this whole debacle. Trump's a screaming idiot, Kim's a screaming idiot, Abe's a useless idiot, and Jinping and Putin are just sitting back and watching.

i know, retard. trump had nothing to do with it, but he's gonna take the credit from his earlier tweets. he already knew nk was giving up, so he talked some smack.

>Sucking this much commie cock

Pathetic faggots always trying to spin it.

They are starving and NK needs food and oil. Embargoes and Sanctions work when our allies support us.

Moon is probably the one of the only ones for peace now. He has to cozy up to Kim now, calm him down, so he doesn't kill us all.

>You're fucking high!
We got off life support to their country and you think it's a GODDAM COINCEDENCE THIS HAPPENS?!?!
HOLY SHIT!!
>"That farmer knew those snakes would leave his field but wanted to take credit. That's why he burned the field."
This is what you sound like.

>so he doesn't kill us all.
are you that scared? calm down

xD yay

Well, Trump playing hard ball gave Kim no options. Kim knew he couldn't scam Trump out of more money and supplies.

Back in 1994, President Clinton prepared to confront North Korea over CIA reports it had built nuclear warheads and its subsequent threats to engulf Japan and South Korea in “a sea of fire.”

Enter self-appointed peacemaker Carter: The ex-prez scurried off to Pyongyang and negotiated a sellout deal that gave North Korea two new reactors and $5 billion in aid in return for a promise to quit seeking nukes.

Clinton embraced this appeasement as achieving “an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula” — with compliance verified by international inspectors. Carter wound up winning the Nobel Peace Prize for his dubious efforts.

But in 2002, the North Koreans ’fessed up: They’d begun violating the accord on Day One. Four years later, Pyongyang detonated its first nuke.

Obama knew N.Korea was a threat, didn’t have the spine to deal with them; just wanted to push it off to next POTUS. Remember Obama's "strategic patience" baloney?

nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

nytimes.com/1994/10/27/world/clinton-in-letter-assures-north-koreans-on-nuclear-reactors.html

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/09/obama-administration-knew-about-north-koreas-miniaturized-nukes.html

BEST KOREA

GOD DAMN DRUF
ISN'T THIS A CRIME??????
INSIDER TRADING?? HELLO??? MARTHA STEWART??????????

Hilarious. This is why I love the guy.

The embargoes and tough stance caused this.
Trump deserves full credit for getting everybody on board.
Let him gloat and shitpost a bit.
It's the best thing in my life right now.

>you didnt build that
leftypol is in complete meltdown confirmed.

>Obama's "strategic patience"
Hol up, hol up. Let a nigga collect his book deal and Wall St money.
I'm bouncin to Fiji, niggaz.

Nukes dont exist, thats why this is happening...

Inter-Korean dialog:
>Please help. American is crazy man. We get nuked and you die too. Pretend to have peace or we both die.

Nah, pinky and perkies hands we're out played.
>Have to play ball.

You guys do realize Kim Jong Un is trying to unify korea as well right?

You guys do realize that the only people who want to take out NK are the kikes right?

You guys do realize that the only reason Kim has nukes is to prevent the kikes from pulling some shit right?

This is just a distraction from the Russian investigation. Don’t let the Jews win, we need to get Drumpf out of office now!

Mueller isn't investigating Russia, brainlet. No Russia investigation would take this long. He's investigating the ZOG.

ALL THE WAY

BACK
A
C
K

TO

JFK

youtube.com/watch?v=h5-Qddrpb6Y

Okay, keep sucking the Jews cock. Drumpf is such a joke!

Wtf. Stop helping Koreans appropriate Trump's culture and history!

That's fucked up. That's like saying white people invented fucking monkeys and getting aids.

Of course trump had Intel. He does this all the time. The media immediately sets out to call him a liar before he is proven right.

>be Obama
>fund ISIS
>cower in fear of Norks, Iran, and large rabbits
>Trump solves all your problems in a year
lol

checked, my fav part is when he gives someone false information to give to him later when theres a snitch around thatscompletely false. The media runs with it, Trump releases info proving its false and its not like the media can say nuh uh this was said specifically to Trump without blowing their sources(spies).

The only thing I get from this is that SK is taking China's way instead of Trump's, in that they want to do this the diplomatic way and not the hardline way. Be careful Trump, if this work s you might lose SK, China might not gain them but you'll lose them and be worse off. Even if the entire world believes you and lets you take credit for it, South Korea (the one that really mattered in this whole debacle) might think otherwise.

WHITE MEN ARE SAFE WHEN GOOKS ARE SCARED!!

t. Nip

Should just offer kim a professional basketball team and 100m dollars, in exchange he hands nk over to sk and comes to us under our protection.

>Implying that military posturing isn't a part of diplomacy

South Korea and North Korea unite and expel US troops

Best part is North korea went around trump by engaging in peace talks while baiting Trump to tweet nuke threats. Classic interdimensional go.

Who? Is anybody gonna remember that guy when trump is done?

>setting the precedent that if your country blusters and tries to launch nuclear weapons, they will be rewarded with amnesty

No.

Japan-ify the entire region. Let the norks do something bombastic, hit them with a bomb, watch them melt and then rebuild civilization on the ashes.

Not in this one, since it's under the olympic pretense that NK decided to talk nice. Not at the threats flinged at them, in other word: fire doesn't work, water does. In this case at least. In short: SK might not appreciate US's directions if this one (the one where the US completely plays no hand) actually succeeds and US will risk losing one of their most important strategic ally in the pacific when China, rightly so in this case tell SK that see, their way worked, so you should just get rid of those THAAD and military bases.

if it pisses in the Leftists' cheerios that im for it

Murica doesn't have any allies.

No, YOU quit sucking the Jew cork! YOU’RE the big joke!

