How about a Senran anime that doesn't suck? Hikage a best

How about a Senran anime that doesn't suck? Hikage a best.

An anime with decent character art would be nice.

Yeah, but replace snek with Yumi.

I enjoyed what we got. Another season or a reboot with a different focus or anything really would be cool though.

Yumi is the most pleb choice.

I think you made a mistake and accidentally wrote pleb. Delete your post and correct the mistake.

It'd have to focus on the awful musou games tho and I wouldn't like that. Burst and 2 were the only good games with the best girls.

Shinovi and Estival were great tho

Slow, clunky, repetitive, incredibly easy combat where every girl plays almost exactly the same, maps that were way too small and boxed in, individual character stories that worked nowhere near as well the full narratives of the 3DS games, and too many girls to give each of them proper characterisation and endarent even in their own stories.

The 3DS games weren't ultra complex or anything, but they were fast, fluid, challenging, and every girl felt very different both in moveset and personality.

I didn't know artland did the anime

Daidouji a best.

Haruka.

Not letting a snek thread die

Where are you now?

Snake come in.
Snake?
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

This snake

crabcake

Replace Yumi with Ikaruga

No, replace the entire cast with just Yumi.

I'd rather have a second season of VD to be honest

>Senran Kagura
>Decent art

Pick one

The OVA is great, finally an actual nip. I thought it doesn't exist

Yumi fans are really just the worst.

Don't talk shit about Yumi.

She really has nothing going for her.

I don't understand this. Are you supposed to take a bath with towels? I've seen this before where they half-soke the towels in water. They get heavy as fuck and takes forever to dry. What's the point?

Snake is overrated.

Agreed, Yumi is where it's at.