Why are americans so anti smoking yet stuff their faces and clog their arteries with KFC and Mc Donalds every day...

Why are americans so anti smoking yet stuff their faces and clog their arteries with KFC and Mc Donalds every day? whenever I mention smoking a bunch of americans always show up and mention how disgusting and unhealthy it is
I mean if it was a healthy nation I'd understand but they are unhealthy as fuck.

>filthy spic is a filthy piece of shit
Who would've guessed?

Nigger I smoke cigars (and my pipe sometimes)

people lived off saturated animal fats for 99% of human existance

Cigarretes actually prevent lung cancer. Japan and Greece have the highest consumption of cigarretes and at the same time the lowest rates of lung cancer

But Mexico is fatter than US.

says the fat gordo Mexican

Smoke what?

Ahhaahhahahaha I'm high as fuck right now

Depends where they're from, if they're from the south they'll smoke like chimneys.

Source?

What about the other 1%

Le stumped XD

We actually hate Mc Donalds in America, most people eating there do not speak English. KFC is for niggers. Real Americans don't eat any of that crap.

>checks flag
Don't drink any water, anoñez

This is true.

Don't mexifags eat Carne de Burro?

They want seniors to have Alzheimer's and Parkinson's so their kids will put them in a state-run home and shit.

they can get fucked, user. i unironically believe the health issues associated with smoking are mostly the result of predispositions and actual shitty habits/lifestyle.

>t. fit, healthy, heavy smoker currently smoking a hand rolled indoors.

grains, processed sugars, and vegetable oil.

go figure thats the same time when human health went down the shitter.

Real Americans feast at WHITE CASTLE

Because freedom is hurting yourself, not hurting others.

Some of us have gardens and eat healthy. Nothing better than fresh vegetables. Fuck fast food.

As if greasy ass enchiladas and beans and tacos and shit are healthy and not artery-clogging

>breathing smoke
>not a shitty habit/lifestyle
Nigger, you dumb

It's the bread of "bread and circuses" retard.
>It's so cheap it's damn near free.
>It's everywhere and readily accessible
>Women have been "liberated" (a woman will always take the easy way out, and miccieD's is certainly easier than cooking)
>It's chock-full of estrogenic and carcogenic chemicals that they tell us are "preservatives"
It's a population control that is being forced on us.

One explanation could be that Japanese and Greek cigarettes are less toxic

Why is mexico controlled by cartels ?

I know you don't have factories in America anymore but smog is not primarily due to smoking. All those semis and cars are priority.

All too true

>clog their arteries with KFC and Mc Donalds every day?
... i think every messican i've ever met has been > 250lbs, and that includes the children

There is nothing more satisfying and comfy than smoking indoors. It's the way it's supposed to be

There’s never, ever been a study that actually links lung cancer to tobacco smoking conclusively. The only studies that seem to prove it have been critically flawed post facto statistics from dead cancer patients. What scientists haven’t actually managed to do yet is INDUCE cancer in test animals with tobacco smoke at rates higher than a control group.

Because people are not rational actors, especially normies. They aren't making some calculated decision that smoking is worse than eating bad foods. They're repeating what the messaging they've been most often and most thoroughly indoctrinated with. Apparently anti-smoking messaging is very strong in the US. You know this. This is a shit thread.

In N Out only. and not more than once every couple months.

Mexico is fatter than the US
A big reason why everyone thinks americans are fat is because of even fatter mexicans skewing the data
Blacks are fat as fuck too and i dont consider them americans

Anyone who smokes tobacco indoors is subhuman and should be gassed.

t. not a true southerner

Everyone before this pozzed generation did it. Are you too good for your grandpappy, you pussy? Also, smoking is a leisure activity so I do it at my leisure. I'm not going outside like some fruit to enjoy a smoke. I smoke for pleasure not because I'm some addict. Who cares about things smelling a little like smoke? I fucking smoke that's part of the deal. Unfiltered only

>No respect for yourself or your home. Is this why you can't breed user?

this.

