Taylor Swift is on track to chart one of the highest-grossing tours of all time...

>Taylor Swift is on track to chart one of the highest-grossing tours of all time, with projections that she could sell $450 million worth of tickets on her Reputation stadium tour which kicks off this summer.

>Sources now tell Billboard each show on the tour is forecast to sell between $7.5 million and $10 million worth of tickets. Couple that with six shows in Europe and five shows in Australia and New Zealand, and Swift is looking at earning anywhere between $390 million and $510 million for the Reputation Tour, putting her on track to have one of the top-grossing tours of all time based on Billboard Boxscores. (A request for comment from representatives for Swift and promoter AEG was not returned as of press time.)

>Swift is looking at a huge earnout despite not having sold out a single show on her tour, a stark contrast from her 1989 Tour in 2015 which sold out in seconds. Swift watched as tickets were rapidly bought up by scalpers and bots and then resold on secondary sites like StubHub at high markups, sometimes three, four or five times face value. Hoping to capture more of the revenue for her Reputation Tour, Swift sold her tickets at much higher prices than in previous years, fetching upwards of $500 for floor seats, $800 for pit passes and $1,500 for VIP tickets.

You are going to support our Queen, right?

Umm sweetie your WHITE bitch lost lol

It is all about Queen Kim Kardashian and GODDESS Beyonce now, maybe Katy Perry later but she's white and as you know we have to make room for WOMEN OF COLOR. Taylor's career flopped as soon as she sold out to Kanye West and Queen Kardashian-West.

Why hasn't media been able to shut her down yet?? She's literally Hitler!

She's now rapping. I don't know how to treat that.

she looks like anton lavey's daughter and probably is

Wow she's like half as good as a star wars movie

If by support you mean do nothng, then yes ! Yes I will support !

WPWW

Daily reminder I OWN all of her albums

Never, she is a coal burning lover of niggers. Can't wait until she gets with one officially.

but do you own 4 Reputations like I do?

How is she rapping? She is singing. Theres melody in her vocalising.

there is blacked music video is coming soon.

Kek local lugenpresse are complaining that ticket prices are too high.
I'm going to buy tickets and give them to all my little cousins.
Shit I would buy them and throw them into the fire if it would annoy the cunt Jews who run Fake News Australia.

Im going to he concert in ireland

Are you going to pretend to be gay so that none of the girls question what a fat and greasy 30 year old socially retarded NEET virgin is doing at a Taylor Swift concert?

basically Kanye posted a video of her "lying" which shamed her and then her new album had songs which sounded like kanyes song so she part of this cucking scheme but a more subversive part of it.
Remeber, shes 1/8 jew

She’s an unoriginal annoying twatwaffle.

Only niggers hate TayTay. Are you a nigger?

Im 22 and her concerts are filled with hot white college girls