「Prease understand」

「Prease understand」

Why are people mad at this twink again? Because he showed a blurred out nippon corpse?

Because he's white.

it's wrong.

Even if he was black, Japanese would be mad at him.

black or white doesn't matter.
you guys are all gaijiins for Japaense people.

ooh choppa sooky ferrow nihonjinsan harrykerry

I would roast you but in light of Hiroshima and Nagasaki it seems distasteful

>ITS A LITTLE LATE NOW BRO

god he's such a douche

Fuck off nip

silly gaijin split atom so they could microwave us !!

The Chad Youtuber vs the virgin Japanese police detective.

This is what happens when you can just get rich and famous for being popular already, you never mature and remain a retarded child forever.

He and his brother became hugely successful on youtube. The OG losers struggling on jewtube jumped on him out of envy. The gang bang made me like him even if he’s a douche just because backstabbing SoyJWs are worse.

I don't know anything about this paul guy but I'm on his side only because all other butt hurt youtubers are melting down over it. All other youtubers need to be destroyed worse than this guy. Fuck that rat jap bastard. He didn't respect himself why should anyone else respect him?

you talkka like a tough gai, but maybe you not so tough when you not on the internet

>I pretend to be Japanese on Sup Forums
how small is your pecker?

oh? you thinka you penis a-very biggu?

i don't know about that...

My penis is big, when you put it in your hands it feels like you're holding a muffler

>would you like to know more?

hmm thats velly eenterlesting

Needs a "This is library." mashup.

poor white people :(

Japanese people don't talk like in the animes ,what gives. It's a lot slower and more awkward

Calm down sushi roll. I'm sure you maybe 4 ft at most. Just sit down and let the BWC claim the islands of Japan.

What did he expect to find in the suicide forest ?

dead japs to laugh at