Mexico is the fattest country and most fat people in the u.s. are either mexican or black

also most people that are fit don't always go to the hospital and get included in the data.

I exercise so it's OK for me to stuff my face and smoke.

You son of a bitch

There was a shit load of anti smoking propaganda and fear mongering in the 90's here. Not saying smoking isn't bad for you. But that's why Americans are commonly violently opposed to it.

America is fat because of the Mexicans in America. I can't speak for the south though.

I smoked for over 15 years before I quit and never felt bad, but I did old school rollies with natural tobacco. It's the additives that the tobacco companies put in the pre-made cigarettes and the papers that causes the illness. The tobacco plant itself is medicinal and has astringent and anti-histamine properties.

Smoking is bad is a p stupid.mem desu fsm

Full Greek here.

My grandparents on both sides moved here from Greece in the 1950s. They’ve been smoking Australian cigs for the last 60+ years. They’re all in their 90s with no health problems and still living without assistance:

It’s genetics.

There was a shit load of anti smoking propaganda and fear mongering in the 90's here. Not saying smoking isn't bad for you. But that's why Americans are commonly violently opposed to it.

That's a cool picture

Smoking is red-pilled. It raises your testosterone and makes you mentally sharp. Even if it gives you lung cancer in some cases, would you rather be a cool looking, masculine, smart smoker who dies at 75, or a weak bugman who lives to 85? If you develop terrible lung cancer you can always go on a huge drug binge and then blow your brains out.

This

These barns are all over Kentucky, Virginia and North Carolina. Still a lot of families that grow and cure some of the finest tobacco in the world around there.

Well at least I'm glad that anti-smoking is popular enough in America that you edgy faggots on here are defending smoking. I'm not too proud of where my country is heading, but if the counterculture is pro-smoking, at least we've gotten that right.
If you're gonna smoke, just smoke pot. Don't be some nicotine addicted slut for the cigarette corporations and the government to fuck over for basically your entire life. Seriously, is there anything redeemable about giving that much money to rich ass people and the government for a product that harms you and those around you? Talk about absolute fucking degeneracy.

I hunt but while doing it I eat hamburgers. Go figure.

smoking cigarette: confidence, resolve, energy, virility
smoking pot: paranoia, lethargy, loss of reality, lowered testosterone

hmmm....

this may baffle your mexican reasoning, but you are gripped by the the idea that Americans are known for being obese, lazy, and sedentary. This is undoubtedly true. Now confront the reality that many of us aggressively pursue truth, vitality and virtue.

Why are mexicans so poor ???

I don't smoke pot either, I'm just saying that if you're going to be a degenerate and smoke, at least smoke the thing that causes you to fuck off and do nothing all day instead of the literal poison that's only allowed to be sold to you because big brother taxes the hell out of it.

When you quit smoking you gain weight? Btw, Mexico has worse problems with fatties than we do. I mean, you guys do pork slow cooked in lard, ffs. No seas baboso.

Smoking is worse for you than fast food.

(((Bloomberg))) has only taxed cigarettes extortionately. Pipe tobacco, chew and cigars are overlooked by nanny statists. Checkmate atheists.

Y i watched that Jamie Oliver thing on sugar its quite disturbing.
But as a smoker i can tell you that smoking isn't any good either.

Mostly it’s just leftists who flip out about smoking and want it banned everywhere with no designated smoking areas allowed.

Smokers are addicted and get very uncomfortable if they go without a smoke for too long, so I’ve never complained or bugged them about it.

Some brands actually smell pretty good to me.

Camel and American Spirit come to mind.

Why is Canada full of pussies

I'd say it's more of a genetic and lifestyle thing. Cigarettes do cause lung cancer.

source?

>Why is Canada full of pussies
Time for a road trip, it seems.

Smoking is awesome. So it kills people? Good. Way too many people in the world.

FPBP // Smoking is for subhumans.