Everyone knew that this would happen. Norks wanted to save face and still look strong for their people. While having backroom chats

Show your flag faggot.

Trump is doing strategic patience hes just applying more and constant pressure so it actually works

You are a d n c piece of shit

Nah dude we won't lose South Korea, they have the new Backstreet Boys

Its good cop / bad cop you fucking retard

tfw Trump eventually receives a Nobel Peace prize

you're completely moronic if you think saying no didnt push them towards talks.

Why need allies when you can bully chinks into supporting what you need?

Jesus Christ at being so brainwashed that you think Kim can do anything to the US. Quit reading buzzfeed senpai.

Anyone in their right mind is afraid of this situation. I mean they have the power to nuke the entire U.S now...

But they fun tests and stuff why would they lie to me?

>doesn't kill us all
The entire western seaboard can go up and most people are going to actively celebrate your construction. Sucks to suck, commie.

But it won't. Nobody's nuking anybody, realistically.

fpbp

There will be when Kim pulls a stunt or gets a stunt pulled on him and his delegation at the Olympics. Don't be surprised when something happens there.

if there is a god, please let this be true. PLEASE

fuck off leftypol

AT the Olympics? I highly doubt Kim will just sit where everybody can see him, first of all, secondly whatever he tries to pull with his garbage missiles, except if he's targeting Seoul, will fail.

omg you fucking imbecile. this is effectively sidelining the US from the korean peace process. trump has zero say

which is?

What happened with that psy-op campaign that was pushing the narrative that North Korea wasn't a real country, but some Kike-run CIA/Mossad blackops site?
That was a pretty interesting theory, but guess we're back to the North Korea is a real threat meme?
I don't know what's really going on but it's all bullshit and Trump seems to know it's bullshit, thus his taunting tweets.

Quit being such a goddamn pussy. What the fuck happen to men?

Wouldn't be him, it would be against NK's delegation if he gets false flagged. Now if he were to do something, I wouldn't even say it would have to be missiles. He'd more likely pull a Munich and go after SK delegation and others, attack the stadium, etc.

Lets not go jinping to conclusions.

>but it's all bullshit

the situation on the korean peninsula is actually very serious. by being belligent, trump has isolated the US from the peace process, or any diplomatic effort on the peninsula. by acknowledging NK, Moon is basically saying "fuck off US". notice how the US is not invited to the talks

there is no korean peace process. they hate the united states. they wont give up their weapons. if they want to talk to south korea thats fine and dandy, but to think it will change the tone of the trump administration good luck.

>Everything I have ever known could be blown away in a brilliant flash
>Lol why r u such a pussy?
This board getting invaded by sociopaths was a mistake.

The worst that will happen is more tests, more sabre rattling, and more Trump tweets. Nuclear war is not happening, realistically.

That's what you get for living on the west coast. Your problem, not ours.

The entire U.S. you say?!? Think bigly - they can nuke the whole multiverse!

And all of those people should just move away for an imagined war that isn't happening? Fuck off. I want all of these stupid fucking NK LARP threads to go away.

I don’t think you have any idea of what in the fuck you’re talking about.
Their philosophy is that they’re alright with nuclear hellfire because some NOrks in bunkers will survive and make Korea great again.

under8

youtu.be/yeqEC66E7hk

No, please don't move. It's bad enough Escape from California is a thing already, the rest of the country doesn't need anymore of you.

lets waste a ton of time not saging, shall we?

Nobody's nuking anybody and that's fact.

Is it? Famous last words.

WE. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO. WAR. HOW. MANY. FUCKING. TIMES. DO. I. HAVE. TO. REITERATE. THIS. SHIT?

Oh please you fearmongering little tool. War is in nobody's best interests. NK isn't going to nuke the U.S because he knows his entire nation would be glass within hours.

How about one more time?

>Fearmongering little tool
Someone's upset their ass is on the line.

I'm still perplexed, are we going to war with the zipperheads or not? We probably should desu.

What do you want from me? To say that it is totally happening just because you want it to, and you always get your way? Fuck off. Why don't you chug a gallon of bleach, you waste of air? No, my ass isn't on the line because Kim's intent was NEVER NUCLEAR WAR. IT WAS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS A NUCLEAR POWER BY THE U.S. ARE YOU NOT REASONABLE ON PURPOSE?
No.

DENNIS RODMAN DENNIS RODMAN GODDAMMIT HE'S THE FUCKING LINK!!!!!

I will accept all the thank yous from leftists for the world peace Sup Forums as brought them.

Calm your tits you dumb cow.

Then stop fucking with me because I'm not going to die over political reasons. Call me a pussy, call me a coward, I don't give a fuck anymore. But I am not dying over fucking politics. This situation will sort itself out without nukes actually having to be used.

A fucking 18 wheeler has a better chance of running you over tomorrow. The absolute state of some of you queers.

And when the ones breaking sanctions get caught and boats get seized. Only gonna lose so many boats full of oil before supplies dry up completely.

All I can live on is the staunch belief that the nuke situation will be handled diplomatically. Preferably with Rex Tillerson talking instead of Trump.

Sweet Billions - right on!

I wasn't fucking with you but maybe I should start. You're just getting assblasted screeching like a little bitch and then going on like this I'm surprised you didn't call him Drumf or whatever faggot term you people use these days.

You know as much as I do. But I won't die from nukes because I can't die from nukes. Not now. I still haven't gotten it together yet.

Poor abe :(

And you never will.

Honestly strategic patience was genius. He just didn't know how genius at the time. Once we get NK liberated the cost of goods for the world is gonna decrease. Imagine all those NKfags with enough calories to make Nike shoes.

>Moon Jae-in

Who?

Good. The weak should fear the strong.